Star Wars Griefing Thread (Formerly about Last Jedi) - It's nothing like Empire... like.... at all, we promise

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slayer Regiment
kiwifarms.net
So... according to the official Disney Parks Blog, Scott Trowbridge (Portfolio Creative Executive for Walt Disney Imagineering) and Bob Chapek (Chairman of Parks) put a team of only women in charge of designing the park which reminded me that Kennedy mentioned something about this years ago as part of her initiative to have more female creators. And before all you lurkers eat me alive, I'm not trying to imply women can't make a park. Just keep reading.

Scott T. and Bob Chapek (presumably under orders from Kennedy herself or an idiotic team effort) not only enforced all these dumb sequel-only restrictions and no fun allowed rules, but apparently Kennedy chose the main directing and management team for the park based solely on their reproductive bits rather than their experience and qualification? Did she even bother to ask if they even liked Star Wars?

I am going to go out on a limb, be nice and optimistic and assume that maybe they did care about SW and that maybe it wasn't their fault the park turned out the way it did since they were probably under the same restrictions as the rest of the imagineers on reddit, but if that's the case and considering the current state of the park, Kennedy has just made all these women look bad and possibly ruined their reputation.

But that apparently doesn't seem to be the case, at least with a few of them, judging from interviews with the likes of Kirstin Makela and Margaret Kerrison who don't even mention liking Star Wars, and Kerrison (who was in charge of the park's story and putting Vi Moradi in the lead) only mentions that she started watching the films, cartoons and reading the nu-books after she was given the job, and most of their passion comes from their love for Disney parks rather than SW itself. If Kerrison really did speed read through Wookieepedia watch a lot of SW media, it would explain why this park seems to be such a jumbled mess, with the few bits of old lore in it coming from the older imagineers according to reddit. Which would also explain why they felt so restrained, as they were under a new team of directorial imagineers they had never worked with before combined with a shit ton of restrictions courtesy of Scott T., Chapek and Kennedy's idiocy.

However it seems Dewberry is just a humble yet very experienced construction worker and Yancey did animatronics, and honestly, the attention to detail on the buildings and the animatronics are one of the few consistently good things at the park.

So way to go Miss Kennedy. How will you top yourself now?

Last edited:

GeneralFriendliness

kiwifarms.net
New leaks for IX coming at ya. I'm sure not many of you doubted the authenticity of the poster below when it first came out right?

There were some online who were doubting the legitimacy of this poster due to claiming that the red stormtroopers looked too tacky and that the character images came from some guides, but yes, they're all too real much like the red starship I spoke about before will be.

These troopers as I said before are the elites of the Red Fury or some bullshit called the 706th or whatever that's Disney's attempt to cash in on the torn 501st fanbase. And these "elites" are called Sith Troopers.

Their identity was first revealed today at San Diego Comic Con as part of a big promotional thing. They'll be serving as Kylo Ren's elite death squadron for the film. This is interesting because their reveal matches up well with a few old 4chan leaks from back in February and March (although I could only find one).

This also mentions "The Beyond" I spoke about many pages back. So I think its safe to say we can trust this one.

They're essentially just nu-troopers painted red to make them look like the old Emperor's guards because according to older leaks, they (much like the Emperor's guards) are partially trained in the Dark Side of the Force, hence the "Sith" in their name. One 4chan leak also claimed that they are clones made from Luke's lost hand... Crap I need to find those leaks and screencap them pronto. We might have the entire plot on our hands!

Also Sith Troopers may sound familiar because JJ just aped the name from KOTOR's ancient sith troopers (called such because they served the Sith Empire) but without any of the heart or imagination...

And the fact that these nu-Sith Troopers are empowered by the Dark Side is taken straight from the Dark Empire comics (same with Palpatine's resurrection) where the Dark Empire's Dark Troopers were also trained in the Dark Side.

Reception for these things is mixed to typical "HYPE" shit, while a few seem confused and think these are the new designs for Sith Troopers in the KOTOR movies. Others have pointed out how unfitting the name is and how it just makes the First Order seem even more senseless.

Also

Oh ye of little faith...

Seriously though, I gotta go find those leaks.

Edit:
Phasma is getting her own comic but no one cares lol.

Last edited:

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
So... according to the official Disney Parks Blog, Scott Trowbridge (Portfolio Creative Executive for Walt Disney Imagineering) and Bob Chapek (Chairman of Parks) put a team of only women in charge of designing the park which reminded me that Kennedy mentioned something about this years ago as part of her initiative to have more female creators. And before all you lurkers eat me alive, I'm not trying to imply women can't make a park. Just keep reading.
View attachment 835494View attachment 835500
Scott T. and Bob Chapek (presumably under orders from Kennedy herself or an idiotic team effort) not only enforced all these dumb sequel-only restrictions and no fun allowed rules, but apparently Kennedy chose the main directing and management team for the park based solely on their reproductive bits rather than their experience and qualification? Did she even bother to ask if they even liked Star Wars?

I am going to go out on a limb, be nice and optimistic and assume that maybe they did care about SW and that maybe it wasn't their fault the park turned out the way it did since they were probably under the same restrictions as the rest of the imagineers on reddit, but if that's the case and considering the current state of the park, Kennedy has just made all these women look bad and possibly ruined their reputation.

But that apparently doesn't seem to be the case, at least with a few of them, judging from interviews with the likes of Kirstin Makela and Margaret Kerrison who don't even mention liking Star Wars, and Kerrison (who was in charge of the park's story and putting Vi Moradi in the lead) only mentions that she started watching the films, cartoons and reading the nu-books after she was given the job, and most of their passion comes from their love for Disney parks rather than SW itself. If Kerrison really did speed read through Wookieepedia watch a lot of SW media, it would explain why this park seems to be such a jumbled mess, with the few bits of old lore in it coming from the older imagineers according to reddit. Which would also explain why they felt so restrained, as they were under a new team of directorial imagineers they had never worked with before combined with a shit ton of restrictions courtesy of Scott T., Chapek and Kennedy's idiocy.

However it seems Dewberry is just a humble yet very experienced construction worker and Yancey did animatronics, and honestly, the attention to detail on the buildings and the animatronics are one of the few consistently good things at the park.

So way to go Miss Kennedy. How will you top yourself now?
Well I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if it was left in the hands of women, that explains exactly why the park is subpar.

Call me sexist all you want, but it's just a fact that women, as a rule, are not as technical minded as men, men and women's brains work differently, if you want a job done right like building a theme park, which is a very technical thing in addition to an artistic endeavor, then leaving it almost entirely in the hands of women is probably going to result in exactly this.

Or maybe not, maybe it's not so much that as the simple fact that when things cease to be a meritocracy, mediocrity is what you get, when you're not choosing the best because they're the best, male or female, but instead artificially propping up women regardless of their actual skills, then mediocrity and subpar results is what you get.

If this trend continues expect a lot more mediocrity in the future I guess.

Kennedy can go choke on a dick after she essentially shut out women directors like Patty Jenkins, Ava Duvernay, Cate Shortland, etc because they "aren't ready" for Star Wars.
Ava Duvernay is a terrible person and filmmaker, she recently made a movie painting accomplices to a rape as innocent martyrs, she's exactly the last person who should be making a Star Wars movie.

Godzilla@1989

Marlon Brando's eyes!
kiwifarms.net
Well I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if it was left in the hands of women, that explains exactly why the park is subpar.

Call me sexist all you want, but it's just a fact that women, as a rule, are not as technical minded as men, men and women's brains work differently, if you want a job done right like building a theme park, which is a very technical thing in addition to an artistic endeavor, then leaving it almost entirely in the hands of women is probably going to result in exactly this.

Or maybe not, maybe it's not so much that as the simple fact that when things cease to be a meritocracy, mediocrity is what you get, when you're not choosing the best because they're the best, male or female, but instead artificially propping up women regardless of their actual skills, then mediocrity and subpar results is what you get.

If this trend continues expect a lot more mediocrity in the future I guess.

Ava Duvernay is a terrible person and filmmaker, she recently made a movie painting accomplices to a rape as innocent martyrs, she's exactly the last person who should be making a Star Wars movie.
It’s a good thing Kevin Feige didn’t hire her to direct Black Panther.

New leaks for IX coming at ya. I'm sure not many of you doubted the authenticity of the poster below when it first came out right?
View attachment 835782
There were some online who were doubting the legitimacy of this poster due to claiming that the red stormtroopers looked too tacky and that the character images came from some guides, but yes, they're all too real much like the red starship I spoke about before will be.

These troopers as I said before are the elites of the Red Fury or some bullshit called the 706th or whatever that's Disney's attempt to cash in on the torn 501st fanbase. And these "elites" are called Sith Troopers.
View attachment 835786View attachment 835851View attachment 835865
Their identity was first revealed today at San Diego Comic Con as part of a big promotional thing. They'll be serving as Kylo Ren's elite death squadron for the film. This is interesting because their reveal matches up well with a few old 4chan leaks from back in February and March (although I could only find one).
View attachment 835809
This also mentions "The Beyond" I spoke about many pages back. So I think its safe to say we can trust this one.

They're essentially just nu-troopers painted red to make them look like the old Emperor's guards because according to older leaks, they (much like the Emperor's guards) are partially trained in the Dark Side of the Force, hence the "Sith" in their name. One 4chan leak also claimed that they are clones made from Luke's lost hand... Crap I need to find those leaks and screencap them pronto. We might have the entire plot on our hands!

Also Sith Troopers may sound familiar because JJ just aped the name from KOTOR's ancient sith troopers (called such because they served the Sith Empire) but without any of the heart or imagination...
View attachment 835817

And the fact that these nu-Sith Troopers are empowered by the Dark Side is taken straight from the Dark Empire comics (same with Palpatine's resurrection) where the Dark Empire's Dark Troopers were also trained in the Dark Side.

Reception for these things is mixed to typical "HYPE" shit, while a few seem confused and think these are the new designs for Sith Troopers in the KOTOR movies. Others have pointed out how unfitting the name is and how it just makes the First Order seem even more senseless.
View attachment 835888

Also
View attachment 835826
Oh ye of little faith...

Edit:
God they look more generic than Phasma or whatever the fuck that one stormtrooper that fought Fin in that pointless scene in Force Awakens.

Also, I would like to bring up that apparently, Disney is now distributing the new Terminator movie with Paramount, Fox produced the film with them which make sense.

Anyway, the director said that the film is going to piss of the “sexist man baby trolls” and using the TLJ mocking tactics.

This should worry Disney cause if it bombs hard along with Episode 9, they’ll get fuck by it as Paramount would. Disney would probably have a better box office record for 2019 if it weren’t for Fox, which has been weak for Disney. Dark Phoenix apparently is going to lose over $100 million for Disney-Fox. So if Fox continues to dry up for Disney, then they better hope Episode 9 does well.

ZehnBoat

here comes dodo
kiwifarms.net
the problem isn't women, it's women who only think of themselves as women

real equality would doom such mediocrities because they wouldn't be able to coast by with "I GOT TITS" "TEHEE IM A WOMAN" "GURL POWER!!" and "I GOTTA CUNT!"

the idea of being treated the same as a man, and not being able to say "U JUST HATE WAMMINZ" makes them shit themselves in fear.

that would be an excellent twilight zone episode

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net

God they look more generic than Phasma or whatever the fuck that one stormtrooper that fought Fin in that pointless scene in Force Awakens.

Also, I would like to bring up that apparently, Disney is now distributing the new Terminator movie with Paramount, Fox produced the film with them which make sense.

Anyway, the director said that the film is going to piss of the “sexist man baby trolls” and using the TLJ mocking tactics.

This should worry Disney cause if it bombs hard along with Episode 9, they’ll get fuck by it as Paramount would. Disney would probably have a better box office record for 2019 if it weren’t for Fox, which has been weak for Disney. Dark Phoenix apparently is going to lose over $100 million for Disney-Fox. So if Fox continues to dry up for Disney, then they better hope Episode 9 does well.
Well, hard pass on that new Terminator then.

I had a feeling it would be the case but I expected better from Tim Miller given that I liked Deadpool.

But every Terminator movie after 2 has been garbage anyway, so it's just par for the course.

the problem isn't women, it's women who only think of themselves as women

real equality would doom such mediocrities because they wouldn't be able to coast by with "I GOT TITS" "TEHEE IM A WOMAN" "GURL POWER!!" and "I GOTTA CUNT!"

the idea of being treated the same as a man, and not being able to say "U JUST HATE WAMMINZ" makes them shit themselves in fear.

that would be an excellent twilight zone episode
I suppose that makes sense.

Godzilla@1989

Marlon Brando's eyes!
kiwifarms.net

GeneralFriendliness

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 835782

View attachment 835786View attachment 835851View attachment 835865
View attachment 835809

View attachment 835817

View attachment 835888

Also
View attachment 835826
Oh ye of little faith...

Edit:
Found another leak from February before the poster came out.
Everything revealed in it matches up with everything we know now. What I didn't know was that the new black girl is actually Finn's sister and the Muslim planet in the movie is Finn's homeworld... You're shitting me? Finn and the gang just happen to fall on his homeworld out of all the millions of planets out there by pure chance? I mean I can understand Destiny and all, but making his planet the Muslim-looking planet? Really? For those who don't know what planet I'm talking about, I mentioned it many pages back but I can bring it up again if need be since I can't remember what page it was on.

CheezzyMach

Superior Tentacle Rapist
kiwifarms.net

Hollywood needs to learn how to STFU and stop saying pointlessly inflammatory shit again.

Why did the entire fucking world lose it's goddamn mind in the later half of the 2010s?

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Found another leak from February before the poster came out.
Everything revealed in it matches up with everything we know now. What I didn't know was that the new black girl is actually Finn's sister and the Muslim planet in the movie is Finn's homeworld... You're shitting me? Finn and the gang just happen to fall on his homeworld out of all the millions of planets out there by pure chance? I mean I can understand Destiny and all, but making his planet the Muslim-looking planet? Really? For those who don't know what planet I'm talking about, I mentioned it many pages back but I can bring it up again if need be since I can't remember what page it was on.
I'm impressed at how hard they're managing to fail basic storytelling. Two things that were established in TFA were 1) Rey was waiting, probably in vain, for her parents to return to her on Jakku and 2) Finn had never met his family. From this, anyone with a brain can deduce that Rey's parents are significant (somehow) and Finn's aren't. Instead, they decide to SuBvErT eXpEcTaTiOnS and throw away the "Rey's parents" plot thread with a throwaway line in TLJ, and now they're reuniting Finn with the family he doesn't know (and who doesn't know him) a movie and change after he completed his character arc? What's next? Scintillating revelations about Poe's space-dog?

Larry Anon

Poly-gendered Interdimensional TurboSlut
kiwifarms.net
The film is going to piss off the "sexist man baby trolls" because it starts off right after the end of Terminator 2 and they kill John Connor within the first five minutes, which literally destroys the entire franchise.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino