Star Wars Griefing Thread (THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SPOILERS) - Safety off

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She was Fred's first pick and she won his poll (being a Disney rep gets you mad privs despite not even being an admin or staff member). If she hadn't won, the runner up would've been Dr. FUCKING Aphra or the MAD TV actress from Fallen Order. The only saving grace is that all the sequel characters only got one vote, but that ain't saying much considering the sorry state of that site.
Sounds like a lot of socking and alt'ing to force a fake narrative to me.

That feel when you put more effort in faking popularity on a website you pretend you didn't buy out than you do in making a good product in a multi-billion dollar franchise.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like a lot of socking and alt'ing to force a fake narrative to me.

That feel when you put more effort in faking popularity on a website you pretend you didn't buy out than you do in making a good product in a multi-billion dollar franchise.
Its hard to tell how many users there really are on there these days and if they're anymore active or as capable as those from before 2015. There might be a more precise measurement of active users for anyone willing enough to actually check the numbers, measure edits and last dates of activity. But I certainly ain't going to do that. But if anyone actually wants to waste their time on that, here is a list of all the Wookieepedo users that ever were and ever will be.
Naturally Disney shill supremo Lewisr is always at the top with most edits which is humanly impossible considering the short time frame he achieved that count, with the only users surpassing him being actual fucking bots. I've brought him up before but I can try and summarize what I've said before about him for those interested.

Anyway, all I can really say based on what can be seen first hand is that only about 15 to 20 people ever seem to give a shit about absolute dedication to Disney, while 50 or so others are casual contributors who are diehard Ahsokalites or Reylos (without accounting for unregistered users). Majority of edits seem more focused on Filoni Wars and old canon since Plan IX came and went. Mandalorian contributions ceased quickly due to that there wasn't enough content for that show. That's about all I know.

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
She was Fred's first pick and she won his poll (being a Disney rep gets you mad privs despite not even being an admin or staff member). If she hadn't won, the runner up would've been Dr. FUCKING Aphra or the MAD TV actress from Fallen Order. The only saving grace is that all the sequel characters only got one vote, but that ain't saying much considering the sorry state of that site. Wookieepedia has been putting a lot of emphasis on Ahsoka these last few months apparently, they even held an official contest giving away her lightsaber and articles of Ahsoka were showing up all over the place. I'm pretty sure someone posted it here. That place is practically owned by Disney.
The truth is I would be ok with all this Ahsoka shilling, if they just gave her own show. As was once said, a Filoni containment show. As long as Mandalorian could stay somewhat seperate...

That would atleast keep the lifeline intact...

But, that show seems to be ankle deep in quicksand. With Disney throwing every piece of garbage at it, weighing it down...

Last edited:

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't understand the Ahsoka shilling.

She's not even the main character for any mainline Star Wars movie. At best, she's part of the ensemble cast of Filoni Wars that rode on the coattails of the two movie that preceded and succeeded it. Even when given her own season, it was mediocre as fuck. Being shoved into every Star Wars media now just exposes how shallow this fucking character is, and how much favoritism she's getting.

So why is Ahsoka popular again?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't understand the Ahsoka shilling.

She's not even the main character for any mainline Star Wars movie. At best, she's part of the ensemble cast of Filoni Wars that rode on the coattails of the two movie that preceded and succeeded it. Even when given her own season, it was mediocre as fuck. Being shoved into every Star Wars media now just exposes how shallow this fucking character is, and how much favoritism she's getting.

Literal lolicons. Most of the push is now due to people who wank to her

GeneralFriendliness

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They can't stop. Ahsoka has been forced into almost every major era and media that Disney has with the exception of the EAfront games and the sequel era trash. However with her entry into Mandalorian that may change soon, and with a live-action model to use, she could start appearing in games and with the Mandalorian being her first step into the sequel era (not counting some shit where she met the Solos and Baby Emo Ren a year after ROTJ), she can finally have a presence in Wendig's godawful Aftermath trilogy (the very foundation of the DEU) and from there the Disney Trilogy. Filoni and Lucasfilm want to make her the key that ties everything together and this can only end badly.
This about sums it up.
Because aftermath was supposed to be disney-wars answer to the thrawn trilogy you see just like how that was the book that arguably kick-started the entire eu with its solid writing, intresting settings, and likeable memorable characters that future writers could use or expand upon for thier book. Disney expected and promised the same of aftermath but instead of their ansewers to Talon Karrde morally grey smuggler with his own intrests, Captain Gilad Pelleon a reasonable autority figure and deeper look into the empire, and Mara Jade ex imperial superspy and later wife of Luke Skywalker they instead got Snap Wexley Wenidgs self insert, mister bones a character whos whole pesona is "hey im like deadpool lol so random and violent" , and wendigs hillary clinton mommy oc whos name I cant even fucking remember. t now disney is stuck with this as its post rotj univers backbone just as the EU had the thrawn trilogy as its backbone. and they cant admit theymade a mistake and just retcon it because it wouldmean dumping most of that beloved "Consistent Canon" that they smugly boast about and wookiepedo worships daily so there suck with a setting based on some windbag cucks fart fetish self insert fan fic
That's how I knew things would turn out as badly as they did. The Thrawn Trilogy was the foundation for a whole new era of SW which ushered in a miniature silver age of interest after years of Ewoks propaganda, so we knew what to expect even if the prequels were shit, good side content would still follow. In a similar vain, the Aftermath Trilogy was to serve as the new foundation and define what we might expect from Disney starting from 2014 and onward. They kept trying to set up the Aftermath trilogy as their first big step into NuCanon and it would serve as the blueprint and foundation for what would define Disney's future stories, and serve as proof as to why torching the old continuity would be valid, and it was a fucking atrocity made all the more embarrassing by the fact that it was aimed at young adults. And all future works, and most especially Aphra and games felt like the corrupt offshoots of Wendig's abomination. The state that Disney Wars is in now mirrors Wendig's own book series very well.

Last edited:

Imperial Citizen

For the Empire!
kiwifarms.net
They can't stop. Ahsoka has been forced into almost every major era and media that Disney has with the exception of the EAfront games and the sequel era trash. However with her entry into Mandalorian that may change soon, and with a live-action model to use, she could start appearing in games and with the Mandalorian being her first step into the sequel era (not counting some shit where she met the Solos and Baby Emo Ren a year after ROTJ), she can finally have a presence in Wendig's godawful Aftermath trilogy (the very foundation of the DEU) and from there the Disney Trilogy. Filoni and Lucasfilm want to make her the key that ties everything together and this can only end badly.
They want to tie Ashoka to everything because they want to turn Star Wars into another cinematic universe. That’s why all of these characters are being thrown into Mandalorian’s second season. It’s to get people who like the unrelated shows to watch Mandalorian and to get Mandalorian fans to consume other Star Wars series.

That actually could be a good sign. It means that Disney will only be making Star Wars series that can be tied to their other series, so we are safe from them fucking up KOTOR. They wouldn’t even be able to connect Orange Yoda to those games.

GeneralFriendliness

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It means that Disney will only be making Star Wars series that can be tied to their other series, so we are safe from them fucking up KOTOR. They wouldn’t even be able to connect Orange Yoda to those games.
I wouldn't be too sure about that. Those fuckers could easily have it so a nuKOTOR takes place only 800 years ago, and Orange Yoda is 1,007. I mean they've retconned everything else, nothing stopping them from changing KOTOR's timeline, much like changing the 1000 years of peace and the presence of the Sith for High Republic, or the date of Darth Bane's death.

The Decimator

I’ve evolved
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be too sure about that. Those fuckers could easily have it so a nuKOTOR takes place only 800 years ago, and Orange Yoda is 1,007. I mean they've retconned everything else, nothing stopping them from changing KOTOR's timeline, much like changing the 1000 years of peace and the presence of the Sith for High Republic, or the date of Darth Bane's death.
Shhhhhh!!!! Don’t give them any ideas.

Imperial Citizen

For the Empire!
kiwifarms.net
Then it ain't KOTOR. That would mean Yoda was alive and the brainless idiots at Disney don't even have the nerdy inspiration to have a Revan vs Yoda fight.

Mississippi Motorboater

Untouchable Busty Southern Belle
kiwifarms.net
Regarding this whole debacle regarding the fandom's Loli Ahsoka Fever: Anyone who has read my posts knows that I am a long since jaded former fan of Ahsoka, and it was Filoni and Disney's efforts (not to mention those of the absolute sped following that has erupted around this orange bitch) that pushed me away. The more they shoe-horn her into things, the more I dislike her...which is terrible, considering I was a strong proponent for what her character brought to TCW back in the day, which is where her presence in the franchise should have fucking ended, by George Lucas' own direct insistence.

Having said all that, the one glimmer of positivity that can be gleaned from all the Ahsoka-fellating is that, from my experience on subreddits like r/StarWarsCantina, it tends to start the "Ahsoka>Rey" discussion, which absolutely infuriates the ST crowd. A recent example was when a Tweet riding on the recent hype of Filooni Wars S7 went viral on the main Star Wars sub, declaring that Ahsoka's characterization "was better than all of Rey's characterization across all three ST films combined" (not all that controversial of a statement, tbh)...and once that Tweet started being passed around the subreddits like a dirty needle, you had hordes of butt-hurt ST fans whining the likes of:
"iT's NoT a CoNtEsT"
"iT's SeXiSt tO cOmPaRe ThEm BoTh" or
"ReY oNlY hAd tHrEe mOvIes tO gRoW" or
"aHsOka'S oVerRaTeD aNd pLaYeD bY a ShiTty VA wHoSe nOt As GoOd aS dAiSeY rIdLeY".

...even though I feel compelled to remind everyone that this whole debate is nonsense, and both camps are comprised of objectively wrong, tasteful charlatans who are ignoring the real candidate for "best plucky female Jedi protagonist":
5efd9103e7d53e85e440e8accc2f1c47.jpg

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Regarding this whole debacle regarding the fandom's Loli Ahsoka Fever: Anyone who has read my posts knows that I am a long since jaded former fan of Ahsoka, and it was Filoni and Disney's efforts (not to mention those of the absolute sped following that has erupted around this orange bitch) that pushed me away. The more they shoe-horn her into things, the more I dislike her...which is terrible, considering I was a strong proponent for what her character brought to TCW back in the day, which is where her presence in the franchise should have fucking ended, by George Lucas' own direct insistence.

Having said all that, the one glimmer of positivity that can be gleaned from all the Ahsoka-fellating is that, from my experience on subreddits like r/StarWarsCantina, it tends to start the "Ahsoka>Rey" discussion, which absolutely infuriates the ST crowd. A recent example was when a Tweet riding on the recent hype of Filooni Wars S7 went viral on the main Star Wars sub, declaring that Ahsoka's characterization "was better than all of Rey's characterization across all three ST films combined" (not all that controversial of a statement, tbh)...and once that Tweet started being passed around the subreddits like a dirty needle, you had hordes of butt-hurt ST fans whining the likes of:
"iT's NoT a CoNtEsT"
"iT's SeXiSt tO cOmPaRe ThEm BoTh" or
"ReY oNlY hAd tHrEe mOvIes tO gRoW" or
"aHsOka'S oVerRaTeD aNd pLaYeD bY a ShiTty VA wHoSe nOt As GoOd aS dAiSeY rIdLeY".

...even though I feel compelled to remind everyone that this whole debate is nonsense, and both camps are comprised of objectively wrong, tasteful charlatans who are ignoring the real candidate for "best plucky female Jedi protagonist":
I can give Filoni credit on something more than KK and the Story Group is that at least he can show Ahsoka getting hurt, in clear danger, or nearly losing unlike with Rey who never had any tension or feelings of failure at all.

Of course they are not great characters but if I were to compare the two it's objective that Ahsoka is a better character.

Itchy Bacca

kiwifarms.net
Info is missing and most of it is taken from Disney's guides (which I'm willing to trust them for the most part but still take with a grain of salt, and I'm skeptical about Disney's claim about dark Luke always being a thing from the start since some of George's early drafts still mentioned a very much alive Jedi Order like in the old EU and a new Jedi Killer and Anti-Jedi faction that would make sense among those who grew up with an imperial or anti-religious mentality, so it feels more like justifying TLJ), but its pretty solid it seems. And George even acknowledged Anakin's grandkids from the novels so that's a nice bonus.
If you can point me to that missing info I'd be very interested in seeing it.

GeneralFriendliness

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you can point me to that missing info I'd be very interested in seeing it.
Welcome shaggy one.

Poe's prototype character was a Samuel Jackson-looking character with a wookiee partner who would be far older than the main characters (they kept shifting back and forth on whether or not he would be Republic Soldier, bounty hunter, etc), Kira's appearance was based on Kirsten Stewart and she was from a junkyard planet with two moons instead of Tatooine 2.0, the "Jedi Killer" was originally called Uber and would be the Talon lookalike's master but the stuff about him being part of Luke's academy seems to have been added in later or after George left, originally the Talon lookalike was the Jedi Killer but she was removed and Uber was reimagined entirely into Vader 2.0 and Palpatine 2.0 aka the new Jedi Killer and eventually Kylo Ren and Snoke, Sam/Skyler/Finn was going to have his own blue lightsaber, Sam apparently went from smuggler to stormtrooper (before or after George left). Leia's son would've also been a key player who not-Talon was after.

Here's some more info I posted before, along with a brief summary of Kenner's own sequel pitch whose villain seems to resemble Uber/Snoke's own modus operandi.
Here's some more missing concept art you could add to a future video.
View attachment 805835View attachment 805834
View attachment 805840View attachment 805846
1590273660086.png
View attachment 805848
1590273798710.png

View attachment 805851View attachment 805868View attachment 805856View attachment 947217View attachment 805858View attachment 947243
View attachment 805862View attachment 947220View attachment 805859
Also Mark confirming your words.

There's some links about SW Expo from around 2012 posted in the thread somewhere, so I'll add them to this post as soon as I find them.

Last edited:

Itchy Bacca

kiwifarms.net
Thank you very much. This is all fantastic info. I hope to collect enough of it to cobble together as much as we can.

The one thing I've never been able to find, is info about the political state of the galaxy. I was always interested in seeing what would happen in the power vacuum that the Empire leaves behind.

A few of the Moffs might hang around for a time and act as local warlords. Obviously there would be efforts at establishing a New Republic. But the systems that were Separatists before the Empire might not be too keen on joining a New Republic. Luke's Jedi school might continue to operate after he abandons it to go on sabbatical. But could there be multiple Jedi schools with competing visions? Would the Sith re-emerge?

I've never been able to find information about this as it pertains to George's Sequel Trilogy.

GeneralFriendliness

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you very much. This is all fantastic info. I hope to collect enough of it to cobble together as much as we can.

The one thing I've never been able to find, is info about the political state of the galaxy. I was always interested in seeing what would happen in the power vacuum that the Empire leaves behind.

A few of the Moffs might hang around for a time and act as local warlords. Obviously there would be efforts at establishing a New Republic. But the systems that were Separatists before the Empire might not be too keen on joining a New Republic. Luke's Jedi school might continue to operate after he abandons it to go on sabbatical. But could there be multiple Jedi schools with competing visions? Would the Sith re-emerge?

I've never been able to find information about this as it pertains to George's Sequel Trilogy.
Wait. Let me find some more links for you first. Some are scattered about in this overcluttered thread of 1500 pages.

Edit:
Found one.
(Wrong one... but might still be useful)
The 2012 convention one. This is gonna take longer than I thought.

Edit:
Found another.
This one is about George first mentioning a possible VII back in 2002.

Edit:
Ooh here's a good one:
Zahn saying George probably planned the sequels to focus on Luke's kids. I remember Mark Hamill once saying that he loved the idea of one day getting to a thing as Luke where he hands his lightsaber over to his son Ben.

Edit:
Here's another one from 2015:
Mark claims George wanted to do a sequel trilogy during filming of the OT and wanted Luke to hand down Excalibur to get next generation.

Edit:
"Pablo just told me about this. It doesn't surprise me. Somebody's using their head. George had talked about me handing Excalibur down to the new young hopes if there ever was a sequel trilogy, and not having hooked up with anyone, it makes sense that Ben ends up being the most influential person in Luke's life. It all makes sense, and I'm glad the caretakers are doing such a good job with the galaxy."
The quote was from the old hyperspace interview on the old official SW forums before Disney nuked it. Wookieepedo has put so much focus on Disney crap that they no longer bother to archive shit, letting the past die. However I have an old Hyperspace folder, there's hopefully something in there.

Edit:
Annudah one:
This one seems to mix the George stuff with the Disney crap, so it deviates from his original ideas and hardly mentions much aside from what's in the art book, but it has some George stuff mixed in there, so not all of what's in this article was part of George's treatment, for example the resistance shit.. Also Orange Yoda was actually going to be a member of the Yoda tribe.

So some of your info is coming from articles. Does the rest come from books, or insider info?
Yes, but having links from multiple sources helps to make sure people don't try and disprove you. I dread using shit like Polygon, but naysayers won't usually argue against them. As for books, do you want specific names? Because I can point you in the direction of Star Wars Insider which contain a lot of info and interviews with George concerning his ideas and views on the Force. But if you want more detail then we'll have to speak in private.

Last edited:
Tags
None