Star Wars Griefing Thread (THE RISE OF SKYWALKER SPOILERS) - Safety off

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, what followed RotJ was his divorce with Marcia.
And this is where it really all went wrong and the dream of Star Wars as this long running saga with a consistent quality died, things were just never the same for George after that.

And what a cunt Marcia was to do that to George, she deservedly faded into obscurity, correct me if I'm wrong but no one knows what happened to her and if she is even still alive or not, right?

Women, man.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Of course she is, because every fucking loser in Star Wars has to be connected to the Skywalkers, because the only gene pool that could ever produce powerful force users is FUCKING SKYWALKER DNA.
If it's inline with our spoilers then Mary Sue isn't related, she just takes the name. I can't believe that jew-jew thinks this is a good plan that will ingratiate his Mary Sue to fans, if anything i only see this pissing them off even more. Mary Sue sees Luke for like a day and Leia for 3 days? (expanded to a few years as Disney parades around a dead womans corpse). You can put all the garbage sappy feel good 'I'm a Skywalker, we are all Skywalkers' ending dialogue lines you want it won't magically make her a popular character. The shills are going to eat it up though.

She's stealing everything associated to the person that was the beloved (protagonist) face of the series for decades; his tools, transport, home, skills, friends / associations, achievements, legacy, and now even his name.
Also I feel like this is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen them upload this video on SW's crappy youtube channel.
IDK if it's the same video, but it's definitely the 4-5 time they've ran with the hack visits SW set / watches trailer and cries like a bitch story for this movie.

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
And this is where it really all went wrong and the dream of Star Wars as this long running saga with a consistent quality died, things were just never the same for George after that.

And what a cunt Marcia was to do that to George, she deservedly faded into obscurity, correct me if I'm wrong but no one knows what happened to her and if she is even still alive or not, right?

Women, man.
Yeah her last credit as even being a producer was some obscure flop without even a wikipedia article. The old lady just straight died to Hollywood. Good thing she got all those millions because she would be a hobo otherwise.

Godzilla@1989

Your move, Chief.
kiwifarms.net
Final trailer is now confirmed for coming out on the 24th for Monday Night Football.
This trailer will be either a huge nothing burger which will confirm the sorry state of this film what with all the reshoots and fears, or it will have something that gives us a clue or more details about the leaks.
There’s some rumors that the reshoots got rid of the flashbacks.

Also, that’s later than usual. In fact, that’s a bit too close to release.

Pixy Misa

kiwifarms.net
But don't worry guys, as I said before, none of this garbage is canon.
I don't mind considering this non-canon, but whatever new material we get will, and that's annoying. It will sting whenever the new movies come, and with Disney m1lking the franchise dry, and they will, Luke would've still tried to kill Kylo, abandoned his friends and never dated Mara Jade. Among other things.

Last edited:

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net

Women, man.
Ur talking out of ur ass.

Reeeee how dare she to divorce him!11 It hurt muh poor Star Wars!!1 Reee women!!111

Last edited:

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
Probably. Anyway I did find some interesting news. Looks like Rian Johnson's trilogy is officially not even in production, and even Rian doesn't know if it will still happen. So much for all that Twitter boasting.
Per Industry Relative, Short Answer: He fucked.

(Long answer: Minus some huge shake up/change in direction, his project will languish on the studio's back burner before being quietly dropped. If he's an alpha he'll step away now and move on to other things. If he's a dream-chasing beta, he'll be perched on the very tip-top mast as the waves lap his feet, refusing to leave because it could still happen (and/or he's got no where else to go); they hestitate to say 'never', but we're talking lottery/vegas odds)

I'm just going to dump more Based Klaud here for our use.. Who's with me on the Twitter/Tumblr/Reddit/Facebook/Instagram spreading of Based Klaud?

Edit: I think I've created a monster. It's not stopping.
lmao.png

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net
I'm currently tweeting
・Kylo is killed by the Emperor
・Rey disables the Sith fleet and kille the Emperor
・Rey: My name is Rey Skywalker…
to the Jap plebs wanting to watch EP9

This is so damn fun
it needs to be snappier for maximum meme potential. something like

- palpatine kills kylo
- rey forcezaps a fleet
- rey becomes a skywalker (not perfect, but open enough that people go "wait, what? how?", look it up and get a spoiler fisting)
- klaud cucks rose

I swear to god, why can I only post once every 10 minutes on plebbit? It's massively interfering in the spoiler/meme dumping operations.
If a user gets universally downvoted within a set time frame reddit assumes the account is spamming something universally offensive like gore or cp and rate-limits how many comments you can make. You probably should've expected that kind of response considering you're going to star wars subreddits posting spoilers for the next movie.

Karma is stored on a per-subreddit basis. If you have low karma in a subreddit, this will trigger a rate-limiting timer which limits you to 1 post/comment per 10 minutes. When you post, you'll get a message telling you "You're doing that too much. Please wait X minutes." - where X is the number of minutes left until the 10-minute period will finish. This timer applies to both posts and comments.

If you delete your pending post/comment before that 10 minutes is finished, then you will have to start the 10-minute wait again. Just wait out the 10 minutes.

This timer will mainly be triggered if you're new to a subreddit (zero karma), or if you've previously been downvoted in that subreddit (negative karma). It can also be triggered if you have a habit of submitting to a subreddit and then deleting those submissions.

It takes only a fairly small amount of positive karma to remove the limit.

Elwood P. Dowd

Turned Normie. Bye.
kiwifarms.net

Women, man.
According to Twitter she's a Feminist Icon. Literally the gal who "saved" Star Wars.

feminist-icon.jpeg

@FROG does look a bit creepy with a Rape Face, doesn't he?

Emma Orczy was a political reactionary probably to the right of Atilla the Hun. Her most famous character literally does nothing but rescue people from the horrors of the French Revolution. Leading me to wonder if the people who make these things actually read the source material.

Edit: Also, William Moulton Marston told Elizabeth we're gonna start playing Three's Company, and if you don't like it, the door's over there. What a good Male Feminist he was. Well, he did come up with Wonder Woman, so I guess all is forgiven.

Last edited:
Tags
None