حلال StarryGreenEyes95 / Taylor Mitchell Pickens / BlueGator / AzureTranquility - Massive stalker, fat creepy tranny, trollshielding at olympic level, attention-whore

What disorder will Taylor claim to have next?

• Multiple Personality Disorder

Votes: 44 13.1%
  • Depression

Votes: 18 5.4%
  • Munchausens

Votes: 21 6.3%
  • Bipolar

Votes: 14 4.2%
  • Restless Leg Syndrome

Votes: 48 14.3%
  • Schizophrenia

Votes: 39 11.6%
  • Lupus

Votes: 45 13.4%
  • Polio

Votes: 34 10.1%
  • Postpartum

Votes: 73 21.7%

• Total voters

DonkeyKongSmells

kiwifarms.net
Looks like he got his ass banned. I'm sad, now I can't even respond to his DM.
1611440733233.png

Soooo... wanna take bets on how long until he makes a new sockpuppet?

Pablo Escobar

Hello, DEA? Is your fridge running?
kiwifarms.net
I'm (not) Spartacus!

I forgot about this fat titted horror show. Catching up on it has been hilarious. It's like if Bryan Dunn was a tranny.

SouthernFox1968

Strom Thurmond UwU
kiwifarms.net
Browing KF late ar night and stumbled across this thread. I read the OP and the first few pages and I don't know what to feel. Am I disgusting? I am disappointed? I don't know.

You have to be quite the retard to get a thread made on you a day after you join the forum. He's the least passable tranny I've seen. Glad you got your attention tho.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gotta love how he was mocked in the Vinesauce thread for talking like an anime villain and then he comes back and does... this.
He also usually only runs away when it's highlighted that he's a creepy stalker that can only stop his stalking with force of arms. He hates that part being brought up a lot.

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted in the vinesauce thread that Taylor and Marisa will soon be going up against each other in court. The complaint number Marisa filled out was 2c:33-4a. You can all google that shit for yourselves, but you should already know that it's a harassment claim. Yes, she's done it again ladies and gentlemen, history is about to repeat itself from 2018... or is it? I have it on good faith that Taylor isn't planning to hire a defense attorney to dismiss the case this time around. It's looking like Taylor is planning to show up at court. I have no current intel on what Taylor plans to "argue" in court, but by the sounds of it, it ain't looking too good for Marisa, especially if she's a no-show to the courtroom. If the defendant shows but the plaintiff does not, that is grounds for dismissal. Even if she does show, I'm fairly certain the evidence she has is flimsy at best. Even if by some miracle she pulls a win and gets Taylor found guilty... that isn't going to stop her real stalker from coming back once the heat dies down. She's about to enter a lose-lose situation, but hey, someone out there will be eating.

Look... if you guys still want to believe that someone out there in the world is actually dumb enough to make an account on Kiwi Farms, only to intentionally garner attention to themselves and get a halal thread made within 24 hours, then more power to you all, because you are definitely a "special" bunch. It's going to be a spectacle either way regardless of the results so if you're looking for entertaining content then this and/or the vinesauce thread are the places to be sometime over the next month or two.

Well hey, at least someone caught on to the strategy. You see, by timing departures around the time of posts like these, it does give off certain implications, yes.
Hello Taylor I am going to meet you at the courthouse and throw physical objects at you (aiming for your head!) if you do not stop posting

EDIT: I feel inclined to mention that the objects will be whatever I can find on the ground nearby, prioritizing both physical size and density.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aww, I was hoping the fat little retard had bumped his own thread again with another sock pretending to be acting out a grand strategy where he totally didn't halal himself.

Oh well. Maybe that poor girl that he's always stalking like an autistic idiot will finally get justice. God knows she deserves it for having to put up with this fake tranny fatass for so long.

Cake Farts

Settling down 🍵
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aww, I was hoping the fat little retard had bumped his own thread again with another sock pretending to be acting out a grand strategy where he totally didn't halal himself.

Oh well. Maybe that poor girl that he's always stalking like an autistic idiot will finally get justice. God knows she deserves it for having to put up with this fake tranny fatass for so long.
He did. New sock was HarbingerofDeath12 or something like that. Made a massive textwall about taking Marisa to court soon. Guess a janny deleted his posts.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He did. New sock was HarbingerofDeath12 or something like that. Made a massive textwall about taking Marisa to court soon. Guess a janny deleted his posts.
Ha. Oh well, not like anyone needs to see the exact wording of the post to know what he said. Same shit 10 years on. He really needs to leave that poor girl alone.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good, because the violently stupid ape only deserves to be looked at as the whiny cunt that stalked and still stalks some girl for over a decade because she told him no when he demanded she suck his pp.

Aquinas

Local Forum Celebrity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he crawled into my DMs and wanted me to post a whole bunch of shit about 'marisa' or whomever the fuck idk
im guessing to try and muddle whatever case is going on against them

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he crawled into my DMs and wanted me to post a whole bunch of shit about 'marisa' or whomever the fuck idk
im guessing to try and muddle whatever case is going on against them
Post it