Star Wars Griefing Thread (THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SPOILERS) - Safety off

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
Why dose Luke look less like a girl in this edit?
The sudden lack of big juicy whore lips, maybe?

Edit: I figured it out! They somehow made it SO feminine that I literally cannot do anything to it without making it LESS feminine. That's how feminine they drew Luke, only a master at drawing feminine shit could make such an image! Like some kind of Rule63 da Vinci!

Last edited:

Giga_Nigga_28

kiwifarms.net
If the Canto Bight fatcats were actually selling weapons to both the FO and the Resistance then why does the Fo have death star sized star destroyers and at-m6's while the resistance are still using old Republic cruisers and X-wings that still need droids🤔?

Well the horrorcow tag should have warned me. It's not often I want to wash my eyeballs with bleach and drown myself in 95%+ booze, but here we are.

---

To bring some hope back into this thread: what are some ideas you'd like to see expanded out?

Personally, I'd like to see a cgi series based around Luke's attempt at the academy. Use it to better show Ben's fall to the Dark Side and have the looming threat of the eventual Snoke/Kylo purge be like Order 66 in the Clone Wars.
Have a story where it turns Sheev did actually possess Rey and manipulates her into falling before erasing her personality and ruling the galaxy forever in his immortal body. (until luke gets reincarnated or something and kills him once and for all)
Everybody knows that. But his face wasn't feminine in ANH, ESB or ROTJ though (less plastic mostly in ESB). Just the Holiday Special.
1590106828092.png
1590107525418.png

1590107485584.png

I half expect this one to be edited into something inappropriate.
Why does Vader look like a bug man?

• Agree
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
The Kylo Ren comic
I wake up this morning and everyone on Twitter and their wife's son seem to be creaming themselves over reports that Timothy Olyphant's going to be appearing in The Mandalorian as one of Cuck Webding's brain-farts.

I was excited for the Timothy Olyphant casting. Not so excited on who it's going to be...

Mandalorian S2 is shaping up to be one hell of uneven, messy followup.

It's seems like Disney is jamming in so much unnecessary crap....

I just hope that some of these reports are exaggerations or overblown(probably aren't though)...

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: SuiSui1

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wake up this morning and everyone on Twitter and their wife's son seem to be creaming themselves over reports that Timothy Olyphant's going to be appearing in The Mandalorian as one of Cuck Webding's brain-farts.
Cut that number by 3/5s and then divide by 100. That is the number of real humans on Twitter and their presence in the world respectively after each cut-down.

It makes the bullshit a lot funnier when you realize how hard bots are used to prop up this fucking failure of a social media site and "media movements". So organic, such real push, wow .

Also it's really impressive that this is the first reaction Lucasfilms and Disney had with their one success. Fuck leaving it be and not raping the formula; shove in as much shit from as many hacks as possible. It's even more exceptional given Cuck Wendig's out, but I figure Kennedy liked him for shitting on people.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
Cut that number by 3/5s and then divide by 100. That is the number of real humans on Twitter and their presence in the world respectively after each cut-down.

It makes the bullshit a lot funnier when you realize how hard bots are used to prop up this fucking failure of a social media site and "media movements". So organic, such real push, wow .

Also it's really impressive that this is the first reaction Lucasfilms and Disney had with their one success. Fuck leaving it be and not raping the formula; shove in as much shit from as many hacks as possible. It's even more exceptional given Cuck Wendig's out, but I figure Kennedy liked him for shitting on people.
The mandalorian is fucked. So much executive meddling, an ongoing corporate civil war, and all the shit they plan to throw into it despite the first season doing fine with just its own characters. Its going to be a fucking mess and a half.

Gallofag

McIntosh hates Mexican Disney characters.
kiwifarms.net
The mandalorian is fucked. So much executive meddling, an ongoing corporate civil war, and all the shit they plan to throw into it despite the first season doing fine with just its own characters. Its going to be a fucking mess and a half.
I thought the Mandalorain would go south if they kept focusing on Baby Yoda, but no it's because Dave Filoni wants more power at Lucasfilm and will shove his oc's and simp to Kathleen Kennedy.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does Vader look like a bug man?
That's another thing. Luke looks girly but Vader looks more like a Kaleesh/Grievous with the way he stands, hunches and walks.
1590190713268.png

Aw fuck, the rumors were true! FUCK. And the character is the asshole who bought Boba's helmet from Jawas no less (I mentioned there were old rumors about this character being a possible choice for the protag of this show back when it was still in production). Fucking shit, they're gonna keep Boba dead and only have Morrison play Rex. Fuck. That sob Wendig and his filthy defenders must be creaming their Bernie undies right now.
1590190628698.jpeg

Worst part is if this shit starts trending or Wendig's OC turns out to be decent expect to see more defenses for Wendig. And if Aphra appears... I shudder at the thought of what would happen if her fanbase explodes because she and her gf of the week took a selfie with Baby Yoda. Disney has learned fucking nothing and are still on their godawful "canon" train. Fucking fuck. I knew this shit would happen when Favreau posted those pics subtly mourning Wendig's termination.

And this means the upcoming Disney+ cartoon (possibly a Rebels sequel) really will be a Wendig adaptation for kids...

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's another thing. Luke looks girly but Vader looks more like a Kaleesh/Grievous with the way he stands, hunches and walks.
View attachment 1312919

Aw fuck, the rumors were true! FUCK. And the character is the asshole who bought Boba's helmet from Jawas no less (I mentioned there were old rumors about this character being a possible choice for the protag of this show back when it was still in production). Fucking shit, they're gonna keep Boba dead and only have Morrison play Rex. Fuck. That sob Wendig and his filthy defenders must be creaming their Bernie undies right now.
View attachment 1312918
Worst part is if this shit starts trending or Wendig's OC turns out to be decent expect to see more defenses for Wendig. And if Aphra appears... I shudder at the thought of what would happen if her fanbase explodes because she and her gf of the week took a selfie with Baby Yoda. Disney has learned fucking nothing and are still on their godawful "canon" train. Fucking fuck. I knew this shit would happen when Favreau posted those pics subtly mourning Wendig's termination.

And this means the upcoming Disney+ cartoon (possibly a Rebels sequel) really will be a Wendig adaptation for kids...
So what you're saying is minority of a minority will scream, self-validate in carved out bubbles they conquered via becoming mods, and bot-net to pretend they won by ruining the only good product in current Star Wars. Because I'm still of the belief that it's all artificial given the rapid die off on all products.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew I made a smart move not drinking the hype Kool-Aid that everyone seemed to be swilling around the time of The Mandalorian's release.
Oh I fully expected and only hoped it could go at least a season of not being utter shit. It looks like it's only going to make it for the one given how hard all factions in Disney want to rape it for prestige due to hoping it helps dig them out of their 100 billion dollar hole.

Tags
None