Star Wars Griefing Thread (THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SPOILERS) - Safety off

Gallofag

McIntosh hates Mexican Disney characters.
kiwifarms.net
w fuck, the rumors were true! FUCK. And the character is the asshole who bought Boba's helmet from Jawas no less (I mentioned there were old rumors about this character being a possible choice for the protag of this show back when it was still in production). Fucking shit, they're gonna keep Boba dead and only have Morrison play Rex. Fuck. That sob Wendig and his filthy defenders must be creaming their Bernie undies right now.
1590190628698.jpeg

Worst part is if this shit starts trending or Wendig's OC turns out to be decent expect to see more defenses for Wendig. And if Aphra appears... I shudder at the thought of what would happen if her fanbase explodes because she and her gf of the week took a selfie with Baby Yoda. Disney has learned fucking nothing and are still on their godawful "canon" train. Fucking fuck. I knew this shit would happen when Favreau posted those pics subtly mourning Wendig's termination.

And this means the upcoming Disney+ cartoon (possibly a Rebels sequel) really will be a Wendig adaptation for kids...
That's the most punch-able face I've seen. Why do they keep honoring the legacy of this doofus?

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
Oh I fully expected and only hoped it could go at least a season of not being utter shit. It looks like it's only going to make it for the one given how hard all factions in Disney want to rape it for prestige due to hoping it helps dig them out of their 100 billion dollar hole.
I'll still say it's somewhat premature. But, if it's going the way it seems.

This could effectively kill Star Wars for good. The disaster of the ST was recoverable. I thought Disney was going to play it smart...

If Mandalorian S2 shits the bed, that's it. Disney will have destroyed their own lifeline....

I guess the silver lining would be that those responsible for it's downfall: they will carry a stench on them for the rest of their careers...

Kennedy will just retire. But, can you imagine what happens to Filoni or those worthless fucks in the 'story group'...

Last edited:

Gallofag

kiwifarms.net
I'll still say it's somewhat premature. But, if it's going the way it seems.

This could effectively kill Star Wars for good. The disaster of the ST was recoverable. I thought Disney was going to play it smart...

If Mandalorian S2 shits the bed, that's it. Disney will have destroyed their own lifeline....

I guess the silver lining would be that those responsible for it's downfall: they will carry a stench of them for the rest of their careers...
I have a gut feeling Filoni is a big player in the downfall of Star Wars at the moment.

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
So my dad watched the Mandalorian for the first time, and he liked it except for the problem he had with it being inconsistent with how dangerous the situations were. Like sometimes a couple of stormtroopers would be dangerous, then the next a single individual will take on all of them. Which I found funny considering I've seen people in here criticize Filoni before for having poor consideration for how powerful characters are

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So my dad watched the Mandalorian for the first time, and he liked it except for the problem he had with it being inconsistent with how dangerous the situations were. Like sometimes a couple of stormtroopers would be dangerous, then the next a single individual will take on all of them. Which I found funny considering I've seen people in here criticize Filoni before for having poor consideration for how powerful characters are
Oh, it was covered in this thread to a degree that this was an issue back when it came out; the not using the ship more often with no reason being a big element. Difference is that Filoni waffles even harder than Favreau had, since characters can waffle between struggling against space smuggler randos to kicking ass against a Sith lord, veteran Mando, seasoned Clone force, or Jedi master.

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
I have a gut feeling Filoni is a big player in the downfall of Star Wars at the moment.
He worked best like his own mentor Lucas - when he had tard wranglers to prevent him from going off the deep end. And now he's probably the most influential single voice in Disney Wars after the shitquels went over like a wet fart and all but a handful of detractors are hailing him as the savior of Star Wars. One thing's for sure, we're going to see the effects of his unbridled autism in S2 Mandalorian and unless he jumps the shark so spectacularly it makes what he's pulled so far in Rebels and TCW look restrained in comparison he's going to have free reign to keep doing it until Disney shuts off the money printer.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well looks like Itchybacca made a video compiling much of the info about George's many sequel ideas, except unlike my previous posts on the matter, he includes video quotes from George himself.
Info is missing and most of it is taken from Disney's guides (which I'm willing to trust them for the most part but still take with a grain of salt, and I'm skeptical about Disney's claim about dark Luke always being a thing from the start since some of George's early drafts still mentioned a very much alive Jedi Order like in the old EU and a new Jedi Killer and Anti-Jedi faction that would make sense among those who grew up with an imperial or anti-religious mentality, so it feels more like justifying TLJ), but its pretty solid it seems. And George even acknowledged Anakin's grandkids from the novels so that's a nice bonus.

Edit:
The Retconning never ends and we got a mention.
Ah... so they even made a tie-in to make things even worse. How wonderful. Looks like they're rewriting the Battle of Hoth.
Figures Aphra is behind this. Also according to some poster on Itchy's site, the artist who drew girly Luke has never drawn effeminate men before.
1590212337528.png

Apparently implying that this was done on purpose. Could it be that they wanted illiterate readers to think Luke was non-binary or something for Kennedy and nu-Lucasfilm's weird angle?
1590212633958.png
1590212697886.png

Last edited:

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
Well looks like Itchybacca made a video compiling all the info about George's many sequel ideas, except unlike my posts on the matter, he includes video quotes from George himself.
Some info is missing but its pretty full. And George even acknowledged Anakin's grandkids from the novels.
I absolutely fucking hate Kathleen Kennedy even more now (and everyone at Lucasfilm and Disney too. Fucking cunt outright stabbed George in the back after all her talk of preserving his properties. She'd better hope Disney doesn't fire her, because "Betraying the man who gave you your job" looks absolutely fucking shitty on a resume.
And let's face it, if Lucas was called as some sort of reference I doubt he'd give her a glowing recommendation.

Gallofag

kiwifarms.net
Well looks like Itchybacca made a video compiling much of the info about George's many sequel ideas, except unlike my previous posts on the matter, he includes video quotes from George himself.
Info is missing and most of it is taken from Disney's guides (which I'm willing to trust for the most part but still take with a grain of salt, and I'm skeptical about Disney's claim of dark Luke since some of George's early drafts still mentioned a very much alive Jedi Order like in the old EU and a new Jedi Killer and Anti-Jedi faction that would make sense among those who grew up with an imperial or anti-religious mentality), but its pretty solid it seems. And George even acknowledged Anakin's grandkids from the novels so that's a nice bonus.

Edit:

Ah... so they even made a tie-in to make things even worse. How wonderful. Looks like they're rewriting the Battle of Hoth.
Figures Aphra is behind this. Also according to some poster on Itchy's site, the artist who drew girly Luke has never drawn effeminate men before.
View attachment 1313589
Apparently implying that this was done on purpose. Could it be that they wanted illiterate readers to think Luke was non-binary or something for Kennedy and nu-Lucasfilm's weird angle?
View attachment 1313593View attachment 1313594
Now I'm scrolling through the comic online and Luke starts out looking normal and become gradually more feminine as I read.

This isn't even the first time they made a male character more feminine.
fd112d443a0b901b450696f98e5a01d6f74cbaf9_00.jpg

GeneralFriendliness

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now I'm scrolling through the comic online and Luke starts out looking normal and become gradually more feminine as I read.
Like a crack addicted hooker.
1590213669084.png

Also Vader seems to be metamorphing into some sort of insectoid, which I'm willing to accept since insects are clearly the superior lifeforms.

Edit:
This isn't even the first time they made a male character more feminine.
View attachment 1313696
I remember when that came out. It was when ratings were tanking (guess no one was interested in the adventures of Rey) so they finally put males in the cartoon but they all looked incredibly effeminate too.

Last edited:

Gallofag

kiwifarms.net
Like a crack addicted hooker.
View attachment 1313640
Also Vader seems to be metamorphing into some sort of insectoid, which I'm willing to accept since insects are clearly the superior lifeforms.

Edit:

I remember when that came out. It was when ratings were tanking (guess no one was interested in the adventures of Rey) so they finally put males in the cartoon but they all looked incredibly effeminate too.
Even the shills were making fun of Anakin's design.

Leblanc

trapped with sand and mormons
kiwifarms.net
That's the most punch-able face I've seen. Why do they keep honoring the legacy of this doofus?
Because aftermath was supposed to be disney-wars answer to the thrawn trilogy you see just like how that was the book that arguably kick-started the entire eu with its solid writing, intresting settings, and likeable memorable characters that future writers could use or expand upon for thier book. Disney expected and promised the same of aftermath but instead of their ansewers to Talon Karrde morally grey smuggler with his own intrests, Captain Gilad Pelleon a reasonable autority figure and deeper look into the empire, and Mara Jade ex imperial superspy and later wife of Luke Skywalker they instead got Snap Wexley Wenidgs self insert, mister bones a character whos whole pesona is "hey im like deadpool lol so random and violent" , and wendigs hillary clinton mommy oc whos name I cant even fucking remember. t now disney is stuck with this as its post rotj univers backbone just as the EU had the thrawn trilogy as its backbone. and they cant admit theymade a mistake and just retcon it because it wouldmean dumping most of that beloved "Consistent Canon" that they smugly boast about and wookiepedo worships daily so there suck with a setting based on some windbag cucks fart fetish self insert fan fic

GeneralFriendliness

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wookieepedo has just made a site-wide "call to arms" calling as many people as possible to take part in their most "ambitious" project to date, perfecting and taking extra special care of the Ahsoka article.
Despite that their site as a whole is in the most sorry state its ever been in. But we gotta make sure Ahsoka gets that extra special treatment, (the admins voted for her after all), especially after causing an even bigger clusterfuck in their continuity. And to no surprise from me, the guy who initiated this was MasterFred, a Disney rep who was working as a lead at Galaxy's Edge before the parks closed. Totally no bias going on at Disney with Ahsoka, nope.

Also, after taking a quick peak there, it looks like Disney retconned Lando Landonis to be even older than Anakin.
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Landonis_Balthazar

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wookieepedo has just made a site-wide "call to arms" calling as many people as possible to take part in their most "ambitious" project to date, perfecting and taking extra special care of the Ahsoka article.
Despite that their site as a whole is in the most sorry state its ever been in. But we gotta make sure Ahsoka gets that extra special treatment, (the admins voted for her after all), especially what a bigger clusterfuck of continuity she has caused. And to no surprise from me, the guy who initiated this was MasterFred, a Disney rep who was working as a lead at Galaxy's Edge before the parks closed. Totally no bias going on at Disney with Ahsoka, nope.

Also, after taking a quick peak there, it looks like Disney retconned Lando Landonis to be even older than Anakin.
Yeah, it's clear Filoni's greasy hands are on this pointless endeavor. Probably hoping the pedophiles he attracts will glorify his loli waifu for him.

Gallofag

kiwifarms.net
Despite that their site as a whole is in the most sorry state its ever been in. But we gotta make sure Ahsoka gets that extra special treatment, (the admins voted for her after all), especially after causing an even bigger clusterfuck in their continuity. And to no surprise from me, the guy who initiated this was MasterFred, a Disney rep who was working as a lead at Galaxy's Edge before the parks closed. Totally no bias going on at Disney with Ahsoka, nope.

Why are they only focusing on Ahsoka?

GeneralFriendliness

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are they only focusing on Ahsoka?
She was Fred's first pick and she won his poll (being a Disney rep gets you mad privs despite not even being an admin or staff member). If she hadn't won, the runner up would've been Dr. FUCKING Aphra or the MAD TV actress from Fallen Order. The only saving grace is that all the sequel characters only got one vote, but that ain't saying much considering the sorry state of that site. Wookieepedia has been putting a lot of emphasis on Ahsoka these last few months apparently, they even held an official contest giving away her lightsaber and articles of Ahsoka were showing up all over the place. I'm pretty sure someone posted it here. That place is practically owned by Disney.

Tags
None