Star Wars Griefing Thread (RISE OF THE SKYWALKER SPOILERS) - Safety off

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Going back to the Vong, had Disney given me the keys to the kingdom and let me do whatever I wanted, I would have taken the NJO books, thrown them, the table and gone "Number 1: The Thrawn Trilogy happened, and its still canon, and Number 2: We are going to narrow these 19 books down into 3 movies, cherry picking the best stuff to adapt".

Is that the best direction? Probably not, but my way at least solves the following problems that the ST crashed into hard:
1) It gives us a framework for a trilogy. A story with a beginning, middle, and end, and there would have to be some changes, but at least its a starting point.
2) The old characters get to maintain their dignity. Luke is married to Mara and is helps to establish a New Jedi Order, the New Republic is in full swing and Leia helped to establish it (even serving as Head of State at some point), and she and Han raised a happy and healthy family.
3) The Vong are the villains, which solves two problems: 1) You aren't just rehashing the OT with another Empire and 2) It doesn't undo the accomplishments achieved in Return of the Jedi. It is a new threat entirely, and they can even toy with the idea that The Emperor and Thrawn both knew the Vong were coming and saw the Empire was the best way to secure the galaxy, and the Republic now has to affirm that their way is the right way.
4) You get a main female character in Jaina Solo who isn't invincible god-lady that knows how to do everything. She is trained by Luke and a student of the academy, and in these books, she struggles with her own anger and potential descent into the Dark Side as the Vong takes more and more away from her. She overcomes this and helps to save the Galaxy with her brother Jacen and Luke working together to do it.
5) Oh and you still get the Empire imagery as what's left of them actually join forces with the Republic. That's right motherfucker! Storm Troopers and TIE Fighters come to the rescue in these books! I would have killed to see Grand Admiral Pellaeon and Admiral Ackbar in a war room together discussing strategy. So you get the nostalgia points for all of that, but you do something different with it to keep it fresh.

So I guess you could say my motives for selecting the NJO as a basis for the ST is purely lazy, or choosing a path of least resistance as its the easiest way to get around any issues people might have, but fuck! I'll still take this over what we ended up getting.
I think NJO would work better as a TV show, especially considering it's split in half more than it is split in three. So the first part of the series would be up to Star by Star, ending with Anakin's death, Jacen being captured, and Coruscant falling. Then, the second half of the series covers Dark Journey to Unifying Force. The Jedi doing cool stuff isn't the only reason the series is good in my eyes, the novels portraying the normal part of the war were always just as important. In that sense, I think the series works better as a war drama than a trilogy, especially considering just how many characters there are. I agree with you that Thrawn should be in the background as canon material rather than being adapted, but especially now that the sequel trilogy was a dud I think it would have been far better to not make any more trilogies and leave the saga as is. TV shows, one off movies and other material would have been sufficient.

Gallofag

McIntosh hates Mexican Disney characters.
kiwifarms.net
To be honest the idea of Reylo is interesting on paper but given there is no consistent characterization of both characters given Kylo is either a sad boy who was unfairly treated to fucking Kylombine or Rey being a blank wood board who gets happy killing enemy pilots or sad she doesn't know her parents.

Like Reylo would be interesting if like the trilogy, it was developed under a singular vision and done in a way that wasn't just leeching off of the foundation of the previous movies.

But this is what we get when we get a corporate fake feminist who thinks a hack who commits regular plagiarism and someone incapable of doing sequels of other directors are compatible directors to helm a trilogy.
Rey being a blank wood board is perfect for these fujoshi's to self project themselves on too. Reylo is really a self insert ship.
Again, it never seizes to amaze me that Disney chose a shitty trilogy they farted out as their main park where we could have gotten parks like these two.

I posted these before, but still, almost everyone would kill to go to these parks.

View attachment 1144858

View attachment 1144859
They could retool the current parks to be more inclusive of all trioligies, Highly doubt it. Is this like fan art or genuine concept art? Dammit Iger!

Cyril Sneer

Destroy All Lesbians
kiwifarms.net
Outside of the fact that this would have probably been during Order 66, it wasn't actually in the movies. Mace Windu was killed by Palpatine.
You're missing the point, which is that it's effectively G-Canon that Boba Fett is fully capable of taking down one of the most experienced and martially-adept Jedi of the entire Prequel Trilogy.

Jacen had insane foresight and an ability to absorb blaster energy...
Which is just lazy writing. It's always a bit cringe-inducing to compare Lucas's Force-users, who can at maximum confuse the predisposed for a short time and shove self-levitating amphitheater seating pods at each other, with their EU counterparts, who can mind-control entire starfleets and cause stars to go nova.

...and had served in countless GAG raids, on top of serving in an actual war. He wasn't an out of touch prequel Jedi, he was very well versed in warfare.
True, but then again, Boba had been hunting, capturing or killing the galaxy's most dangerous beings for decades before Jacen was even born. Apart from the brief interlude early in his career when he tried to start a family, it's quite literally the only thing that he did with his time, prior to becoming Mandalore, and he also fought against the Yuuzhan Vong during the war. So, you would think that, as Mandalore, he would have access to any number of crusty old Mandalorian battle-masters with the collected experience of eons to draw on (since, you know, Mandalorian culture predates the Jedi, the Sith and even formalized knowledge of the Force itself).

Seriously, it's not unreasonable to go to the galaxy's #1 warrior culture for advice on fighting. 🤫

herself says in Traitor that Jacen is dangerous even without a lightsaber, and going by the book he most certainly is.
He's also incredibly arrogant, and manages to get incapacitated by Thrackan Sal-Solo of all people with the aforementioned sonic field generator.

is probably one of my favorite characters, but by the time of Jacen's power creep in LotF the dude wouldn't stand a chance. It's like theorizing if Boba could have killed Luke or Darth Vader, you'd probably get eye rolls.
Have I got news for you...

RCO094_1467816233.jpg

RCO095_1467816233.jpg

LOTF really needed a rewrite from the ground up, and the stupid shit that the other authors introduced certainly wasn't Traviss's fault.
True enough.

And yeah, I'm glad to see people argue about NJO again. Brings me back to a nicer time.
It was, to be certain, a far more civilized age...

They could retool the current parks to be more inclusive of all trioligies, Highly doubt it. Is this like fan art or genuine concept art? Dammit Iger!
I think it's a concept that SW artist Tom Hodges came up with in his free time. 🤔

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're missing the point, which is that it's effectively G-Canon that Boba Fett is fully capable of taking down one of the most experienced and martially-adept Jedi of the entire Prequel Trilogy.
You're referring to a statement that George considered having Boba kill Mace Windu, and it was scrapped. That's not G-Canon. Unused movie concepts have never been considered G-Canon.
Which is just lazy writing. It's always a bit cringe-inducing to compare Lucas's Force-users, who can at maximum confuse the predisposed for a short time and shove self-levitating amphitheater seating pods at each other, with their EU counterparts, who can mind-control entire starfleets and cause stars to go nova.
I'm getting conflicting messages from your posts. I should take into account Boba Fett's EU adventures (compared to jobbing like a loser in the movies) as examples of why he should be training Jaina, but Jacen is too OP in the books compared to onscreen Jedi and that's just awful writing? If we're going just off the movies, Boba hasn't successfully killed even one Jedi. But in the books, Boba is an OP and absurdly competent killer, on top of being Mandalore.
True, but then again, Boba had been hunting, capturing or killing the galaxy's most dangerous beings for decades before Jacen was even born. Apart from the brief interlude early in his career when he tried to start a family, it's quite literally the only thing that he did with his time, prior to becoming Mandalore, and he also fought against the Yuuzhan Vong during the war. So, you would think that, as Mandalore, he would have access to any number of crusty old Mandalorian battle-masters with the collected experience of eons to draw on (since, you know, Mandalorian culture predates the Jedi, the Sith and even formalized knowledge of the Force itself).

Seriously, it's not unreasonable to go to the galaxy's #1 warrior culture for advice on fighting. 🤫
Apparently it was unreasonable, because she still couldn't have beaten Jacen in a straight duel and she didn't particularly use any Mandalorian skills to beat him. In fact, he had completely wiped out the Mandalorian commandos and took a sniper bullet before she even engaged him. She severed his arm, and she still had to retreat from the battle to not be defeated. The entire time the main power that she was using was tricking Jacen into thinking she was Luke to throw him off guard. By the time of their final duel, Jacen wasn't even trying. I'm pretty sure the book even mentions that Jacen could have fought her to a draw if he wanted to, he just chose not to because it would have wasted time and he would have died afterwards.
He's also incredibly arrogant, and manages to get incapacitated by Thrackan Sal-Solo of all people with the aforementioned sonic field generator.
He didn't get incapacitated at all, he withstood the pain and forced Thrackan to retreat after decimating his soldiers. Thrackan only escaped because of a distraction, because otherwise Jacen was about to kill the dude after he surrendered.
Have I got news for you...
Isn't that the fight where Vader could have killed Boba at nearly any point, but he wanted something from him? Boba was knocked to the ground at the end of the fight, and he only got that "chance" to kill him because Vader was lifting up the chest that he wanted and was letting him go. By no metric could this be considered a fight in which Boba beat Vader.

I genuinely don't see how Boba's training was particularly helpful, Jacen was beaten by a series of contrivances (in the tactical sense or literary sense depending on how justified you think his defeat was) that steadily removed his ability to fight, and he was killed because he gave up to do something else. Otherwise, he very handily killed the Mandalorians facing him, including shattering that dude's armor like it was nothing, and beat Jaina in the first fight. I'll let you have the last post, I guess, because this is shitting up the thread.

Last edited:

Cyril Sneer

Destroy All Lesbians
kiwifarms.net
You're referring to a statement that George considered having Boba kill Mace Windu, and it was scapped. That's not G-Canon. Unused movie concepts have never been considered G-Canon
Don't be autistic. If George Lucas considers having Boba Fett kill Mace Windu, then decides against it specifically because of Fett's age at the time, then it's as good as G-Canon that an adult Boba Fett could kill Mace Windu at the height of the latter's power, skill and experience.

I'm getting conflicting messages from your posts.
I'm getting conflicting messages from your posts. "Jobbing like a loser" doesn't sound like something a fan would say about one of his self-proclaimed favorite characters. 🤔

I should take into account Boba Fett's EU adventures as examples of why he should be training Jaina, but Jacen is too OP in the books compared to onscreen Jedi and that's just awful writing? If we're going just off the movies, Boba hasn't successfully killed even one Jedi. But in the books, Boba is an OP and absurdly competent killer, on top of being Mandalore.
Think of it in terms of a descending scale of divergence from the films and their related supplementary materials (as opposed to the later EU). Jacen being a nigh-on-unkillable tank with a Force power for every occasion conflicts tremendously with the 6 Lucas films, where we regularly see that the most powerful G-Canon Force-users frequently get taken by surprise, are fought to a standstill or killed by non-Force-users, and often struggle to use even one Force power at a time, particularly in high-stress situations like combat.

By contrast, G-Canon Boba Fett is the unaltered clone of a known and proven Jedi-killer (a man, indeed, selected as the template for a literal army of Jedi-killers), and official Lucasfilm materials relating to the character at the time of his initial appearance all described a connection of some sort to a specific warrior-society with a history of conflict with the Jedi, so the idea that Boba Fett would have some experience with and aptitude for fighting Force-users is far more in accordance with G-Canon than Jacen being OP to the point of parody.

Apparently it was unreasonable, because she still couldn't have beaten Jacen in a straight duel and she didn't particularly use any Mandalorian skills to beat him. In fact, he had completely wiped out the Mandalorian commandos and took a sniper bullet before she even engaged him. She severed his arm, and she still had to retreat from the battle to not be defeated. The entire time the main power that she was using was tricking Jacen into thinking she was Luke to throw him off guard. By the time of their final duel, Jacen wasn't even trying. I'm pretty sure the book even mentions that Jacen could have fought her to a draw if he wanted to, he just chose not to because it would have wasted time and he would have died afterwards.
How the encounter went down in the actual LOTF books is entirely immaterial to my argument.

He didn't get incapacitated at all, he withstood the pain and forced Thrackan to retreat after decimating his soldiers. Thrackan only escaped because of a distraction, because otherwise Jacen was about to kill the dude after he surrendered.
My recollection is that Jacen was definitely incapacitated, but then Thrackan decided to do a bit of Bond Villain monologuing, which gave Darth DiCaprio the opportunity to do the Shonen Hero "constipate yourself into shaking off the effects of the attack" thing.

Isn't that the fight where Vader could have killed Boba at nearly any point, but he wanted something from him?
No. Among other reasons, Vader tells Fett outright that he (Fett) could have easily killed him (Vader) at an earlier point in the dust-up if Fett hadn't hesitated and given Vader time to pull his wits back together.

Fett was knocked to the ground at the end of the fight, and he only got that "chance" to kill him because Vader was lifting up the chest that he wanted...
Put the scare quotes away, please. There's no evidence to suggest that the narrator is in error about Vader's life being at Fett's mercy at that moment in time.

...and was letting him go.
Vader had no intentions of letting him go. Fett notes, when the final confrontation begins, that "my death was always part of [Vader's] plan," and Vader confirms it (while also acknowledging that there is a possibility that Fett will kill him instead).

By no metric could this be considered a fight in which Boba beat Vader.
It is a fight in which Boba Fett has several opportunities to beat Vader, literally kill him, and each instance he decides not to, because he knows that Vader dead would result in more problems for him than Vader alive.

I genuinely don't see how Boba's training was particularly helpful, Jacen was beaten by a series of contrivances (in the tactical sense or literary sense depending on how justified you think his defeat was) that steadily removed his ability to fight, and he was killed because he gave up to do something else. Otherwise, he very handily killed the Mandalorians facing him, including shattering that dude's armor like it was nothing, and beat Jaina in the first fight.
You don't see it because you apparently have this bizarre idea that the fight scene as-written should have some bearing on how such a confrontation would have gone down, rather than being an embarrassing mishandling of it.

I'll let you have the last post, I guess, because this is shitting up the thread.
It's all good, man. The important thing is keeping the thread active. 😉

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don't see it because you apparently have this bizarre idea that the fight scene as-written should have some bearing on how such a confrontation would have gone down, rather than being an embarrassing mishandling of it.
Dude, take things less seriously. I can't really argue with your assertion that how things actually played out in the text don't matter because they're bad writing. If you believe it's bad writing, the actual evidence won't change your mind.

I'm getting conflicting messages from your posts. "Jobbing like a loser" doesn't sound like something a fan would say about one of his self-proclaimed favorite characters. 🤔
He got knocked into the Sarlacc Pit by accident, it was embarrassing. It doesn't mean I agree with it, that's just how it happened.

Last edited:

BipolarPon

Sad Cyborg.
kiwifarms.net
I talked a bit about it before, but apparently in Marvel's shitty Shadows of the Empire replacement, there's a female jedi figure watching over Luke and sending him visions to guide him. She is also the one that retrieved Luke's lightsaber from Bespin and apparently knows his future. Same comic also retcons Lando infiltrating Jabba's palace to free Han. Instead he lied to Chewie and Rebels and sold them out to Jabba to get a cushy gig for him while also helping to convince the Empire to free Bespin, so they're apparently going to set it up as Lando having second thoughts at the last minute before ROTJ to suddenly give a shit about Han.
The Marvel writers or someone in higher power really gets a kick out of character assassination don't they? I don't think Kennedy cares enough about the comics to put her grimy hands on.
(although it wouldn't make much sense in the context of the films for him to be on Utapau again right before ROTS), but it certainly would've made all the humiliation he suffered in Filoni Wars seem almost non-existent.
There's bullshit in Filoni Wars that doesn't even make sense within it self. Grievous being on Utapau before Revenge of The Sith might be the least concerning bullshit Filoni Wars pulled. Though I'm quite mad over Son of Dathomoir not being animated I wanted Grievous to impale that bitch Talzin, but the other side of me is that they'll fuck it up and Nerf down the violence, because they don't want another controversy like the Darth Vader comic.

Last edited:

ZMOT

kiwifarms.net
Don't be autistic. If George Lucas considers having Boba Fett kill Mace Windu, then decides against it specifically because of Fett's age at the time, then it's as good as G-Canon that an adult Boba Fett could kill Mace Windu at the height of the latter's power, skill and experience.
georgie "considered" a lot of things of the years, if all of that is g-canon we would have had nuwars in the 80s. mace windu also died like a bitch in george's own movie, taking him down is hardly an accomplishment (going by the movies).

They literally made Captain America a Nazi. I don't know what possesses someone to do that, but that's the mindset at Marvel Comics it seems.
when you're so far of the (left) deep end everything looking back at the center is basically nazi (yes, this is also a joke about perspective).

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, someone tell me I've got things wrong from what I'm reading on other sites. Season 7 will have two arcs based on Ahsoka?

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again, it never seizes to amaze me that Disney chose a shitty trilogy they farted out as their main park where we could have gotten parks like these two.

I posted these before, but still, almost everyone would kill to go to these parks.

View attachment 1144858

View attachment 1144859
Honestly, this would cost a fortune, probably twice what Disney paid to make GE but it actually looks like Star Wars and it would probably be more profitable than GE which is just a fucking park expansion rather than a park itself. And to be frank, all Disney had to do was just make a small replica of Mos Eisley with a starship ride, animal mount, a "holo-arcade" with some simulator pods (like those in Japan), and a functioning cantina with actual alien costumes, plus droids and aliens in the street. That shit would've been far more cost effective and well received than GE. Instead they created something for an audience that doesn't exist while trying remold the existing audience into what they want.

And speaking of GE, the park's green and blue soymilk hasn't been selling well (lines for the tard cum stand are dead), so they've started "revamping" the milks with more flavors to try and boots their appeals. Now they're just generic fucking smoothies to further remind you this shit was never tard cum in the first place.

Here is the first revamp for the underwhelming green m;lk. They're calling it "Toydarian Swirl tard cum"...
1581759859530.png

For those who don't remember, Toydarians are Watto's species... So enjoy guzzling on some of Coomer Watto's tard cum smoothies.
The Toydarian Coomer.jpg
the toydarian coomer.png

Blue m;lk is also expected to receive a "revamped" spinoff in the form of chai tea... Why not just make it actual m;lk smoothies you hacks?

Going back to the Vong, had Disney given me the keys to the kingdom and let me do whatever I wanted with the ST, I would have taken the NJO books, thrown them on the table and gone "Number 1: The Thrawn Trilogy happened, and its still canon, and Number 2: We are going to narrow these 19 books down into 3 movies, cherry picking the best stuff to adapt".

Is that the best direction? Probably not, but my way at least solves the following problems that the ST crashed into hard:
1) It gives us a framework for a trilogy. A story with a beginning, middle, and end, and there would have to be some changes, but at least its a starting point.
2) The old characters get to maintain their dignity. Luke is married to Mara and is helps to establish a New Jedi Order, the New Republic is in full swing and Leia helped to establish it (even serving as Head of State at some point), and she and Han raised a happy and healthy family.
3) The Vong are the villains, which solves two problems: 1) You aren't just rehashing the OT with another Empire and 2) It doesn't undo the accomplishments achieved in Return of the Jedi. It is a new threat entirely, and they can even toy with the idea that The Emperor and Thrawn both knew the Vong were coming and saw the Empire was the best way to secure the galaxy, and the Republic now has to affirm that their way is the right way.
4) You get a main female character in Jaina Solo who isn't invincible god-lady that knows how to do everything. She is trained by Luke and a student of the academy, and in these books, she struggles with her own anger and potential descent into the Dark Side as the Vong takes more and more away from her. She overcomes this and helps to save the Galaxy with her brother Jacen and Luke working together to do it.
5) Oh and you still get the Empire imagery as what's left of them actually join forces with the Republic. That's right motherfucker! Storm Troopers and TIE Fighters come to the rescue in these books! I would have killed to see Grand Admiral Pellaeon and Admiral Ackbar in a war room together discussing strategy. So you get the nostalgia points for all of that, but you do something different with it to keep it fresh.

So I guess you could say my motives for selecting the NJO as a basis for the ST is purely lazy, or choosing a path of least resistance as its the easiest way to get around any issues people might have, but fuck! I'll still take this over what we ended up getting.
This would honestly be the best way to go about a sequel trilogy and an NJO adaptation. NJO was controversial enough as it is, especially with them initially toying with the idea of killing fan favorites like Kyle Katarn, so a film adaptation that only covers only the good and impactful bits for character growth while showing only the best and dramatic parts of the war but axing the most irrelevant or controversial parts of the war (like the nuking of Ithor which only even happens because they find some mcguffin miracle plant that could've won the war only for it to get Vong'd, which makes the whole thing rather pointless other than for shock value), but still keeping the parts of the war that actually mean something (like the sacking and Vongforming of Coruscant) for that mandatory "visual drama" like RO did would be the best way to go about it (also axe Kyp Durron) while also cutting down on time. The question is, would general audiences like the Vong's design though? I'm 50/50 on the matter, but one of the more common criticisms I would see is that they're basically "too human" for extragalactic invaders and that they're Hellraiser demons in terms of design. Would their original design be able to translate well to film or would studios have to redesign them somewhat (or completely) to give them a more "alien element"?

One thing though, would SW really work as more films? It might've been best if they had just gone the route of animated shows and live action shows like Genndy Wars and the Mandalorian. Its clear that's where more creative freedom and less pressure lies while allowing for more adventure instead of having your time compressed. I've discussed this before I think in more detail but I just don't want to go surfing through 300 pages of IX chatter.
Wait, someone tell me I've got things wrong from what I'm reading on other sites. Season 7 will have two arcs based on Ahsoka?
Yep... Anakin only gets only one solo arc with the Bad Batch. The Utapau and Kashyyyk arcs get the axe, but Ahsoka gets her arc with the two black lesbian sisters who replaced her initial asian boyfriend and another arc focused on her efforts with the fucking Nu-Mandalorians.

Last edited:

Gallofag

kiwifarms.net
Here is the first revamp for the underwhelming green m;lk. They're calling it "Toydarian Swirl tard cum"...
Have you actually drinked that thing?
Blue m;lk is also expected to receive a "revamped" spinoff in the form of chai tea... Why not just make it actual m;lk smoothies you hacks?
I like Chai tea, is that the actual canonical taste of blue m;lk now?
Yep... Anakin only gets only one solo arc with the Bad Batch. The Utapau and Kashyyyk arcs get the axe, but Ahsoka gets her arc with the two black lesbian sisters who replaced her initial asian boyfriend and another arc focused on her efforts with the fucking Nu-Mandalorians.
Even though Dave Filoni worked on the Mandalorian, the show dose kinda dunked on the Mandalorians in both of his shows.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you actually drinked that thing?

I like Chai tea, is that the actual canonical taste of blue tard cum now?
I've gone into tremendous detail about Galaxy's Edge before starting at page 499.
I haven't tasted it, but I had a friend who went to the park over-excited back in June of last year only to come back horribly disappointed and he shared every detail of his experience.

For starters the "m;lk" at the park isn't actual tard cum. They're smoothies made with soy and rice tard cum with citrus for green tard cum and melon for blue tard cum if I remember right. They taste like bland frozen fruit juice mixed with Silk m;lk. Its not a particularly hard recipe to recreate. The m;lk was met with mixed reception right from the get-go and initially had long lines during the VIP period before the M;lk Stand died out completely in activity. Only ever having even moderate lines during the occasional busy weekend, and all the lines in the park pale in comparison to the lines at Harry Potter land. The green tard cum was also noted for tasting less shitty than the blue tard cum, which I guess was intentional on Disney's part to try and make more people fall for their "original creation" over the original.

Blue M;lk was always fatty m;lk from Banthas and tasted like fatty m;lk, but Disney wanted the entire park to have nothing but vegan options with the exception of 3 meat meals which taste like shit. So the end result was soyricemilk. The Chai Tea shit is just a new alternative they're pushing to try and boost the sale of blue tard cum, but it hasn't been implemented yet. They've only implemented the shitty Toydarian tard cum which is just the same green tard cum but with crushed lime and mango puree. If you want to go all vegan than at least call your shitty fake m;lk naboo smoothies or some shit.

Gallofag

kiwifarms.net
I've gone into tremendous detail about Galaxy's Edge before starting at page 499.
I haven't tasted it, but I had a friend who went to the park over-excited back in June of last year only to come back horribly disappointed and he shared every detail of his experience.

For starters the "m;lk" at the park isn't actual tard cum. They're smoothies made with soy and rice tard cum with citrus for green tard cum and melon for blue tard cum if I remember right. They taste like bland frozen fruit juice mixed with Silk m;lk. Its not a particularly hard recipe to recreate. The m;lk was met with mixed reception right from the get-go and initially had long lines during the VIP period before the M;lk Stand died out completely in activity. Only ever having even moderate lines during the occasional busy weekend, and all the lines in the park pale in comparison to the lines at Harry Potter land. The green tard cum was also noted for tasting less shitty than the blue tard cum, which I guess was intentional on Disney's part to try and make more people fall for their "original creation" over the original.

Blue M;lk was always fatty m;lk from Banthas and tasted like fatty m;lk, but Disney wanted the entire park to have nothing but vegan options with the exception of 3 meat meals which taste like shit. So the end result was soyricemilk. The Chai Tea shit is just a new alternative they're pushing to try and boost the sale of blue tard cum, but it hasn't been implemented yet. They've only implemented the shitty Toydarian tard cum which is just the same green tard cum but with crushed lime and mango puree. If you want to go all vegan than at least call your shitty fake m;lk naboo smoothies or some shit.
Disney is jumping on the Vegan movement now, next they'll be serving bugs instead of beef or pork,to fight climate change.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1144858

View attachment 1144859
Disney's biggest sin in creating their own lackluster park and making a horrendeous trilogy is "what could have been" and what we will never get.

We could have gotten one last glimpse of our old heroes reunite and go down in a blaze of glory and one last big huzzah while fighting some new baddies.

We could have gotten an absolutely amazing theme park that unites the trilogies and gives us many awesome locations inspired by the movies.

What we got was a spiteful, hatefilled trilogy that goes out of its way to shit on each and every character and all their achievements to replace them with pointless knockoffs that remain utterly irrelevant throughout 3 fucking movies and a protagonist as bland as stale toast, devoid of a personality, that just outclasses every other character in every other regard.
What we got was not one but two boring parks that are essentially just lame merch-malls that offer products at higher prices and lower quality than what you can get online, terrible food not even unique to the park and 2 rides less interesting than what any random arcade has to offer. And just as a cherry on top: These lame-ass parks are based on a planet that has never appeared in th movies, will never appear in the movies, is bland and uninspired... and just for good measure, we get some tard with blue highlights pretending to be some sort of superspy fagging up the place. Terrific.

FFS. Just make several seperated areas inspired by different iconic places (such as Bespin, Hoth, Tatooine, Coruscant etc.) and connect them via a train-system that is styled to look like a shuttlecraft, that has some screens instead of windows, to make it look like it hyperjumps from planet to planet while rumbling from one zone to the other.

How a multi-billion (if not trillion) company like Disney can fuck up a milk-based drink, I will never understand. How fucking hard is it to offer a drink that doesn't taste utterly disgusting?

If memory serves me correctly, there is a version of one of these milk-drinks that contains booze and foreign parents accidentally bought that for their kids.
Did they do anything about that?

Icasaracht

Merry-O'-Toxin'.
kiwifarms.net
Opinion
The one thing that stunts me is that Star Wars had already amassed two generations of grown-up fans. Keeping it as a kiddy fantasy (which the original A New Hope was certainly not) feels like treating the audience as exceptional individuals was a given. The Last Jedi was conceptually the best idea on where to take the franchise next, but it was executed as poorly as possible. Sequels really should have just made a villain similar to Kreia (KOTOR 2) and distance the plot from the original trilogy’s story, barring the occasional fan-service. But the soft-reboot approach was the safest monetary gambit, so meh. The Mandalorian is endearing though.

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Especially with the Mandalorian hype, a KOTOR series with good talent behind it could completely revive Star Wars's dead husk. I am baffled they haven't done it yet, especially with the rumors that it's going to be an EA game.
I heard back right before Disney bought SW that there were talks about movies being made for KOTOR. Not entirely sure if this is true though, just something someone in the dev team for the MMORPG mentioned at some point. Might just be bullshit though.

I would personally love movies/series based on that. Only thing that would get me to come back to the frenchise probably.

Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1144858

View attachment 1144859
These look cool, but are also a pipe dream. These look far too large for the space they had and Disney spent 2billion (x2) on the park they got, these look several billions more. I know Disney cheaped out by making both parks the same (and then lost their cost savings by fucking them up anyway), but i wonder if it was feasable to make one empire, and one rebel themed park. At least there would be incentive for people to go to both.
And speaking of GE, the park's green and blue soymilk hasn't been selling well (lines for the tard cum stand are dead), so they've started "revamping" the milks with more flavors to try and boots their appeals. Now they're just generic fucking smoothies to further remind you this shit was never tard cum in the first place.

Tags
None