Star Wars Griefing Thread (Formerly about Last Jedi) - It's nothing like Empire... like.... at all, we promise

BR55

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, such arrogance. I can't believe he seriously believes that.

No J.J, The saga ended in May 25, 1983, with the "Return of the Jedi". The empire lost in that movie and we got a happy ending. We even got scenes about the whole galaxy celebrating.

You are only finishing the mess started by you in December 2015.

I suppose that's why he is bringing Palpatine back, to "finally" defeat the main villain of the saga... that was already defeated in 1983?
I still can't get over how...Parasitic this whole "The true end of a 40 year saga!" thing is.
Say what you want about stuff like the Vong or Darth Krayt but those were distinct threats with distinct origins.
They didn't try to desperately shoehorn Palpatine into those plots so they could claim that it was all part of some grand saga/plan from the beginning.
But with Ep9 we have all these sniveling little justifications that this was all part of the plan and you memba the Emperor right?
The Emperor is behind it all!
You love Star Wars don't ya you misogynerds?
This the true end of it all, you have to be here for this!
Leaching off of someone elses passion project in so obvious a way is the most Disney thing imaginable.

Last edited:

Dr W

Heaven is void of light
kiwifarms.net
Looking over things, /tv/ has absolutely zero hype for EP IX, so I think I'll focus on spamming Based Klaud on Reddit/Twitter now. Remember that woke people, battered mousewives, and the occasional curious normie will show up to this movie, so these are the people we target.

In this three point plan, I suggest our plan of attack, demonstrating our targets:
Wokes: Klaud is racist omg JJ is a white supremacist nazi confirmed!
Mousewives: Spoilers, spoilers everywhere!
Curious normie: Distract them by hyping Jumanji 2 over EP IX.

And our plans should focus on R/starwars, r/saltierthancrait, and r/starwars leaks on Reddit, and on Twitter, the feeds of Hamill, Ford, Boyega, Marie-Tran, The Mary Sue, Lucasfilm/Disney, JJ, RJ, etc. On Facebook, just dump and run.

I'm mass dumping all the memes and spoilers here for use in this. I understand that I am being a nuclear autist right now but I think autism will be our greatest weapon.

Attachments

Dr W

Heaven is void of light
kiwifarms.net
So where do you guys think The rise of Skywalker is going to fit in the definitive starwars movie ranking?

1. Empire strikes back
2. A new hope
3. The last jedi
4. Revenge of the sith / Christmas special
5. Red tails
6. Return of the jedi
7. A phantom menace
8. Attack of the clones
9. Rogue 1
10. Solo
11. The force awakens
Ahem
1: ESB
2: ANH
3: RoTJ
4: RoTS
5: AoTC
6: TPM
7: RO
8: Solo
EP IX HAPPENS BELOW THIS LINE
9: TFA
10: TLJ

Also more Based Klaud is pouring in. Has anyone posted this to Reddit, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter yet? I've been just surfing /tv/.

Attachments

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
So where do you guys think The rise of Skywalker is going to fit in the definitive starwars movie ranking?

1. Empire strikes back
2. A new hope
3. The last jedi
5. Red tails
6. Return of the jedi
7. A phantom menace
8. Attack of the clones
9. Rogue 1
10. Solo
11. The force awakens
You left off Willow and Howard the Duck. And the Clone Wars movie, which technically got a theatrical release.

Dr W

Heaven is void of light
kiwifarms.net
I'm just going to dump more Based Klaud here for our use.. Who's with me on the Twitter/Tumblr/Reddit/Facebook/Instagram spreading of Based Klaud?

Edit: I think I've created a monster. It's not stopping.

Attachments

Last edited:

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
My Power Rankings

#1] ESB
#2] A New Hope
#3] Return of the Jedi
#4] Rogue 1
#5]TPM
#6]The Force Awakens
#7] Clone Wars (the animated film)
#8] Revenge of the Sith
#9] Solo (a Star Wars Story)
#10] Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure
#11] The Star Wars Holiday Special
#12]
Ewoks: The Battle for Endor
#13] Attack of the Clones
#14] The Last Jedi

I am predicting Episode IX comes in and replaces #9 or #10

Reactions: Adamska

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking over things, /tv/ has absolutely zero hype for EP IX, so I think I'll focus on spamming Based Klaud on Reddit/Twitter now. Remember that woke people, battered mousewives, and the occasional curious normie will show up to this movie, so these are the people we target.

In this three point plan, I suggest our plan of attack, demonstrating our targets:
Wokes: Klaud is racist omg JJ is a white supremacist nazi confirmed!
Mousewives: Spoilers, spoilers everywhere!
Curious normie: Distract them by hyping Jumanji 2 over EP IX.

And our plans should focus on R/starwars, r/saltierthancrait, and r/starwars leaks on Reddit, and on Twitter, the feeds of Hamill, Ford, Boyega, Marie-Tran, The Mary Sue, Lucasfilm/Disney, JJ, RJ, etc. On Facebook, just dump and run.

I'm mass dumping all the memes and spoilers here for use in this. I understand that I am being a nuclear autist right now but I think autism will be our greatest weapon.
Magnificent. Also don't forget the Jumanji variant.
Jumanji 3.jpeg

I'm going into Reddit. Will cap their responses.
Wish me luck.

Also, @GeneralFriendliness there's some tentative possibility of confirmation of your ending leak.View attachment 965402
No doubt its the Golden Book or one of those upcoming junior novels which may hold the key to these freaking leaks. Question is who is willing to humiliate themselves by buying this book(s) and then posting its contents? Assuming it even has the content we seek. Because quite frankly we can no longer rely on Wookieepedia or Reddit for this shit since their communities are in decline in terms of interest in buying material for the sake of information.

XYZpdq said:
they hustled asses to MGM from all over the property without that for the past thirty years, that's not going to hurt getting people to Studios other than eroding confidence in the non-lethality of their rides
True but that's not exactly what I was implying. Traffic would be affected somewhat (at least in WDW) due to people questioning Disney's current safety standards. Especially since its been confirmed that there were people trapped in the Skyliners when they crashed, thankfully nobody was hurt. Regardless, Disneyland's GE seems to be doing better than usual for the Fall season thanks to Disney offering up a shit ton of new deals and because of the media takeover, however WDW's GE seems to be doing way worse.

View attachment 965416 View attachment 965417
Things are looking interesting in terms of the Google.

Edit: I got banned for making two posts already. View attachment 965423
That's what you get for trusting reddit. The only places memes and spoilers like these would be welcomed from what I recall are on the television/movie subreddit and saltierthancrait.

1. Empire strikes back
2. A new hope
3. The last jedi
5. Red tails
6. Return of the jedi
7. A phantom menace
8. Attack of the clones
9. Rogue 1
10. Solo
11. The force awakens
I know this is just a copypaste shitpost from /tv/ but I'll go along with it.

My personal SW movie ranking:
1: ESB
2: ANH
3: ROTJ
4: ROTS
5: Willow (believe it or not, because of info and comments from Lucas and other writers, there's been a long standing belief that Willow possibly takes place in the same universe as SW but its never been 100% officialized)
6: Battle for Endor
7: TPM
8: The Holiday Special (its only this high because of the animated segment and because of the actors being stoned out of their gourds)
9: Caravan of Courage
10: AotC
11: The Clone Wars

I won't dignify Disney shit by including it in the list, so I'll just rank it separately.
1: Solo
2: RO
3: TLJ
4: TFA
If IX turns out be as hilariously bad as the leaks imply, I'll probably put it above TFA and TLJ.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino