Star Wars Griefing Thread (THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SPOILERS) - Safety off

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Luke sure got some dick sucking lips in that comic, how much you wanna bet the artist is a fag who fantasizes about having Luke feel his force?
He gets progressively more feminine with each adaptation. Disney's ESB graphic novel even has him with eyelashes, puffier darker lips and thinner limbs than Leia.
1590036314630.png

Beware Wampas, the troon force is strong in them. One swipe of their claws and the next thing you know you're on the cover of Newsweek. And people used to complain about Luke looking too manly in the 70s comics...
How embarrassing. These fuckers probably aren't even adjusting for inflation and taking into account the cuts that go to theaters. PT merch sales alone blow their shit out of the water, with the only time they came close to the PT in merch sales was for TFA's pre-release sales but that died out before it even took off with whole warehouses filled with unsold BB-8 and RO merch soon after. Even the first Disney SW comic released before TFA, which pushed over a Million units for its first issue, began rapidly dropping in numbers to around only 5 digits by the time TFA finally came out.

Beware Wampas, the troon force is strong in them. One swipe of their claws and the next thing you know you're on the cover of Newsweek. And people used to complain about Luke looking too manly in the 70s comics...
If only we knew that learning the Force would make your dick shrivel up and fall off.

No wonder Rey is flat chested, her tits fell off

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Embarrassing title aside, I just noticed something, its minor but I feel like pointing it out. Forbes refers to the OT and PT as the originals and prequels naturally, but then instead of calling the nu-trilogy the "sequels" like sites used to do, they just call them "Disney's sequels".
1590037801894.png

TruthSeekingDaimon

kiwifarms.net
Just watch Rise of Skywalker if you want to see something like all the Jedi teaming up with the MC to beat down Palpatine like some fanfic.
Nah. I want Palpatine summoning this giant Force Mech and then jedi summon their own mech and then Palpatine channels the evil from all other sith to form Mega Darkside Force Mech and then Jedi combine to create Mega Light Side Force Mech then the continue to punch each other the best ending ever.
Now take the merch into account. PT absolutely fucking buries ST.
Dont call that drivel canon. Its Kathleen-Holdo films.

AnaV

kiwifarms.net
I gotta be honest, I saw the last two Star Wars films in theaters and felt just bewildered the whole time, I'll admit I enjoyed The Last Jedi halfheartedly but The Rise of Skywalker just was so ridiculous to me. The whole bring the Emperor back plot had been done to death and at that point and it just felt laughable. I don't know, the prequels may have been an utter mess, but at least they were bad creative, not bad unoriginal.

Oh and this.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Nah. I want Palpatine summoning this giant Force Mech and then jedi summon their own mech and then Palpatine channels the evil from all other sith to form Mega Darkside Force Mech and then Jedi combine to create Mega Light Side Force Mech then the continue to punch each other the best ending ever.
Giving Trigger the Star Wars license and having a SW/Gurren Lagann crossover would be the dumbest thing ever. And it would be the best thing Disney ever did with it.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I gotta be honest, I saw the last two Star Wars films in theaters and felt just bewildered the whole time, I'll admit I enjoyed The Last Jedi halfheartedly but The Rise of Skywalker just was so ridiculous to me. The whole bring the Emperor back plot had been done to death and at that point and it just felt laughable. I don't know, the prequels may have been an utter mess, but at least they were bad creative, not bad unoriginal.

Oh and this.

🤔
Did you post this four times to make a commentary about how unoriginal Disney Star Wars is?

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Why would you re-write the originals????
I've been saying this since Last Jedi.

That is how bad the Sequel Trilogy is, the only way to save Star Wars is to redo them. But Carrie's dead and Harrison wants nothing to do with it.

So they remake them, with Hayden and Ewan. The prequels stay canon, and they make Lucas' trilogy with the new cast.

It's a bitter fucking pill but it's the only way. The only way to get rid of a cancer is to cut it out, and Hollywood can never admit a mistake until decades later. They throw in fan service changes like shifting RotJ to Kashyyyk, etc to make the pill easier to swallow.

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
I've been saying this since Last Jedi.

That is how bad the Sequel Trilogy is, the only way to save Star Wars is to redo them. But Carrie's dead and Harrison wants nothing to do with it.

So they remake them, with Hayden and Ewan. The prequels stay canon, and they make Lucas' trilogy with the new cast.

It's a bitter fucking pill but it's the only way. The only way to get rid of a cancer is to cut it out, and Hollywood can never admit a mistake until decades later. They throw in fan service changes like shifting RotJ to Kashyyyk, etc to make the pill easier to swallow.
Honestly, I can't imagine too many people being happy with remakes, especially since you just fucking know Disney will take plenty of opportunities to "improve" the movies in ways that are going to leave them more or less the same pile of shit that the ST is. They can't help themselves.
Frankly I'd just declare the ST non-canon or a "alternate timeline" or some shit, blame Kathleen Kennedy for her agenda driven meddling, then make Star Wars films that are set either long before or long after the events of the Lucas Star Wars films.
Hell, you could even justify bringing Luke back with an explanation that those in whom the Force is strong live much longer than normal members of their race, which was something the EU did. Set it, I dunno, 100 years after the events of the originals? Long enough that Han and Leia are both dead and their kids have had kids.

But people are sick to death of remakes, especially with the truly beloved films of our culture. Remember the reaction that happened when it came out that some schmucks were thinking of remaking The Princess Bride? Yeah, pretty much everyone and their dog came out of the woodwork to say "STOP! DO NOT!" in a single unified voice. Now imagine that but with an even bigger and more rabid fanbase.

Rakdos92

kiwifarms.net

Oh and this.
Excuse me? At no point is it stated that the rebels could suicide-crash the star destroyer. The implication was that the rebels would escape and hide before the Empire could calculate where exactly they ran off to. The Holdo "maneuver" was the act of a coward trying to flee.

AnaV

kiwifarms.net
Excuse me? At no point is it stated that the rebels could suicide-crash the star destroyer. The implication was that the rebels would escape and hide before the Empire could calculate where exactly they ran off to. The Holdo "maneuver" was the act of a coward trying to flee.
Huh, might have been too smooth-brained to remember that, though honestly I haven't played BF2 campaign in years.

Edit: Wait in the video doesn't it say tear right through us or am I mistaken?

Edit 2: Yeah, here they say "rip right through us" I guess that's why i was mistaken.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness
Tags
None