Star Wars Griefing Thread (Formerly about Last Jedi) - It's nothing like Empire... like.... at all, we promise

Godzilla@1989

Marlon Brando's eyes!
kiwifarms.net
When I'm referring to his connection, I'm referring to his connection to New Wars, which, as far as I know, he has no involvement other than recommending JJ to Lucas to direct episode 7 years ago.
The only thing I know Spielberg having a connection to this is when he was offered to direct Episode 1 for Lucas.

Godzilla@1989

Marlon Brando's eyes!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but that's pre-Disney. I'm talking about post-Disney.
Oh I see. But since you're on that topic, why would Spielberg want to associate himself with Disney or Lucasfilm? I mean, they barely marketed his films he directed at DreamWorks when Disney had a distribution deal with them, which resulted in films like Bridge of Spies (one of his latter best films) and Lincoln underperforming, and I'm shocked they're going forward with his remake of West Side Story with Fox (strangely not at MGM, since the original was made by United Artists).

• Agree
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Also here's some concept art of the new replacement girls.
So Disney is taking design tips from Marvel comics now, with generic woke lesbian who wuves da science #1 and #2.
Sadly, if he fired Kennedy, he would face scrutiny from hardcore feminists since there's the #MeToo spergs. It would be a PR disaster for him and Disney if he fired Kennedy.
There was also the rumor at the time of her contract renegotiation that nobody wanted the job as they would be blamed for the gigantic shit heap Kennedy has turned SW into.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
When I'm referring to his connection, I'm referring to his connection to New Wars, which, as far as I know, he has no involvement other than recommending JJ to Lucas to direct episode 7 years ago.
Ah gotcha.

I think we can all admit that a frank, honest explanation of what goes on behind the scenes of the sequel trilogy is far more entertaining than what's been put in the ACTUAL sequel trilogy.

Prompt Critical

apropos-of-nothing
kiwifarms.net
2 billion. You incels OK?
Soulless Mega Corporate Conglomerate is (possibly) approaching the point where they can recoup the initial investment they made seven years ago (minus all subsequent expenses). You mad nerds???

EDIT: Oh this is the guy who doesn't understand the difference between gross and net profit or what return on investment means. I guess it's good that he's staying committed to his bit. My fault for getting baited.

Last edited:

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
2 billion. You incels OK?
I wrote you a massive autistic post weeks ago explaining how Disney would still be in the hole 1-2 billion while being generous and allowing for an extra billion dollars of merchandise revenue and only 5% ROI. I've recently learnt Disney's ROI has been 11+% for the past 5 years. By the end of the year Disney should have more than doubled their initial investment of 4.05 billion and be at $8.4 billion in returns. They're not and it will continue to get worse for every year afterwards e.g. Disney has talked about no SW movies for a few years and by end of 2022 they need to be at ~11.5 billion profit. Where is that money coming from? abysmal toy sales? under performing video games and comic books? blu-ray releases of movies everybody already owns? The shitty SW park that looks to be the new euro-Disney? Investors are smart and Disney can't keep hiding the under performing SW brand by combining categories in stock holder reports forever.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What questions remain to be answered, other than "how will Jar Jar Abrams fuck up the finale?", and how many rebuked fans will leave it to rot, like Solo? The only thing that Star Wars has a strong recognition for now is failure and nostalgia that once was.
Pretty much, yeah, but I think many people will watch IX, just so they are done with it, in a weird version of the sunk cost fallacy.
And many SW fans are like abused wives, unfortunately, the moment Disney pretends to care about them again, they will turn back towards SW, I fear.
With Manga, it's actually not that uncommon that an author does something his fans disapprove of and they drop that manga in such large numbers with such exceedingly high levels of nerd-rage, that the manga is canceled within weeks.
I hope the same autism also applies to the biggest part of the SW fandom, but I am uncertain about that.

I wrote you a massive autistic post weeks ago explaining how Disney would still be in the hole 1-2 billion while being generous and allowing for an extra billion dollars of merchandise revenue and only 5% ROI. I've recently learnt Disney's ROI has been 11+% for the past 5 years. By the end of the year Disney should have more than doubled their initial investment of 4.05 billion and be at $8.4 billion in returns. They're not and it will continue to get worse for every year afterwards e.g. Disney has talked about no SW movies for a few years and by end of 2022 they need to be at ~11.5 billion profit. Where is that money coming from? abysmal toy sales? under performing video games and comic books? blu-ray releases of movies everybody already owns? The shitty SW park that looks to be the new euro-Disney? Investors are smart and Disney can't keep hiding the under performing SW brand by combining categories in stock holder reports forever.
The very year SW started to perform poorly at the box office, at toy-sales, etc. Disney changed the way how they add up numbers in their annual balance sheet, so it would be impossible to tell how the SW franchise is doing financially.
🤔

Either way, you're trying to argue with an idiot/troll.
He once made the argument that Disney made back all their money within the first year when they sold the licenses to toys and merch alone, so I sincerely hope that he is a blatant troll, since no one should be *that* fucking stupid.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slayer Regiment
kiwifarms.net
So every feminist is now already boycotting star wars because GOT guys made Dany a bad guy and they're not going to see their Star Wars movies.

Maybe thats the plan? They're going to drive these feminist fucks out of everything by making them hate it?
From what I understand, they're only boycotting D&D's SW film. Not sure if that applies to 9 but I won't complain if it does, especially since they're all mad as fuck about GoT right now. The absolute ragestorm over it even on major news outlets is pretty impressive.

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
Star Wars Fandom Survey

There's a whole section on what you (yes, you!) think about feminism. The author of the survey, Claudia Grey, is affiliated with LucasFilm in the sense that she's authored several DisneyEra SW books.

Of course, it also important that every survey about Star Wars determine how Woke you are...

sw-survey01.PNG

sw-survey02.PNG

[/CENTER]

"Many women have a quality of purity that few men possess," might be my favorite fedora tipping survey question of all time. 🤔

Dr W

Heaven is void of light
kiwifarms.net
Star Wars Fandom Survey

There's a whole section on what you (yes, you!) think about feminism. The author of the survey, Claudia Grey, is affiliated with LucasFilm in the sense that she's authored several DisneyEra SW books.

Of course, it also important that every survey about Star Wars determine how Woke you are...

[/CENTER]

"Many women have a quality of purity that few men possess," might be my favorite fedora tipping survey question of all time. 🤔
It's weird when they went over characters.

The highest I rated a Prequel or OT character was 10 (Sheev/Vader)
The highest I rated a Sequel character was 4 (Abrams's Basketball)

Last edited:

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I expect IX to perform remarkably well compared to regular movies but really lackluster to the other SW movies. There's just too many people who will watch it to get closure on this trilogy and it is a brand with strong recognition.
Closure on what exactly? I mean I'm just wondering what investment the average moviegoer would have in that trilogy now.

• Agree
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Closure on what exactly? I mean I'm just wondering what investment the average moviegoer would have in that trilogy now.
What i find interesting is that I've talked to a few people when the IX trailer dropped and they cannot remember if they've seen the previous film. I had to outright remind one of them they were with me when I saw it.

And these are more normie inclined folks. That is NOT a good sign for the last film if the public consciousness is trying to forget about the last jedi.

Dr W

Heaven is void of light
kiwifarms.net
What i find interesting is that I've talked to a few people when the IX trailer dropped and they cannot remember if they've seen the previous film. I had to outright remind one of them they were with me when I saw it.

And these are more normie inclined folks. That is NOT a good sign for the last film if the public consciousness is trying to forget about the last jedi.
I showed a friend the trailer, but wasn't looking at him when he watched it. All I heard was:
"Oh god, this is stupid" for a solid minute and a half.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slayer Regiment
kiwifarms.net
Star Wars Fandom Survey

[/CENTER]

Claudia Grey? Isn't she the one who wrote the jedi pederasty book on "how to get laid" I just posted, helped to create Holdo and practically have Leia leave Han for her?
Holdo Self-Insert.jpeg

Oh wait she is.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino