Star Wars Griefing Thread (Formerly about Last Jedi) - It's nothing like Empire... like.... at all, we promise

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
They're a Rebellion, by its nature it has to move around a lot. I recall them mentioning that Hoth is just the last in the many bases they've had to hide out in. They had to do that before Yavin IV and the Death Star, the Empire just started taking them a bit more seriously. The movie gives plenty indication that there's still tons of Rebels kicking around, it's not like they've been pushed to the absolute brink. Like I said, it's really personal and emotional roadblocks that exist at the end of the movie, and Luke's "hot-headedness" ends up working in ROTJ. It's almost absurd how badly TLJ ends in comparison.
I know in the comics & books its mentioned that there were other bases and Hoth was little better than just another landing strip to stage attacks from and was never intended to be permanent. They'd abadoned Dantoonie for Yavin IV.

I'm saying look at it from the point of view of a normie who only watched the movies.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
kiwifarms.net
All this stuff sort of reminds me of Worldbuilding for RPG campaigns:
Who the fuck cares if you wrote 500 pages of backstory for a character that just sits in the tavern, hunched over his beer, refusing to speak to anyone?

If it's something the players won't find out, you'd have done better just drawing a crude map of the tavern that bloke is sitting in to visualize it a little for the players.
It's about being economical of where you develope your world and where you get away with broad strokes.

Tolkien did this fantastically, when he described a few statues on the roadside, you really get the feeling that they are part of a giant, interconnected web of historical events and not just some throwaway line about some random rocks. Granted, he "just" developed the entire world and then whittled it down for the plot of LOTR... but you can't argue with results.

GE seems to have put a major aspect of their creative work into stuff no one truly gives a shit about. So what, I can "scan" a potted plant and receive the unfathomably amazing information that Ogbog Grumgaghlagh* brought this plant as a gift for Julöplöp K!luktuk* from the Planet Hurzfurz*. How about a ride that doesn't suck? Got that? No? Fine then, I guess, whatever. Random information, that doesn't amount to anything, isn't worldbuilding, it's just a collection of pointless nonsense.

In essence, its like if in LOTR The Fellowship were suddenly stopped by some random drunk wench who told them about some really shitty statues waiting for them on the other side of the bridge and how they're totally worth seeing while going into tremendous detail about the importance of said statues despite that it has nothing to do with the history of Arda nor does it help the disinterested gang with their quest but they figure "Hey lets humor this old bitch and see what all the hullabaloo is about with these ugly and cheap statues she's talking about". Then they cross the bridge only to see there were never any statues there, just a lot of empty holes that smell like piss, and they then realize they just wasted 10 minutes being forced to listen to some drunk old wench about her donut steals... and that wench's name... was Kathleen Kennedy.

I don't know if it was mentioned earlier or if it was a fever dream of mine, but what was the problem some people had with Eckhart's Ladder? I was reminded because YouTube will not stop recommending his shit.
I talked about him before as being the one who re-ignited the drama over the breasts article on Wookieepedia. Aside from that, despite claiming to be a pre-Disney fan, he is also a huge Disney shill since he has more love for the brand rather than its content judging from the way he defends it and was quick to jump on the feminist bandwagon and made a video about how fans should stop criticizing Disney for their woke politisperg pandering.

Last edited:

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I talked about him before as being the one who re-ignited the drama over the breasts article on Wookieepedia. Aside from that, despite claiming to be a pre-Disney fan, he is also a huge Disney shill since he has more love for the brand rather than its content judging from the way he defends it and was quick to jump on the feminist bandwagon and made a video about how fans should stop criticizing Disney for their woke politisperg pandering.
Considering his shtick is (or was) explaining Star Wars battles he should hate the new canon, because nothing fucking happened for 30 years. I just know him because he's one of the many "Let me EXPLAIN in alternating CAPS how this thing in Star Wars HAPPENED (CANON)" doofuses on YouTube.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I think you are understating a bit how (to a normie movie watcher) bad ESB was for the Rebellion.
The crawl informs you despite blowing up the Death Star they've been forced off Yavin IV. They are scattered and forced to try to set up a base on a damn ice planet because that's the only safe place; and they've only just barely got it semi-operational before they're forced to abandon it again. They get their people and presumably most of the most valuable equipment away, but that's still a lot of hardware (not to mention sweat & blood) they've been made to leave behind.

So having just gotten fucking served and chased off another planet with what look like fairly heavy casualties, Luke our hero, the most kick ass guy in the Rebellion who took out a fucking 80ft walking troop transport solo and ON FOOT after his snow speeder was shot out from under him, goes and has real jedi training.

The Falcon is in sorry shape and they can't even jump to light speed, and Hans our smart & clever rebel, is betrayed and he and Leia (our stand in for leadership of the Rebellion) are captured.

So Luke, freshly amped up and empowered from his training montage, suits up and goes to rescue them. He encounters vader who proceeds to not only kick Luke's ass, but reveals that he is Luke's father, making things even worse. The guy who killed your father figure (Uncle Owen) and then turned your replacement father figure (Obi-Wan) into a blue-tinted ghost in a bathroom, and who is also Space Hitler But More Evil, is your actual absentee father.
(also demonstrating that you got your ass solidly whooped and he was purposely taking it easy on you)

So the movie ends with Hans captured, Luke the most powerful guy the rebellion has is completely beaten - hand removed, light saber lost - the Empire overrunning Cloud City, the Rebels without any (in movie) bases. Shit's bad yo.

But at the very end of the film, you see Luke with the rebel fleet, getting a new hand, being determined to complete his training, rescue his friend, and face down Vader; Lando joining the rebellion and going to help find Hans. Things are bad, but they aren't hopeless and they're looking up.

Ruin Johnson's just salty because ESB actually accomplished its story telling goals, and his was a nonsensical pile of flaming garbage trying to shamelessly copy something better.
I don't think Rian hates ESB but he is missing the point of it. He thinks that the heroes just losing in the end is cool without knowing why it worked in ESB.

Start a war betamex

You can not silence this dogs bark
kiwifarms.net
I just hope this new movie has more "bad ass" character shots like in the previous two. Can't get enough of people striking heroic poses and flipping their weapons around like an anime while the camera swoops in at a low angle to make it all seem larger than life.

And more "artistic" shots like the part were Leah is on the salt planet and she's standing looking out all serious and determined and then says "close the blast doors" or what ever. Really showed her inner strength and determination. Movie magic

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
I feel like I've seen this species before but not in Star Wars.
Does it have to be fictional? Because all i see is a cuttlefish head.
1568299963040.png

I had a similar feeling to the Bossk from a few pages back. It nagged my brain of something I've seen before, but i couldn't put my finger on it. The closest i came ended up with; the lizard from the Spiderman reboot or Reptile from Mortal Kombat, although they both felt too new. Maybe the user who compared it to the Mario Bros Goomba got it.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 933225

I had a similar feeling to the Bossk from a few pages back. It nagged my brain of something I've seen before, but i couldn't put my finger on it. The closest i came ended up with; the lizard from the Spiderman reboot or Reptile from Mortal Kombat, although they both felt too new. Maybe the user who compared it to the Mario Bros Goomba got it.
Maybe the Gorn?
STGorn.jpg

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Save the Loli

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Creeds 1 and 2 accomplished the following:

1) Evolved the story and passed the torch in a way that was believable and made sense in universe.

2) Didn't tell the existing fanbase to fuck off and gave us something we wanted to see.

3) Only used the past to enhance the present and not for cheap nostalgia. Bringing in Ivan Drago was perfect for Creed's character and they evolved Ivan into a more multi-layered character in the process.

4) Actually made good movies that they didn't have to defend with the social justice shield. Normally if you have to use progressivism as the main selling point of your movie, that is a red flag to me that the movie underneath isn't actually that good. But nope! The Creed movies rock and they didn't have to ram the "People of Color in lead roles!" deal down my throat in the process.

So yeah guys, follow the example of Creed! They did it better than most.

Miller

You're gonna extract HIM?!
kiwifarms.net
This is a Bluetopian... Despite the name, they're not actually blue. This creature has also never appeared in anything but was also apparently an unused costume from Rogue One. This is the species of the tranny bartender who serves as the "queen" of Black Spire Outpost.
1568157926122.png

I feel like I've seen this species before but not in Star Wars.
I always say that the Disney Wars aliens all look like rejected designs for a wacky alien-of-the-week on Doctor Who and because of that they don't fit into the Star Wars universe.
This one looks like a fat Ood.

Ood.jpg

Godzilla@1989

DESTROY US ALL!
kiwifarms.net
JJ has officially closed his deal with Warner Bros, so now he destroy work on their properties in the same manner as ST and SW.

GeneralFriendliness

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 933225

Well shit you're right. Its just a cuttlefish on a fat and humped troon body, just like that blobfish (whose whole story and anatomy doesn't make any sense) from TFA.
Nah, at least the Gorn doesn't look completely like a human other than in posture and being bipedal. But I just remembered what the remade Trandoshans remind me of. They're the fucking nu-Silurians from Dr. Who.
1568315042824.png

I always say that the Disney Wars aliens all look like rejected designs for a wacky alien-of-the-week on Doctor Who and because of that they don't fit into the Star Wars universe.
This one looks like a fat Ood.

View attachment 933313
I think there was already a knock-off of those in TLJ and the Dr. Aphra comics. But otherwise you're right, almost every new alien is a knockoff from Dr. Who, Babylon 5, Farscape and even the Wizard of Oz...

Anyway, my last post pretty much covered all that was left from the datapad bullshit aside from info on droids which are already in the park as useless statues.
Come to think of it, you're kinda right. The face does sort of look like a Mind Flayer's, mostly the ones from the 2nd edition of D&D which had micro tentacles on their face, but overall the body is way different from a Mind Flayers, with all members of this species apparently being fat, hunched and manly...
View attachment 932275
Oddly enough, her original concept art depicted her as an old tattooed human woman who looked like an asian Mama Murphy from Fallout 4.
View attachment 932276

But now that I look at her colored art, I think I remember why she looks familiar. If she had a trunk, she'd look just like a Pacithhip (the elephant faced dudes) from The Phantom Menace, even having the same eyes...

Anyway back to the cancelled park characters/aliens and datapad bullshit.

This is a Narquois which never appeared in anything before Disney. They're just a donut steal version of Ugnaughts (the short pink pig men from ESB), even having the same background "short, brutish, balding, tech-savy, space dwarves who got enslaved a lot and then got their planet fucked and moved to other parts of the galaxy" now they live everywhere while effectively replacing ugnaughts in roles you would normally see them in. Now they're everywhere in the galaxy, very numerous and apparently always have been despite never seeing them before.
View attachment 932281
The one pictured here is called Pru Sweevant who is the same from TFA's castle scene and has now moved to Batuu despite not actually being in the park like the other shits. It seems as though every alien from that castle scene moved to this fucking park. I don't know what mission he gives you but its for the Resistance. Supposedly, he was the personal slave of Nute Gunray (the CIS leader from TPM).

This is an Onoodle...? Its never appeared in anything before Disney. An ugly pink fucker that's got a long noodle scrotum for a face that extends to the back of its heads. It seems to be a really fucked up, munchkin-sized, donut steal version of a Kubaz (the squeaky snitching imperial spy alien from ANH), and it is the second kubaz knockoff that I know of.
View attachment 932293
The one pictured here is named Gwelli and its also the same one from the fucking castle scene in TFA. His mission involves finding some kind of hood which you get by scanning a box. He also personally knows Han Solo and is a friend of his, he also who once had an argument with that pirate guy Hondo...

This is a... Die-something. I don't remember. Never appeared in anything before Disney. Looks decent because its just a breathing mask but its probably ugly if its ever given a real face. They have only appeared in the datapad and in TFA.
View attachment 932300
The one pictured is named Atgore and its the same one from the castle scene in TFA who has moved to Batuu. He is a drug and goods smuggling bounty hunter whose mission involves scanning some piece from the lightsaber shop, he will then reward you with a piece of armor that's added to your datapad collection. He apparently knew Rey and knew about the map that led to Luke Skywalker and where it was all along... So like, were the Resistance the only dumb fuckers who were in the dark about that stupid mcguffin map?

Here we have one of the few pre-Disney aliens at the park, there's about 5 of them not counting the pirate guy, Dok Ondar and the toy maker, while Disney aliens have about 12-14 reps. Its a Pacithhip, a sort of elephant-faced alien with horn-like tusks, and stubby legs which it hides by using prosthetic metal legs to mimic the height and speed of other species. It first appeared in Dark Horse's SW comics, later in the 1997 special edition of ANH, and then more prominently in TPM.
View attachment 932314View attachment 932318
The one pictured in the datapad is called Bok who first appeared in The Phantom Menace where he was a friend of Watto's and an engineer... But now in the datapad and at the age of 90, Bok is now a female... So I guess he trooned out...? They also re-used the same exact model from TPM's visual dictionary. His mission involves helping him make money for his transgenderative surgery... I kid on that last one. Bok is only mentioned by that pirate Hondo as someone whose identity has stolen for a mission.

This is obviously an Ewok.
View attachment 932336
But not just any Ewok... This is the Ewok from the awful book I talked about 3 or so pages ago where Han gets mansplained by a streetwise gungan security guard for being a racist human male. In the book, as I mentioned before, Peekpa is a super intelligent ewok girl child who knows everything about programming, hacking, engineering, navigation, droid repair, ship repair, etc etc despite being from a primitive species and she managed to learn all this in just 2 years, eventually becoming Han Solo's ship mate 2 years after the Battle of Endor... 30 years later she is now retired and living on Batuu for some reason. Her mission involves finding a hang glider by scanning a box.

This another old pre-Disney alien, a Sy Myrthian that only have one foot that looks like a hutt's tail. First appeared in TPM.
View attachment 932345
This is Brookish Boon. In pre-Disney he was a famous journalist from Coruscant who was also a huge hypocrite. Boon would talk about political corruption but would happily take bribes and publish fake news for his own benefit. Under Disney Boon has also trooned out and is just a fat rich nobody who had zher identity stolen by the pirate guy.

There are only two other familiar aliens left but I don't know about them much or have their pics, I only know their species based on what I briefly saw in a video. One is a Quarren aka the original Mind Flayer-lookalikes of Star Wars who first appeared in ROTJ and shared their homeworld of Dac with the Mon Calamari (Ackbar's species) who they shared a heated racial rivalry with. All of that is still a part of Disney surprisingly except they changed the name of the planet.
View attachment 932353View attachment 932377
Despite looking like mind flayers, the similarities are only superficial and shared none of their inherit evil or supernatural abilities of Mind Flayers (unless they were sith) other than being creepy and occasionally less trustworthy. For actual Mind Flayer-like beings in SW, you'd have to go for the Anzati or Amphi for that.

The second and last familiar species in the park are the Nautolans aka jedi master Kit Fisto's species which first appeared in AotC and Genndy Wars. Like the quarren, they're also aquatic, except they're frog people with tentacle hair.
View attachment 932382View attachment 932379

That about covers all the aliens in the park, although supposedly all the other aliens from the castle scene in TFA also live in this park now for some reason despite not being seen.

Only thing left are some clothes featured in the datapad which don't appear in the park and are only found by scanning boxes or through "rewards". Mainly jawa clothes and an ewok hood. I assume that they were originally going to be sold as clothes in the park but were removed for budget reasons I guess.
View attachment 932389View attachment 932390
You can "equip" some of these via the datapad as part of a mission, but you don't actually wear anything obviously.

There's also armor for that failed Zuvio character that was hyped up for TFA but never used.
View attachment 932400

That about covers the datapad bullshit. All that's left is to discuss the lightsaber ban and the little things from the park I didn't discuss before due to not seeming very relevant, but now that the park seems to be screwed, I might as well point out all the wasted effort since Wookieepedia is too busy dying.
Only thing left are two Datapad "interactions", the lightsaber ban and minor shit that likely won't be documented anywhere since most half-assed Disney bloggers don't know anything about the shit that's referenced in the park like the mounted animal heads. Anything in particular I should discuss?

• Informative
Reactions: Poe-Shen Zcela

Miller

You're gonna extract HIM?!
kiwifarms.net
isn't there a rumor that the main reason for all the new shitty designs is so disney doesn't have to pay royalties?
While it's fine if they don't want to use PT and OT alien races that doesn't mean they can't come up with memorable and interesting new character designs. So far they all have the same features: yak or tortoise-potato face, no nose, a lot of space between the eyes.

alien designs in Star Wars.jpg

I don't know if it's true but I've also heard that the guy who makes those new designs has a huge ego and refuses to re-use the "old" alien races.

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if it's true but I've also heard that the guy who makes those new designs has a huge ego and refuses to re-use the "old" alien races.
This seems a more likely explanation. Disney/Lucasfilm own the IP outright (it isn't a split situation like with Star Trek where the scenario might be plausible) so it makes no sense why there would be royalties or restrictions. That theory sounds like laughable armchair lawyering from YouTube clickbait.

GeneralFriendliness

kiwifarms.net
This seems a more likely explanation. Disney/Lucasfilm own the IP outright (it isn't a split situation like with Star Trek where the scenario might be plausible) so it makes no sense why there would be royalties or restrictions. That theory sounds like laughable armchair lawyering from YouTube clickbait.
George still has control over the unedited version of the OT though and companies had to go to him for permission rather than Disney to show them at recent film festivals, meanwhile Disney is still unable to release said films in their bluray re-releases (with the most recent re-releases being critically panned). I mean, I think you're right, but its hard to deny that there's something really stupid about how all this is being managed.

While it's fine if they don't want to use PT and OT alien races that doesn't mean they can't come up with memorable and interesting new character designs. So far they all have the same features: yak or tortoise-potato face, no nose, a lot of space between the eyes.

View attachment 933458

Jake Lunt Davies? I posted a link to one of his social media accounts before along with the pic of said post where he tells hutts, rodians and other familiar faces to fuck off. Granted though, he does still design old aliens but for some reason his old alien designs keep getting rejected by the higher ups, which I guess may be due to the copyright issue.

For comparison, here are pics showing all the nu-aliens from TFA, RO, TLJ and Solo.
1568317930480.png
tfa freaks.png
1568317653966.png
TLJ freaks.png
1568319125142.png

Unlike past aliens, there is little color diversity as all expect 13 (not counting masked ones) are restricted to human skin tones. TPM and AotC had some ugly aliens like these too, but at least those fuckers were kept in the far background of senate scenes where you couldn't even see them thankfully, but instead these fucks are right in your face at all time with no nice or familiar aliens to ease you into accepting these rejects. Oddly enough TFA Species #7 is actually a human being despite not looking anything like one and is referred to by Disney as a famous jedi on the jedi council during the Clone Wars despite never seeing this fucker.

Aside from that, almost all aliens are unpleasant to look at with a recurring design aesthetic that's supposed to inspire "comedy and revulsion" which is how Kennedy likes it. Some of these aliens are uglier or donut steal versions of pre-existing aliens in SW (and from outside SW, including Mass Effect...) and some have replaced other species completely, like the Frigosians (the yellow muppet fuckers) and Narquois replacing Jawas and Ugnaughts, Tognaths replacing Anomids (while Anomids are redesigned into something completely different), Dowutins replacing Gamorreans, Tarsunts replacing Bothans, Hassks replacing Wookiees, etc etc. I've said this before but Ottegans were actually Ithorians but given an uglier redesign but Pablo Hidalgo gave them a different name for some reason. Oddly enough the new design only shows up in the films, a novel and the lego games instead of outright replacing Ithorians.

TFA species #13 was supposedly based on an uncircumcised penis and the green TFA species #8 is a traveling "mutant" merchant and scientist called Dr. Whogivesafuck whose design and occupation is actually taken from the Wizard of Oz and he also met Han Solo at some point (seriously, almost every new character under Disney has met Han Solo or that Hondo pirate)...

I could go into more details about these freaks but I really ain't up for it right now and I'd rather just discuss the remaining bullshit in the Disney park for anyone that might still be interested... And if not I supposed I could into more details on these freaks and the behind the scenes shit about them...

Last edited:

Godzilla@1989

DESTROY US ALL!
kiwifarms.net
George still has control over the unedited version of the OT though and companies had to go to him for permission rather than Disney to show them at recent film festivals, meanwhile Disney is still unable to release said films in their bluray re-releases (with the most recent re-releases being critically panned). I mean, I think you're right, but its hard to deny that there's something really stupid about how all this is being managed.

Jake Lunt Davies? I posted a link to one of his social media accounts before along with the pic of said post where he tells hutts, rodians and other familiar faces to fuck off. Granted though, he does still design old aliens but for some reason his old alien designs keep getting rejected by the higher ups, which I guess may be due to the copyright issue.

For comparison, here are pics showing all the nu-aliens from TFA, RO, TLJ and Solo.
View attachment 933472View attachment 933462View attachment 933467View attachment 933461View attachment 933500
Unlike past aliens, there is little color diversity as all expect 10 (not counting masked ones) are restricted to human skin tones. Oddly enough TFA Species #7 is actually a human being despite not looking anything like one and is referred to by Disney as a famous jedi on the jedi council during the Clone Wars despite never seeing this fucker.

Aside from that, almost all aliens are unpleasant to look at with a recurring design aesthetic that's supposed to inspire "comedy and revulsion" which is how Kennedy likes it. Some of these aliens are uglier or donut steal versions of pre-existing aliens in SW (and from outside SW, including Mass Effect...) and some have replaced other species completely, like the Frigosians (the yellow muppet fuckers) and Narquois replacing Jawas and Ugnaughts, Tognaths replacing Anomids (while Anomids are redesigned into something completely different), Dowutins replacing Gamorreans, Tarsunts replacing Bothans, Hassks replacing Wookiees, etc etc. I've said this before but Ottegans were actually Ithorians but given an uglier redesign but Pablo Hidalgo gave them a different name for some reason. Oddly enough the new design only shows up in the films, a novel and the lego games instead of outright replacing Ithorians.

TFA species #13 was supposedly based on an uncircumcised penis and the green TFA species #8 is a traveling "mutant" merchant and scientist called Dr. Whogivesafuck whose design and occupation is actually taken from the Wizard of Oz and he also met Han Solo at some point (seriously, almost every new character under Disney has met Han Solo or that Hondo pirate)...

I could go into more details about these freaks but I really ain't up for it right now and I'd rather just discuss the remaining bullshit in the Disney park for anyone that might still be interested... And if not I supposed I could into more details on these freaks and the behind the scenes shit about them...
I heard Disney+ is already released in other countries. Is this true?

GeneralFriendliness

kiwifarms.net
I heard Disney+ is already released in other countries. Is this true?
That seems to be the case but only as a trial version in few parts of Europe, like those bloody Dutch.

In other news, it seems that the real reason D&D's involvement with the supposed KOTOR film is so limited is because nu-Lucasfilm's brilliant Kennedy Story Group wants the film to be lead by a female POC director and actress...
SW is beyond salvation.

View attachment 933472View attachment 933462View attachment 933467View attachment 933461View attachment 933500
Unlike past aliens, there is little color diversity as all expect 10 (not counting masked ones) are restricted to human skin tones. Oddly enough TFA Species #7 is actually a human being despite not looking anything like one and is referred to by Disney as a famous jedi on the jedi council during the Clone Wars despite never seeing this fucker.

I forgot to mention the Nu-Cosian in the TFA alien list which is another example of Disney's weird management about old stuff. The Cosians were a species in pre-Disney, but for some reason they go and make a donut steal version of it and literally call it a Nu-Cosian. Which just makes the naming scheme of nu-Lucasfilm and nu-Aliens all the more fitting. Like seriously, why not just call it a Cosian? Although the original concept art just called it "animal/turkey trader".

Last edited:

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
That seems to be the case but only as a trial version in few parts of Europe, like those bloody Dutch.

In other news, it seems that the real reason D&D's involvement with the supposed KOTOR film is so limited is because nu-Lucasfilm's brilliant Kennedy Story Group wants the film to be lead by a female POC director and actress...
SW is beyond salvation.
You can relax a bit, the source is Wegotthiscovered...

Although, I have no issues with Patty Jenkins getting a Star Wars movie.

This report seems even more unlikely because they have black female fantasy movie 'in the pipe'

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino