• ”Let's stay off the internet weirdo stalking forum”

حلال StarryGreenEyes95 / Taylor Mitchell Pickens / BlueGator / AzureTranquilityMassive stalker, fat creepy tranny, trollshielding at olympic level, attention-whore

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Big Bad Brat, Nov 29, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. > Talks about how a 15 year old's scars and toe-nail pics are too gross for KF
    > Got a Halal Thread by spamming mods with his gross nudes.

:story:

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    Autisimodo

Autisimodo Do I arouse you?

kiwifarms.net
  2. >We
    :story:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Cake Farts

Cake Farts Down under? More like six feet down under.

kiwifarms.net
  3. I lurked here for years and one of the few things I see consistently is there's a unspoken "don't mess with kids" rule. People here get more worried about the kids more than their fucking parents probably.

And this ugly as fuck tranny thinks people will mess with kids for him.

• Agree Agree x 7
    #863 Kratos' Beard, Jan 12, 2019 at 7:08 PM
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 7:15 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I wasn't expecting a PA tbh. Just figured maybe someone else could help talk sense to the kid. Though obviously if someone wanted to troll I can't control them, so yeah.

• Dumb  x 7
    • Autistic  x 6
    • Optimistic  x 5
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    StarryGreenEyes95

StarryGreenEyes95 Taylor Mitchell Pickens
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  5. We can read, and your post above obviously said “dox worthy”. Lay off the horse piss.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Cake Farts

Cake Farts Down under? More like six feet down under.

kiwifarms.net
  6. Well, you guys are obsessed with doxxing. It was just a jab at Kiwi Farms. Chill.

Also holy shit my post wasn't deleted. Color me shocked. SHOCKED.

• Autistic Autistic x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 2
    StarryGreenEyes95

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  7. A teenager who cuts themselves? Stop the fucking presses, how has such a holy grail of a subject not gotten a thread yet? Might as well get rid of the whole Chris-chan section, this crazy and undocumented teen behavior is clearly the new weird and funny thing. In all seriousness though, this:

Come on. You claim to understand the site, say it's here just to laugh at people etc., then you try and insist you were just trying to get us to help some kid. Because if you've anything from all your time apparently lurking KF and understanding the site, it's that we're well known for supporting teenagers who talk about cutting themselves transition against their mom's wishes. But wait, you're also okay if this person you just wanted to "help" gets trolled by us? Doesn't that seem like two polar opposites right there?

If you're not even going to try and be subtle, which is a pretty safe bet given how much effort you put into transitioning, you might as well be honest. Right now, you're doing that sitcom thing where you loudly announce "boy, it sure would be bad if thing X happened." in front of the people you want to blatantly do something for you. "I'm not asking you to troll this vulnerable 15 year old, I'm just saying, here's the personal information where you can totally contact them and talk to them. Or, you know, troll them. I don't control what you do, so if you want to troll them, go ahead. I can't stop you. It's your choice to troll them."

I think the biggest lie is you understand this site. You're treating it exactly like most people who just stumble upon the name of the site through reddit or tumblr or some other site, where we're reported as being a 4-chan tier style cyber terrorist site just waiting to dox everyone and ruin their lives. We're not. In fact, getting involved in a cow, whether to help or harm, is typically met with mockery. There are a few exceptions, but these are few and far between. If you actually want to be entertaining, get to the actual point and tell us what this bid bad depressed 15 year old did to make you want to see them trolled, because that's clearly why you're here.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Zzzz. Spare me the bullshit. This place is no different from 4chan. Why do you dox people, then? That's something 4chan has done. Maybe you guys don't do fake swats, but still. I wasn't born yesterday, and I can call it like it is pretty well.

I guarantee if I posted MY Discord tag there would be much more fanfare.

• Dumb Dumb x 16
    • Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    StarryGreenEyes95

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  9. I can tell you that we're the same as 4chan in one respect - we'll laugh and mock you relentlessly because you're an absolute prime specimen of a lolcow. Have you done anything besides try to trollshield since you came here?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    PrincessJupiter

PrincessJupiter Kiwi of Caring
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. ew.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    SweetDee

SweetDee Unrepentant thot
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Look, jackass, we DO have some consistent rules, we're not people who will fuck with anyone for a laugh, especially not because someone who made themselves laugh worthy asked us to.

Even the chans (even /cow/, of all places) have a rule they aren't personal armies for damn near everyone, so if you are foolish enough to believe otherwise, you were a fool to even sign up here.

• Agree Agree x 5
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I didn't sign up to try to PA some person I wish I never met. I wanted to vent about idiots on Twitter, but I even got shit for THAT because I was "power leveling".

• Autistic Autistic x 14
    StarryGreenEyes95

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  13. What did you sign up for then? If it weren't for making a thread on some "idiot on Twitter"

• Agree Agree x 2
    #873 dysentery, Jan 12, 2019 at 7:54 PM
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 8:03 PM
    dysentery

dysentery The Traveller
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. The problem is that we are here to laugh at people without revealing way too damn much about ourselves, because if that's gonna happen, you nigh certainly have axes to grind or are hiding something about yourself that would make you a target.

Like it or not, you are the archetype of a trollshielder whether you admit it or not.

• Agree Agree x 6
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH

kiwifarms.net
  15. this dope is like the one dumb friendless kid who you feel bad for because nobody likes them and then you find out there's a reason nobody likes them.

• Agree  x 12
    • Winner  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I was under the impression I got a thread because of me posting nudes.

If the only real motivating factor was me not being accustomed to the rules, then this is a waste of a thread, unless you want to use it as an example of what not to do on this website.

• Dumb Dumb x 11
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    StarryGreenEyes95

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  17. What you came here for doesn't matter. What matters is that you made your avatar a picture of your gross mantits, said a bunch of exceptional shit and used a name that's easily traced to your foolish online behavior. The personal army requests sure didn't help though
    Maybe don't stalk, impersonate and harass twitch streamers and then come to a site about watching people like you with the same name.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Big Bad Fish

Big Bad Fish the nicest most caring person

kiwifarms.net
  18. You got a thread because of many, many things. I still think your avatar is the most egregious of them all, personally.

• Agree Agree x 5
    PrincessJupiter

PrincessJupiter Kiwi of Caring
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Doxing people is mostly done to give a fuller understanding of a cow and connect more dots to their online presence. It is supposed to be purely informative in the context of this site and provide more content to a thread. It also is known to make people lose their shit and it's honestly funny to look at, it can generate content. If you are attentive you will notice that a lot of doxes posted here do not include a way to contact the cow, like a phone number or a discord tag, because it's an incentive for some spergs around here to I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME the cow in question and embarrass this website.

This is also why we have a rule against trolling plans/raids. This is not the aim of this website, we only gather content to look at. If you want an example of people that thought contacting cows was the aim of this website, look at the CWC board. They all practically get mocked and net themselves a thread eventually. Just like you.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #879 Big Bad Brat, Jan 12, 2019 at 8:02 PM
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 8:12 PM
    Big Bad Brat

Big Bad Brat (Cricket and Ride's bitch.)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. You are NOT exempt from a thread even if your excuse is "I'm a dumbass". I wouldn't be exempt if I did the same shit you did.

You did stupid shit, people got interested enough in your stupidity to dig deeper, they discovered you had crappy OPSEC, and now you are here, with a thread, entirely due to your own foolishness.

If you want any redemption now you are in this mess, own it, admit it, and renounce what got you here.

The thread won't disappear anytime soon if you do, but you might just get back a shred of your own dignity if your renunciation of your lolcowdom is truly sincere.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.