Star Wars Griefing Thread (RISE OF THE SKYWALKER SPOILERS) - Safety off

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Radioactive_Asshole

kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping someone like Erza Bridger is Rey's father. Since Erza has a thing for Sabine in Rebels, they probably would have a child together. And if the Sabine is Duchess Satine's daughter theory turns out to be true and Obi-Wan and Satine did do the big bang and the wang wang, this would make Rey a Kenobi. Which would be cool as shit in my eyes.

Not to mention Rey and Obi-Wan are the only ones who actually know the Jedi mind trick.

The Nothingness

The one with no body!
kiwifarms.net
And if the Sabine is Duchess Satine's daughter theory turns out to be true and Obi-Wan and Satine did do the big bang and the wang wang, this would make Rey a Kenobi. Which would be cool as shit in my eyes.
Is the theory that Sabine was adopted since her mother appeared in Season 3?

Last edited:

Radioactive_Asshole

kiwifarms.net
Is the theory that Sabine was adopted since her mother debuted in Season 3?
I haven't seen Rebels. But I did hear about the possible relationship between Sadine and Satine because they were both born on the same planet and we don't know anything about Satine's parents. Unless if they possibly were introduced?

SuperSheep

75 Points of Flying Fluffy Damage
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen Rebels. But I did hear about the possible relationship between Sadine and Satine because they were both born on the same planet and we don't know anything about Satine's parents. Unless if they possibly were introduced?
We have seen Sabine's family. Unless Satine had Sabine in secret and gave up her child to one of the other noble families, she is not her descendant.

If Rey is a Kenobi, I wouldn't mind if she were Obi-Wan's great niece. Has that familial connection without Obi-Wan reneging on Jedi prohibitions on family.

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
Rey as a Kenobi would be interesting. I've also heard theories that she's also Anakin reborn or some shit like that. Either way, I highly doubt she's Luke's kid.

BurningPewter

they/them
kiwifarms.net
Everyone I know is excited to find out who Rey is...most of them don't know that Clone Wars and Rebels shows exist..they are not gonna rely on cartoons fewer fans watch for emotional connection to the twists...

Radioactive_Asshole

kiwifarms.net
Rey as a Kenobi would be interesting. I've also heard theories that she's also Anakin reborn or some shit like that. Either way, I highly doubt she's Luke's kid.
Speaking of Anakin reborn, another interesting theory I heard was that Snoke is actually Anakin's divided dark side spirit. When Darth Vader died on the Death Star, he became Anakin again as a force ghost as seen at the end of ROTJ, right? Well, what if his dark side was able to manipulate the immortality that comes with being a Jedi founded by Qui-Gon to become his own being?

So, technically, the force ghost from ROTJ is Anakin, and Vader is Snoke.

That's the next best thing after Snoke being Plagueis.

Reactions: Vault Boy

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
I'd be fine if Snoke was a Sith Lord that, through the means of taking over hosts, managed to live for thousands of years, sort of like the Sith Emperor from The Old Republic. It would add to the idea of the Dark Side being an abomination of the Force, give credence to why he should be feared, and could open the doors for new content taking place before The Phantom Menace.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Anakin reborn, another interesting theory I heard was that Snoke is actually Anakin's divided dark side spirit. When Darth Vader died on the Death Star, he became Anakin again as a force ghost as seen at the end of ROTJ, right? Well, what if his dark side was able to manipulate the immortality that comes with being a Jedi founded by Qui-Gon to become his own being?

So, technically, the force ghost from ROTJ is Anakin, and Vader is Snoke.

That's the next best thing after Snoke being Plagueis.
That's the dumbest fucking thing I ever heard and I hope to GodBear it doesn't happen. That's seriously even worse than midichlorians.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
would be pretty boring unless expanded upon in Episode 9 or sequel prequels if they ever come to be.
It wouldn't be boring, it would be quite explicitly a contradiction of every theme the OT communicated.

Theories like this is why I hope fanboys never run this franchise. I don't get why the Star Wars fanbase feels the need to connect everything to some other thing they saw in a different movie. Why can't Snoke just be some weird guy who knows about the dark side? That's what Vader and the Emperor originally were. Why does everything have to keep building up Vader as this perfect missing piece to the cosmic puzzle?

Radioactive_Asshole

kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't be boring, it would be quite explicitly a contradiction of every theme the OT communicated.

Theories like this is why I hope fanboys never run this franchise. I don't get why the Star Wars fanbase feels the need to connect everything to some other thing they saw in a different movie. Why can't Snoke just be some weird guy who knows about the dark side? That's what Vader and the Emperor originally were. Why does everything have to keep building up Vader as this perfect missing piece to the cosmic puzzle?
I assume this is why no one really likes the prequels.

It made Star Wars' universe too big to follow with all these canon novels, TV series', and now movies. It's crazy. The only things that should be canon are the movies. Since, well, Star Wars is a movie series.

invalid

kiwifarms.net

We all know who Snoke really is.

hknl94qs5ckevct2mbpy.jpg

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Star Wars was always WW2 in space so I'm totally fine with this aesthetic. It looks good.
The kamikaze is not the most flattering of East Asian stereotypes, so it seems kind of self defeating the diversity agenda and maybe offend the Chinese market. Or who knows, maybe they think it looks more like the Cultural Revolution poster instead of kamikaze and they like it.

Tags
None