Star Wars Griefing Thread (RISE OF THE SKYWALKER SPOILERS) - Safety off

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

BipolarPon

Sad Cyborg.
kiwifarms.net
And of course that massive faggot Star Wars Explained loved it because it has the SW logo on it and because it panders to his effeminately childish way of life.
It deeply upsets me that his channel is the first result when you look up Star Wars channels on Youtube. I prefer the channels that don't suck to the nu-stuff as legit lore.

Jaimas

Fourth Echelon Shitposting Team Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The more I see these abominations, the more I'm becoming convinced that some of the big shots running Lucasfilms were molested while the OT movies were playing in the background. Some horrible shit happened to them, and they grew up hating Star Wars since their experience with it was tainted. As they were put in charge of the series (through experience or nepotism), they finally had the means to take their anger out on the OT by downplaying and humiliating these characters in favor of their "improved" creations.

At this point, what other explanation can there be? Not even the most minor OT characters are safe from being degraded.
Entryism - the ultimate source of many problems in this current era's politics.

If you're not familiar with the phenomenon, allow me the one to fix that for you. Entryism is the tactic by which basically all Social Justice-type movements operate, the way by which the Progressives effectively took over the Democratic party apparatus over in 2008, and why woke politics dominates right now in the left even as saner Democrats try to avoid it like the cancer it is.

The tactic was first employed by communists in the 1930s, and fundamentally advocates joining various organizations, big and small, to shore up the larger objective - in this case, more political and social control for themselves. The idea is to effectively take over insitutions that will then allow them promote their politics and ultimately, grant them the level of power and influence they want over society. Whether you're talking about the political spergs who took over basically every mainstream democratic platform in the late 2000s and proceeded to make them all about feminism and social justice, or you're talking about the sci-fi community, it's two heads of the same hydra.

Probably the most blatant and obvious example of this that isn't even trying to hide the attempt is Coraline Ada Ehmke pushing this shit into open source.

The Sci-Fi community was captured around 2012. It lasted longer than many others; because the Sci-Fi writing community was largely apolitical, those trying to force their way in found that initially, their attempts at politicizing the space were, for the most part, unwelcome. To get around this, they used a tactic which might sound familiar to you: That the community wasn't being inclusive enough and that there wasn't enough minority and female and trans writers. Extensive attempts were made to agitate against people seen as taking a stand against these, and they used their allies on Social Media to inflate tiny offenses into ban-worthy trespasses. In time, they were able to secure dominance of the space and immediately used this to keep out their idological opponents, before ultimately attempting to gatekeep against anyone who wrote better than they did. In the case of Benjanun Sriduangkaew, she flat-out advocated acid attacks and rape against writers who conducted the unthinkable crime of being more talented than her.

Thing is, when you get an ideological echo-chamber like this and ultimately then a quality-based one, only morons who uphold the party line and won't ever outshine you will be allowed to gain prominence. This is the reason zero-talent blights on the escutcheon of writing like Chuck Wendig - writers who would get laughed off fucking Fanfiction.net - are now mainstays in the entertainment business. Progressiveism and echo chambering has chased off basically everyone talented, and is gradually turning Hollywood into ResetERA.

The good news is that there's still plenty of good writers out there that escaped this hell. You won't find them promoted and you won't find them winning awards, but they are out there, and they're waiting for the inevitable to come.

Poe-Shen Zcela

Enjoy the cream boys. On hiatus for a bit
kiwifarms.net
My personal favorite example, however, is Kylo's ship. This one thing is such a blatant example of not giving a fuck that I am honestly taken aback by its majesty. In one scene, Kylo tries to run Rey down in his TIE Interceptor. The one with the fucking Wayfinder in it and we have established he has it in one of the earliest scenes. Rey basically destroys it. It is absolutely destroyed in totality. The command pod dislocates from the wing braces, they all fly in different directions, and explode with calamitous force. Naturally, Kylo himself is fine, but even funnier is that the ship itself is then fine soonafter when we see him use it and later see Rey steal it. And we know it's the same one because it has the Wayfinder. And we know it couldn't survive because Kylo was able to destroy the other Wayfinder with his bare hands.
I can't believe I fucking missed that. I must have subconsciously figured he had the Wewfinder on him and plugged it into another of his TIEs.

I'm gonna go back to the tape for this one.

EDIT: By the way let's check in on the box office

It's not going to move much in a day and will most likely break $1bn this week, but people are taking notice of the slow crawl.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
It looks like Robert Meyer Burnett got his hands on one version of Colin Trevorrow's script for Episode 9.

This is exactly why we can't have nice things. We don't deserve this awesome fun adventure story, we deserve the shit that JJ Abrams ass blasted over the screen and called it Star Wurs: Rise of the Suckwalker.

God damnitt, just listening to the draft it sounds A-MAZING

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh, that one in the middle reminds me of the Keepers in Mass Effect. Is that from The Old Republic?
Its a Colicoid that first appeared in the Star Wars: Republic comics from 2001, 6 years before Mass Effect, but I doubt Keepers were based on Colicoids since Keepers are the exact opposite of Colicoids, with Colicoids being creators rather than creations with high intellect and a very violent disposition, they're also the creators of the Droidekas and a lot of Separatist weapons in both old and Disney canon.

And yeah the pic above is from TORtanic which also featured the Colicoids prominently as a faction that everyone wants to align with for their deadly weapons.

Colicoid
1578968147042.png
1578968660028.jpeg
1578968242384.jpeg

Keepers
1578968033992.png
1578968497386.png

verissimus

kiwifarms.net

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
Rip Zorak.

I still don't know about Trevorrow's script. It definitely does sound better than anything JJ or Rian Johnson could have ever conceived, although that isn't saying much.
Yeah, it sounds better. But, that's only for the fact it sounds coherent...

But, it seems like a ton of crowded narratives. It could have ended up a mess. A prettier mess, but a mess nonetheless...

Also, I'm slightly curious about this script's authenticity.

A big reason, apparently, why Trevorrow left was Johnson refusing to let Luke live in TLJ....

Not to mention, how would Ben kill Rey's parents? The timeline doesn't make sense...

I'm still of the opinion the whole trilogy was doomed when Ardnt was let go...

I hope when Kennedy is gone, he is given a chance to work on the property(if he wants it).

He is still in the Pixar writing stable...

Last edited:

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
But this script has Luke as a Force ghost....so that's not right.
Exactly, that's my point...

I'm skeptical of the scripts authenticity. Then again, that request(from Trevorrow)to RJ may be bullshit.

So, who knows?

The biggest tragedy is that Rizsler will never get to write a book on this shitshow...

That alone would have almost redeemed the ST being a nightmare...

Last edited:

GeneralFriendliness

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rip Zorak.
1578974930642.png

All he needs is a Zorak beak and this french Hiromi bugger is ready to go.
It looks like Robert Meyer Burnett got his hands on one version of Colin Trevorrow's script for Episode 9.
I was following this until he started yammering on about how much he admires and respects Kathleen Kennedy. As for the script itself, it sounds "decent" but at its core it doesn't fix Disney shit at all and is just another mindless popcorn flick (and even then this shit sounds pretty fake), but I think that's the fault of Trevorrow having nothing to work off of in this hollow Disneyverse (assuming of course this "script" is even real, which i doubt). But speaking of, it feels as though the Disney Wars movies are made separately from nu-Lucasfilm and its DEU, which would explain why nu-Lucasfilm never released any major content that actually expands or makes sense of their shitty movies, only ever focusing on butchering OT content. Even the prequels with all their flaws still felt like it was being produced within Lucasfilm rather than separate from it and bothered to release content in-between to make sense of George's shit. Hell even Attack of the Clones had references to Rishi and the old Marvel SW comics from the 70s.

BipolarPon

Sad Cyborg.
kiwifarms.net
Rip Zorak.
He'll be miss, at least I have an excuse to post this again.
abandonedship.png

Also that's another thing I prefer about pre-Disney SW, there's no shortage of insectoid races, especially Lone Locusts Mantises of the Apocalypse.
View attachment 1097400View attachment 1097413View attachment 1097415View attachment 1097416View attachment 1097421
I remember watching ANH, and seeing a giant mantis in the background, I was like so droids are forbidden, yet you allow a giant canabalistic insect inside? I miss seeing classic aliens like these in films.

I think someone at Nu-Lucasfilm has a fear of Pray Mantises. Like how Kathleen Kennedy has a thing for tentacle monsters and ugly flesh toned aliens.

Yes I know the mantis alien in a new hope is called the Yam'rii. But I didn't know it when I first saw the film.

Edit: Zorak is back, but I'm leaving this post left intact for humor's sake.

Last edited:

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
This one deserves extra mention because of how Disney keeps fumbling over themselves trying to keep their canon in check. When fans pointed out how this is something that has never happened in canon before, they came up with an excuse: Admiral Tumblr's ship has experimental shields that interacted somehow with a hyperspace jump and that's how she turned her ship into a nuke. Okay, but that raises another question: why not get those shields and put them on other ships for easy nukes? And another: why the hell would anyone agree to have such destructive shielding installed on their ship, when an errant jump might wipe out not just everyone on board, but perhaps a whole planet?
Watching one of the EFAP-ers videos yesterday they pointed more problems with the Disney excuses that I'd never thought of before. We've all thought about things from the resistance POV and world building wreckage, however if these excuses are to be believed why are The First Order fucking terrified when the dumb bitch turns the spaceship around? Do they know that ship has experimental shields that will cause them to get completely wrecked? Don't they know that the manure maneuver is a literal one in a million chance that's never been pulled off once in the history of hyperspace flight before? Shouldn't they be laughing that an idiot just decided to suicide the whole resistance?Is that the script?

Toast Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
Entryism - the ultimate source of many problems in this current era's politics.

If you're not familiar with the phenomenon, allow me the one to fix that for you. Entryism is the tactic by which basically all Social Justice-type movements operate, the way by which the Progressives effectively took over the Democratic party apparatus over in 2008, and why woke politics dominates right now in the left even as saner Democrats try to avoid it like the cancer it is.

The tactic was first employed by communists in the 1930s, and fundamentally advocates joining various organizations, big and small, to shore up the larger objective - in this case, more political and social control for themselves. The idea is to effectively take over insitutions that will then allow them promote their politics and ultimately, grant them the level of power and influence they want over society. Whether you're talking about the political spergs who took over basically every mainstream democratic platform in the late 2000s and proceeded to make them all about feminism and social justice, or you're talking about the sci-fi community, it's two heads of the same hydra.

Probably the most blatant and obvious example of this that isn't even trying to hide the attempt is Coraline Ada Ehmke pushing this shit into open source.

The Sci-Fi community was captured around 2012. It lasted longer than many others; because the Sci-Fi writing community was largely apolitical, those trying to force their way in found that initially, their attempts at politicizing the space were, for the most part, unwelcome. To get around this, they used a tactic which might sound familiar to you: That the community wasn't being inclusive enough and that there wasn't enough minority and female and trans writers. Extensive attempts were made to agitate against people seen as taking a stand against these, and they used their allies on Social Media to inflate tiny offenses into ban-worthy trespasses. In time, they were able to secure dominance of the space and immediately used this to keep out their idological opponents, before ultimately attempting to gatekeep against anyone who wrote better than they did. In the case of Benjanun Sriduangkaew, she flat-out advocated acid attacks and rape against writers who conducted the unthinkable crime of being more talented than her.

Thing is, when you get an ideological echo-chamber like this and ultimately then a quality-based one, only morons who uphold the party line and won't ever outshine you will be allowed to gain prominence. This is the reason zero-talent blights on the escutcheon of writing like Chuck Wendig - writers who would get laughed off fucking Fanfiction.net - are now mainstays in the entertainment business. Progressiveism and echo chambering has chased off basically everyone talented, and is gradually turning Hollywood into ResetERA.

The good news is that there's still plenty of good writers out there that escaped this hell. You won't find them promoted and you won't find them winning awards, but they are out there, and they're waiting for the inevitable to come.

A while ago I stumbled across an obscure but interesting adaptation of that explanation of the phenomenon, and I think it might be more suitable to current year. It's called Bioleninism. I like it for how it serves as a more organic bottom-up explanation (in part) and doesn't strictly necessitate some kind of co-ordinated scheme. Not that there's a lack of scheming in what we're talking about, but that's another digression.
[Bioleninism] takes the basic Leninist model of building a Party to rule the state out of the dregs of society, and shifts this to the realm of biology, wrong-think biology in particular, building the party out of people who are permanent losers within the social order. Naturally, this refers to the non-white, non-heterosexual, non-viable forms of life we’re forced to prostrate ourselves to as the living saints of the religion of diversity. This is for the very simple reason that those with zero status in a sane society stake their entire lives on accumulating social capital through the Party and will revert back to that position of zero status if the party ever loses power, thus ensuring their undying loyalty towards the party and undying enmity towards those who aren’t lacking in status
These people infecting hobbies and industries are performing entryism tactics of a sort, but when you watch them closely it looks more like they're doing it incidentally. There's the ones who are Marxist first and polyamorous-trans-latinx second, but they seem to be the outliers. If a polyamorous-trans-latinx person is a devout Marxist it's usually because that's the only political situation where they can honestly pretend they would be of any value. It's less so that they're committed to the party, however broadly you define the party, but more that they're committed to whatever can support their twisted self image.

More often than not, it looks most like these people are just obsessed with seeking personal validation so their can bandaid over their freak personalities, or they've seen others exploit the same vulnerabilities to gain status and would like some status for themselves, or they think they have no other option but to insert themselves into society in that way because they know they have no real skills. I think this goes a ways to explain why their default behavior once inside these hobbies/industries becomes the promotion of characters not only as "diverse" as them, but also as damaged and dysfunctional as them, to the infinite detriment of the hobby/industry they've infiltrated. They're narcissists first, and loyal to the Party almost by accident.

GeneralFriendliness

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'll be miss, at least I have an excuse to post this again.
View attachment 1097574

I remember watching ANH, and seeing a giant mantis in the background, I was like so droids are forbidden, yet you allow a giant canabalistic insect inside? I miss seeing classic aliens like these in films.

I think someone at Nu-Lucasfilm has a fear of Pray Mantises. Like how Kathleen Kennedy has a thing for tentacle monsters and ugly flesh toned aliens.

Yes I know the mantis alien in a new hope is called the Yam'rii. But I didn't know it when I first saw the film.
Even the Twileks in Solo were flesh toned.
1578984806636.png

Did Disney even watch any past SW media or even the movies? Do they hate colorful skin? Or are they just so cheap they can't even afford skin paint? And before some smartalac brings up Bib Fortuna, his skin color is sickly gray white. Also the black dude twilek doesn't even look like one. Aside from being a manlet, he has eyebrows, a small forehead and he has ear cones despite males not having those but Hidalgo claims its a "playful choice", so a troon then? And the skin color choice makes their head tails look more phallic than usual.
1578985044392.png

Just creepy human flesh tones all around. And no, #28 is not an alien, he's depicted as a retired cyborg human imperial moff who was on the Death Star that no one ever heard of.

Last edited:

Prompt Critical

apropos-of-nothing
kiwifarms.net
I like it for how it serves as a more organic bottom-up explanation (in part) and doesn't strictly necessitate some kind of co-ordinated scheme. Not that there's a lack of scheming in what we're talking about, but that's another digression.
(Although we're verging on a discussion that will get us all exiled to Deep Thoughts...)

The concept you're looking for is a sociological/biological phenomenon called a "Motivational Complex". It's an organizational structure where individuals united by shared motivations or similar goals form a unified front that gives the appearance of being coordinated despite having no external direction. The most common examples are a school of fish or a flock of birds - there is no one fish or bird directing the group, but because all members have similar limited responses to predictable external stimuli, the group as a whole gives the appearance of coordination.

Radical leftist entryism is an example of a human Motivational Complex in action.

Toast Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
Even the Twileks in Solo were flesh toned.
View attachment 1097727
Did Disney even watch any past SW media or even the movies? Do they hate colorful skin? Or are they just so cheap they can't even afford skin paint? And before some smartalac brings up Bib Fortuna, his skin color is sickly pale white. Also the black dude twilek doesn't even look like one. Aside from being a manlet, he has eyebrows and a small forehead. Makes their head tails look more phallic than usual.
View attachment 1097731
Just creepy human flesh tones all around. And no, #28 is not an alien, he's depicted as a retired cyborg human imperial moff who was on the Death Star that no one ever heard of.

Ah but if the aliens are allowed to be so diverse in their bright colors then you won't notice how brave the casting of the humans is! You'll forget that this gal is black!

IMG_0086.jpg

At this point does Disney really deserve the benefit of the doubt? A simple lack of creativity isn't insulting enough of a reason. This must be the real reason.

Tags
None