Star Wars Fans Riot After Boba Fett Kills Pregnant Woman of Color in New Comic - How embarrassing

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Oooohh, I'd put a baby in her. :smug:

...wait, that would mean they went out of their way to make her unattractive with a vengeance and on purpose?!

Why? Because they wanted people to fap to Rey and her chiclet incisors?! They frumpied up an asian cutie to prop up their staler than 3 week old white bread Mary Sue?

... that's racist. :story:
You know, I never thought of it that way, but you might be on to something there - the reason they gave Rose Tico that frumpy wig and curve-concealing clothes was so she wouldn't upstage Rey. Because in every Mary Sue story, the lead girl has to also be the most attractive one.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
gonna get tism in here
so let me get this straight
a bunch of fat sweaty nerds getting angry=riot
a bunch of people torching buildings and literally killing others=peaceful protest
i hate 2020

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
You know, I never thought of it that way, but you might be on to something there - the reason they gave Rose Tico that frumpy wig and curve-concealing clothes was so she wouldn't upstage Rey. Because in every Mary Sue story, the lead girl has to also be the most attractive one.
Give me Rose every god damn time, cute, plump Asian in overalls trumps skinny irritating white girl.

Elwood P. Dowd

Turned Normie. Bye.
kiwifarms.net
I'm shocked Marvel/LucasFilm/Disney hasn't bent the knee yet and pledged to edit the electronic version of the comic, edit the paper copy, etc., so that this grave offense against nature never sees the light of day again. Either nobody is reading this comic, Disney really is walking back SJW concerns, or, well, I'm not quite sure what else might be at work here.

Also, whatever happened to "no news threads" in Arts & Literature? I think I've had at least two links to articles moved in the past. New rules or something?

Tags
None