Star Wars Griefing Thread (RISE OF THE SKYWALKER SPOILERS) - Safety off

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Cyril Sneer

Destroy All Lesbians
kiwifarms.net
The ones that replaced the Asian guy. I don't really mind them dyke'ing Ahsoka (although the replacement girls definitely should've had better haircuts) if only because the old Asian character was essentially Filoni's self-insert.
I have a better idea:

letnonesurvive1.jpg

"Nyx Okami" is basically a fancy version of "Night Wolf" (similar to how he'd go by Trapper Wolf in Mandalorian), he wears a wolf patch on his jacket (like how Filoni's worn a wolf pin on his hat for years at this point), and he was written as Ahsoka's love interest.
Oh God of Mandalore, seriously? I've known about Filoni yiffing up the GFFA for a while, but this is like, a whole new low...

Is there a Star Wars equivalent of Nuremberg?
Certain Bothans notwithstanding, I don't think the Rebels were ever quite that self-serving.

The trailer for Disney Clone Wars is out:
Looks like they gave ol' Orange Butt-Cheeks the Mass Effect Andromeda treatment... 🤔

Last edited:

The handsome tard

Hyperion is working on the cure, it wont be cheap.
kiwifarms.net
Even as this underperforms, Iger is going to be a smug asshole and write it off as a success and continue their business as usual.

I don’t think he realizes that it’s more riskier to damage a brand than it is making a highly original film that’s expensive.
Assuming he gives a shit at all. All he cares is about profitability, nothing else. He wants to make as much buck as he can before its time to book it away from disney with all his money as the company begins its downfall.

Edit: Also am I the only one that think Ahsoka's lips have grown even bigger? I dont know, give her an extra lesbian look. The only plus of this lesbian shit is to see her scissoring partner die since we know she is on her own in Rebels...Also why would an alien be gay?

Last edited:

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
You know, the tragedy is that in a better world, I would be excited for Clone Wars returning...but after everything Disney has done...I cant, I just cant get invested anymore. It also doesnt help that even CW is showing signs of PC meddling. I just face this series with the lowest expectations now, like everything Disney does because you are just sure that they will find a way to fuck it up. Some try everything to win, Disney tries everything to fail.
So no, I dont care anymore. In fact, deep down I kind of wish it kind of sucks, because at this point, what did we expect? I used to like Ahsoka, not anymore, we know what happens to Maul. If Disney had done a good job, I would be excited but...I am not.

BipolarPon

Sad Cyborg.
kiwifarms.net
I agree, it makes no sense, it should be Maul vs Obi Wan.
The Maul Vs. Obi-wan fight already happened in Filoni's other show Star Wars Rebels. Also Ahsoka vs.Maul was also established in the show, and alot of fans wanted to see it.

Kinda surprised they are not doing The Utapau Arc it connects well Rogue one and has a nice scene where Anakin and Obi-wan talk about Ahsoka leaving the Jedi order. Which lets be Honest Filoni Wars season 7 is basically the Ahsoka show now, with the Bad Batch accienditally thrown in.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
The Maul Vs. Obi-wan fight already happened in Filoni's other show Star Wars Rebels. Also Ahsoka vs.Maul was also established in the show, and alot of fans wanted to see it.

Kinda surprised they are not doing The Utapau Arc it connects well Rogue one and has a nice scene where Anakin and Obi-wan talk about Ahsoka leaving the Jedi order. Which lets be Honest Filoni Wars season 7 is basically the Ahsoka show now, with the Bad Batch accienditally thrown in.
Well with the new season at least it seems like Filoni isn’t going to shit on fans hopefully

Miller

You're gonna extract HIM?!
kiwifarms.net
I used to like Ahsoka, not anymore
Same. SW Rebels was doomed to fail since it was all about Space Aladdin. By bringing the TCW characters into that show Filoni ended up destroying them too. To me, TCW ended with the 6th season.

The Maul Vs. Obi-wan fight already happened in Filoni's other show Star Wars Rebels.
Indeed. If Disney/LF had a vision for Star Wars, they would've let that face off for the Kenobi movie/series.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
Indeed. If Disney/LF had a vision for Star Wars, they would've let that face off for the Kenobi movie/series.
The Kenobi series is most likely not happening anymore, or if so, it might be under a different actor. Again its over "disagreements" between Mcgregor and Disney and lets face it, we know Disney are the bad guys of the situation (they always are).

Imperial Citizen

kiwifarms.net
The Kenobi series is most likely not happening anymore, or if so, it might be under a different actor. Again its over "disagreements" between Mcgregor and Disney and lets face it, we know Disney are the bad guys of the situation (they always are).
Well of course he would leave. After all, who’s more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Jaimas

Fourth Echelon Shitposting Team Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The concept of an Ahsoka-led series isn't a bad one. Rather, it's the execution, the steadfast refusal to fucking do anything with her, and the fact that she forcibly shelved like almost half a dozen great characters because she became the favorite that makes this reek of failure. There are dozens of potential arcs that could have been done with her that simply weren't because they clearly had no idea what to do with her after what ostensibly should have been her last appearance for a goddamn long time in the series.

Throw in the fact that the current battery of writers couldn't script their way out of a fucking pilot, and you have a recipe for disaster.

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
The concept of an Ahsoka-led series isn't a bad one. Rather, it's the execution, the steadfast refusal to fucking do anything with her, and the fact that she forcibly shelved like almost half a dozen great characters because she became the favorite that makes this reek of failure. There are dozens of potential arcs that could have been done with her that simply weren't because they clearly had no idea what to do with her after what ostensibly should have been her last appearance for a goddamn long time in the series.

Throw in the fact that the current battery of writers couldn't script their way out of a fucking pilot, and you have a recipe for disaster.
Like I said I think there is zero tension in a fight between Maul and Ahsoka. The center piece fight for the end of Clone Wars should have been Ahsoka vs Barriss Offee. They used to be friends until Barriss betrayed her and the jedi, and the conflict between the two of them is a much better representation of the Clone Wars as a conflict than a fight with Maul on Mandalore.

samuraicrack

General Coughing Cyborg Man
kiwifarms.net
I’m cautiously optimistic for the new Clone Wars season. I like Ahsoka and I don’t mind the idea of her leading a season, plus the shit with the Bad Batch and Maul will hopefully be cool. The tumblr haircuts they gave those two black chicks are stupid and out-of-place but other than that I don’t have any immediate complaints about the look of the season so far.

BipolarPon

Sad Cyborg.
kiwifarms.net
Like I said I think there is zero tension in a fight between Maul and Ahsoka. The center piece fight for the end of Clone Wars should have been Ahsoka vs Barriss Offee. They used to be friends until Barriss betrayed her and the jedi, and the conflict between the two of them is a much better representation of the Clone Wars as a conflict than a fight with Maul on Mandalore.
What the fuck happened to Barris after her betrayl? Was she executed like What Tarkin wanted for Ahsoka, or is that something I have to read a novel to find out?
I suspect Filoni wanted season 7 to be longer, but Disney wouldn't allow it, so he just chose the episodes or storylines he liked the best, and that's why the Utapau arc and Son of Dathomoir arcs were ignored. Though I believe the Son of Dathomoir arc could of also been scrapped from meddling by Disney for being too dark.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck happened to Barris after her betrayl? Was she executed like What Tarkin wanted for Ahsoka, or is that something I have to read a novel to find out?
OI don't think Sheev would execute Ashoka (Because that would turn Anakain against him)... at least not officially. He'd probably take the Epstein approach

But yeah I agree Barriss should have been the final boss of CW

Tags
None