Star Wars: Squadrons - Now featuring non-binary yellow aliens and gay-married imperial TIE pilots in your space-WW2 game for 12 year olds

DamageJoy

kiwifarms.net
completely forgot about the aunt and uncle. and there was also that whole jawa slaughter. in hindsight there was quite a lot of death in ANH...
but, yeah that's what I mean, you can have a "good" story with a happy ending and it still being "dark" with shit happening, but it was never really shoved in your face, just the means to an end for the sake of the story.
as for the shitters in entertainment, it's usual "weak men creating weak times" etc. after another inevitable conflict or two, or when everything turned to shit, we might get some good works again. but it's really gonna suck till then.
If the author is not totally cynical they can use the dark elements and tone to create contrast which in turn makes the bright side brighter.

The media people need some competition. Currently they monopolized the creative industries, if somebody who actually gave a damn shows up they will be eventually be outcompeted. Passion is such a really dirty word nowadays, but it sums up pretty much that secret sauce that is needed to make compelling art. The execs with their excel sheets and the bugpeople with their eternal need to subvert everything and just be cynical seem to flop with both niche and mainstream audiences.

Of course for that, the question is... can people let their old loved brands go and embrace something new or will the big names keep people chained to them forever?

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
AIS0mW.jpg

Snekposter

Hiding from the Frontier fallout.
kiwifarms.net
Damn shame too since canonically the A-Wing is one of the fastest, most maneuverable things out there, and it has shields, a hyperdrive, and missiles to go with it. Its a very impressive design when you think about it, especially since its also capable of being built in random-ass tiny workshops. Apparently Tycho's A-Wing had itself a wood-paneled interior from being made on a place with a bunch of forests. Apparently he was able to place to Cardooine or Dantooine or some other "ooine" out in the middle of nowhere thanks to the tree species used.

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
Still no Tie Advanced, Missileboat or Gunboat?

Hard pass.

The tranny alien is a human recolor from prequels and TOR . Their alien thing is being in tune with nature.

They are about as alien as a nigger. Different skin color. So no, it is just a tranny. Like a nigger tranny just green and hippie.

TOR gets away with faggotry because its bisexual blondie Sith waifu so its either two girls or a guy and girl.

White Devil

As in this world there are degrees of evils
kiwifarms.net

Hard pass.

The tranny alien is a human recolor from prequels and TOR . Their alien thing is being in tune with nature.

They are about as alien as a nigger. Different skin color. So no, it is just a tranny. Like a nigger tranny just green and hippie.

TOR gets away with faggotry because its bisexual blondie Sith waifu so its either two girls or a guy and girl.

What the fuck did I just read?

White Devil

As in this world there are degrees of evils
kiwifarms.net
saw a trailer for this game on steam. shit looks gay as fuck.
Almost all of your posts that I've seen since you regged have been some kind of retarded dog shit, but I will humor you this time :

The campaign is fucking dumb retarded tutorial shit that introduces your typical SJW alphabet soup cast. You can safely ignore this garbage.

The MP itself, game mechanics, visuals are quite fun, especially if you have friends to play with. The game is very atmospherically evocative of the old X-Wing and TIE Fighter games, though I disagree with all the load out bullshit they stuffed in there as I've always felt that kind of stuff is unneeded in a Star Wars starfighter game. The cosmetic grind is meh, honestly, and just an artificial grind in the game. If you have enough time to focus on your opponents paint job, you're either retarded or gods gift to flying.

Overall, this is hardly the best game ever, but it's a decent spiritual successor to the old games and it doesn't completely suck.

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net

Hard pass.

I mean yeah it would be cool if the tie advance, and missleboat were in the game. But, that was never going to fucking happen.

It was good enough that we got the B-wing and defender.

Anything more would just lead to serious balancing issues with this game.

Miller

kiwifarms.net

Hard pass.

Even Hera the twi'lek is based on a 3D model of a black woman.

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net
I hate that we can’t just have Star Wars anymore, it’s got to have faggot shit like a “non-binary” character.
Think of how many fucking faggots there are on earth, then multiply that by a galaxy.

JohnMcAfee

Political Juice Historian and Software Degenerate.
kiwifarms.net
Where the hell is my Ewok walking simulator? They could add shit like a tranny ewok.