حلال StarryGreenEyes95 / Taylor Mitchell Pickens / BlueGator / AzureTranquility - Massive stalker, fat creepy tranny, trollshielding at olympic level, attention-whore

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

What disorder will Taylor claim to have next?

• Multiple Personality Disorder

Votes: 44 13.4%
  • Depression

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • Munchausens

Votes: 21 6.4%
  • Bipolar

Votes: 14 4.3%
  • Restless Leg Syndrome

Votes: 47 14.3%
  • Schizophrenia

Votes: 39 11.9%
  • Lupus

Votes: 45 13.7%
  • Polio

Votes: 33 10.0%
  • Postpartum

Votes: 69 21.0%

• Total voters

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This bipolar nutcase keeps making new accounts all fucking day then reading this thread and then hopping into chat. It's embarrassing how every time it's user joined 14 minutes ago and is reading this very thread. He's made like at least 4 socks today, some serious mental health episode constantly ranting about 4chan or trannies or kiwifarms being X. @HarbingerOfDestruction12 was another one.
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(1).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms.png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(3).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(2).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(4).png

Edit: taylor openly revealed themselves again
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(5).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(6).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(7).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(8).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(9).png

Last edited:

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This bipolar nutcase keeps making new accounts all fucking day then reading this thread and then hopping into chat. It's embarrassing how every time it's user joined 14 minutes ago and is reading this very thread. He's made like at least 4 socks today, some serious mental health episode constantly ranting about 4chan or trannies or kiwifarms being X. @HarbingerOfDestruction12 was another one.
View attachment 2010033
View attachment 2010034
View attachment 2010031
View attachment 2010032
View attachment 2010037

Edit: taylor openly revealed themselves again
View attachment 2010047
View attachment 2010046
View attachment 2010045
View attachment 2010044
View attachment 2010043

Thank you so much for documenting this complete insanity.

Anne Hyroe

ortho molecular aware patriotic princess
kiwifarms.net
I understand why mods don’t want Taylor shitting up the thread, but it makes it really difficult to follow when there are comments missing and it sounds like this one could have potentially had info about a court case? This thread’s pretty dead aside from Taylor’s visits anyway, perhaps he could be contained here like Ashley or Pam?

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More sperging over how its not true and how a pedo stalker is using a kiwifarms sleep cell moderator protecting them from being EXPOSED. Also sperging out over the fact I screencapped their messages but won't post their gay bullshit fake info here :story:
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(14).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(15).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(16).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(17).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(18).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(19).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(20).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(21).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(22).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(23).png
Screenshot_2021-03-19 Kiwi Farms(24).png

I understand why mods don’t want Taylor shitting up the thread, but it makes it really difficult to follow when there are comments missing and it sounds like this one could have potentially had info about a court case? This thread’s pretty dead aside from Taylor’s visits anyway, perhaps he could be contained here like Ashley or Pam?
i've had this thought before but they just make socks to defend themselves like a schizo, I wish taylor was sane enough to stick to 1 account without needing to feel the need to push a narrative from socks. They've been talk about the court shit for awhile it's just some schizo delusion they have related to their stalker.

DonkeyKongSmells

kiwifarms.net
he crawled into my DMs and wanted me to post a whole bunch of shit about 'marisa' or whomever the fuck idk
im guessing to try and muddle whatever case is going on against them
I bet it's gonna be the """death threat""" again that he keeps going on about.

Also, hey Taylor, if you're reading this thread (and we all know you are)

Tony Lazuto says hello.

Cake Farts

Settling down 🍵
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at the replies. Harbingerofdestruction12 was quoted by a few members where the messages were intact.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More sperging over how its not true and how a pedo stalker is using a kiwifarms sleep cell moderator protecting them from being EXPOSED. Also sperging out over the fact I screencapped their messages but won't post their gay bullshit fake info here :story:
View attachment 2010104
View attachment 2010103
View attachment 2010102
View attachment 2010127
View attachment 2010109
View attachment 2010116
View attachment 2010115
View attachment 2010114
View attachment 2010137
View attachment 2010136
View attachment 2010138

i've had this thought before but they just make socks to defend themselves like a schizo, I wish taylor was sane enough to stick to 1 account without needing to feel the need to push a narrative from socks. They've been talk about the court shit for awhile it's just some schizo delusion they have related to their stalker.
The best solution is to merely mention if you get sick of him how he is violating a restraining order and/or are proving why he got hit with it in the first place. In particular highlight that this is him still being mad a decade later that he wasn't able to force this VineSauce girl to suck his peepee, thus proving he's full of shit and is just an entitled degenerate who only responds to brute force to remotely act human out of fear of consequences.

The stupid malignant bastard shuts up real fast when it's highlighted. Mainly because he only understands why things are wrong and can rein in his entitlement a bit if he's threatened with force.

DonkeyKongSmells

kiwifarms.net
You know, I noticed you registered your account just a couple months ago, and whenever you post it seems to be exclusively in Taylor's thread or the vinesauce thread. That and the negative reaction score.

If you're a sockpuppet, then you've been doing a great job of evading the jannies, comrade. Basically what I'm saying is... Explain yourself, for those of us heavily invested in this ongoing story. =)
Hi Taylor

I'm usually just a lurker on KF, but made an account just for this situation. While this is not a Taylor sockpuppet, people thought it was because I registered it around the same time and because of the Donkey Kong thing, which I actually wasn't aware was a Taylor thing, until I was told, a few days after I made the account.

I'm obviously using a unique name here, because, you know, Taylor, but for now I'll say I'm someone who's seen a lot of behind-the-scenes shit happening with this situation and god, you haven't seen half of how criminally insane and criminally stupid Taylor is. I REALLY wish I could show you all of it, but I can't, for the time being. You probably understand why.

OfficerChexMix

kiwifarms.net
"Criminally Insane"? The fat tranny? Please. We've been stalking them for longer than Marisa, and truth be told we think the vinesauce streamer has more potential to crack, given her history of receiving and dealing abuse.

We really couldn't care less what happens with the upcoming court situation, but thanks for confirming our suspicions about you. Just so you know, we're fully expecting Marisa to lose because of the fact... she'll never be able to prove Taylor has any interest in going after her after not speaking to her, directly, for 7 years.

She also needs to prove motive, she needs to definitively link everything to the person that will supposedly be showing up to court. Nothing that has transpired over the past couple of months will lead to that. At least, not of the stuff we've seen over on our end. There may be one or two things that happened behind-the-scenes, like you said, that we wouldn't be privy to. You should definitely post them now rather than 1-2 months from now whenever the court date happens. Who knows, it could help your own-errr, I mean, your "friend's" case!

You come here to Kiwi Farms, you'd better be ready to post content, provide entertainment, or GTFO. Them's the rules of this website, and it just so happens to make a great nest for trolls like us. That's also how life works. Either you get with the program, or the program can and WILL eat you alive.

Last edited:

DonkeyKongSmells

kiwifarms.net
"Criminally Insane"? The fat tranny? Please. We've been stalking them for longer than Marisa, and truth be told we think the vinesauce streamer has more potential to crack, given her history of receiving and dealing abuse.

We really couldn't care less what happens with the upcoming court situation, but thanks for confirming our suspicions about you. Just so you know, we're fully expecting Marisa to lose because of the fact... she'll never be able to prove Taylor has any interest in going after her after not speaking to her, directly, for 7 years.

She also needs to prove motive, she needs to definitively link everything to the person that will supposedly be showing up to court. Nothing that has transpired over the past couple of months will lead to that. At least, not of the stuff we've seen over on our end. There may be one or two things that happened behind-the-scenes, like you said, that we wouldn't be privy to. You should definitely post them now rather than 1-2 months from now whenever the court date happens. Who knows, it could help your own-errr, I mean, your "friend's" case!

You come here to Kiwi Farms, you'd better be ready to post content, provide entertainment, or GTFO. Them's the rules of this website, and it just so happens to make a great nest for trolls like us.
Help, my sides.

Also, welp, for anyone else, since Taylor posted the link himself, you should check out an old forum he now uses to roleplay as various of Imakuni's acquaintances, some KF users (hi Adamska and Rhysuu) and other people, presumably in order to spin some kind of insane narrative that we're all part of the illuminati that knows Taylor is innocent and are framing him for the crimes of someone else, who is the REAL stalker.

I HIGHLY suggest using a proxy or VPN, since jcink is notoriously bad about security and I think none of us want to give Taylor their IP.

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for exposing yourself. We also appreciate the free advertising! Anyway, allow me to elaborate on your "theory" a bit.

We are not advocating for one side or the other. Obviously, since we are responsible for trolling, we would be privy to plenty of information. One of our agents even went out of their way to hack into Taylor's former place of employment to access his information, which we then used for other purposes.

We're not saying Taylor is innocent at all. Taylor definitely did some pretty hilarious stuff... many years ago. But much like Kiwi Farms' relationship with Chris Chan, we didn't want to starve from lack of content. So we start taking a more direct approach. That's all. Don't worry about IPs on our hideout. We're actually squatting over there, it's a message board that belonged to someone but it was dead for years until we picked things back up again a few months ago. None of us have access to any admin accounts, so we don't see anyone's IPs, not even our own. We have no beef with random Kiwi Farms users, especially if they want to make accounts and post on our neck of the woods.

So what you're saying is Marisa plans to argue that Taylor is behind... everything? The mastermind? Good. To. Know! We'll be prepping for that type of scenario then. Sounds like we'll need a bulk order of popcorn for this one! Quick question, would you mind telling us why Taylor, the one who wants to distance themselves from Marisa and her abusive tendencies and who also doesn't possess any information about Marisa, would want to go after and stalk her? How do we know this isn't just Marisa going out of her way to keep abusing someone and then trying to spin things in her favor? Didn't all this start over some weird Discord shenanigans? Then some twitter accounts sending her and her friends messages? None of them even remotely threatening? Oh we're just DYING to know, smelly donkey kong man!
obama

MaesterOfCoolNames

kiwifarms.net
Thank you for exposing yourself. We also appreciate the free advertising! Anyway, allow me to elaborate on your "theory" a bit.

We are not advocating for one side or the other. Obviously, since we are responsible for trolling, we would be privy to plenty of information. One of our agents even went out of their way to hack into Taylor's former place of employment to access his information, which we then used for other purposes.

We're not saying Taylor is innocent at all. Taylor definitely did some pretty hilarious stuff... many years ago. But much like Kiwi Farms' relationship with Chris Chan, we didn't want to starve from lack of content. So we start taking a more direct approach. That's all. Don't worry about IPs on our hideout. We're actually squatting over there, it's a message board that belonged to someone but it was dead for years until we picked things back up again a few months ago. None of us have access to any admin accounts, so we don't see anyone's IPs, not even our own. We have no beef with random Kiwi Farms users, especially if they want to make accounts and post on our neck of the woods.

So what you're saying is Marisa plans to argue that Taylor is behind... everything? The mastermind? Good. To. Know! We'll be prepping for that type of scenario then. Sounds like we'll need a bulk order of popcorn for this one! Quick question, would you mind telling us why Taylor, the one who wants to distance themselves from Marisa and her abusive tendencies and who also doesn't possess any information about Marisa, would want to go after and stalk her? How do we know this isn't just Marisa going out of her way to keep abusing someone and then trying to spin things in her favor? Didn't all this start over some weird Discord shenanigans? Then some twitter accounts sending her and her friends messages? None of them even remotely threatening? Oh we're just DYING to know, smelly donkey kong man!
Damn, that's the strongest use of the singular "We" I've ever seen.

Hi Taylor!