حلال StarryGreenEyes95 / Taylor Mitchell Pickens / BlueGator / AzureTranquility - Massive stalker, fat creepy tranny, trollshielding at olympic level, attention-whore

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

What disorder will Taylor claim to have next?

• Multiple Personality Disorder

Votes: 44 13.4%
  • Depression

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • Munchausens

Votes: 21 6.4%
  • Bipolar

Votes: 14 4.3%
  • Restless Leg Syndrome

Votes: 47 14.3%
  • Schizophrenia

Votes: 39 11.9%
  • Lupus

Votes: 45 13.7%
  • Polio

Votes: 33 10.0%
  • Postpartum

Votes: 69 21.0%

• Total voters

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
To be fair that technically did happen but "rat out" is stupid when Null had to legally and @fag0t has absolutely no problem with his actions, i've spoken to him about it before.
Null has never been in the least bit secretive that if you actually get the feds sent to his door, he's turning it over. He is not fucking simping for you. He will comply with legitimate legal requests from actual governments with jurisdiction over the site. Shit from the UK? They can fuck off. Shit from some shitty little island like New Zealand? Same deal. Shit from the Southern District of New York? Well, that he'll have to respect.

Rich Evans Apologist

And thanks for all the braps
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funniest part? This fucking annoying, retarded sex-pest who almost singlehandedly breached the hull on an autism-clique splinter forum... is still so boring and uninteresting of a human being that he'll still get forgotten about in a week after he shuts the fuck up.

Undeniably a lolcow, yet so thick and so stupid and so predictable that he fails to even be noteworthy at that.
I imagine even the people he's stalked eventually forgot he existed once he fixated on something else.

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funniest part? This fucking annoying, retarded sex-pest who almost singlehandedly breached the hull on an autism-clique splinter forum... is still so boring and uninteresting of a human being that he'll still get forgotten about in a week after he shuts the fuck up.

Undeniably a lolcow, yet so thick and so stupid and so predictable that he fails to even be noteworthy at that.
I imagine even the people he's stalked eventually forgot he existed once he fixated on something else.
The only reason this thread ever gets bumped is this stupid fuck will sock to try and use it as a means to try and get other people to abuse that girl who told him to fuck off like 11 years or more ago.

Rich Evans Apologist

And thanks for all the braps
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly kinda curious about which place he's shitting up NOW, considering he's banned from KF and OF and has been going at it full speed, every waking second, for the past month or longer.
He briefly came back after someone very very special unbanned him, so we'll see how long this one lasts.

DonkeyKongSmells

kiwifarms.net
Gotta double post because HE'S BACK, BABY!
Just got this PM
1626966333625.png

in response to my post over here:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/vinesauce.9958/page-520#post-9501613

Right after he removed the reaction and edited the post I quoted.

True galaxy brain.

Don't @ Me

abababababa
kiwifarms.net
To not let not-Taylor take over another thread, I'll move my discussion about Taylor to here so I can freely be a retard about it.
My opinion is that having a chat on-screen at all times can be distracting unless it's like watching a reaction to something. But even then the messages tend to all be the same so eh.

Thanks for ignoring the part of the message that was directed at you, and responding to the part that wasn't directed at you, Not-Taylor, and then instead of addressing the sarcastic comment about you "downvoting" my post publically, you PM'd me some hot bullshit. I'm sure people use it, but I've not seen anyone use the PM system other than Taylor through this thread. As for the part you responded to, I don't give a fuck about your bland, nothing opinions on Twitch or YT chat, I was asking the people who watched Vinny's Rimworld stream if season 2 was worse than season 1 because Vinny was no longer streaming it, and was instead pre-recording it.

firefox_2021-07-22_12-11-00.png

And if you read anything you'd know I was talking about how, in this thread, it was brought up that Imakuni had the police and the court involved with Taylor once before, and that it was mentioned she was having the police involved again. I just wanted to know how that was going, not some faggot telling me that it's fake shit.

Edit: Lemme know if the image is displayed weirdly, I had a problem before where on my end it looked fine, but to others it wasn't on another line from the text.

Don't @ Me

abababababa
kiwifarms.net
How would anyone in this thread be able to answer about anything like that? I'm sure they'd have to sign some sort of NDA or something.

Your image displays fine but the green text is orange for some reason.
Because I'm certain if it went poorly, Taylor would be gloating somewhere that he narrowly avoided another guilty verdict or restraining order with a settlement or something, or that there might be an obscure post from Ima saying a weight was lifted off her chest or something, without actually mentioning the court case or police. Or she might just say she finally has a restraining order against her stalker, because I don't see why an NDA would be involved, it's not like Taylor's a celebrity. I don't follow Ima, so I was asking in the event that someone in the Vinesauce thread could answer that. I guess even mentioning the name "Taylor" is taboo, as him and his socks just scan the site for his name 24/7. Not that you'd know anything about that, having just joined the site and all.

And the text being orange is normal. Everyone knows pumpkins are better than kiwis anyway.

Don't @ Me

abababababa
kiwifarms.net
Don't even really know about any of this drama tbh, can only go by what I see/read.
You don't know any of this drama, about Ima's stalker of 12+ years, but you know Ima had a boyfriend, a long time ago, at least meaning you've been following her for said long time.

And then, despite just saying you don't know about any of this drama, it's been done for a minute, huh? Which is it? Did you just join and don't know the drama, or have you been looking it over and know it's "over" now, even though it clearly isn't?

Sorry, not-Taylor, I don't often have opportunities for these stupid "gotcha" moments, so I'm living it up right now.

._.

Oats, groats and scrotes.
kiwifarms.net
lol you make this way too easy
Why do people like this always try the "lol Im only pretending to be retarded" angle?

I dont think its ever once worked. I know they all think its some epic unbreakable armor and its frustrating for the other person, because the retard didnt finish reading the end of the meme where the guy fucks off after acting like a stupid cunt and the other guys go "Who tf was that?" "I dunno some fuckin retard apparently."

Zeva_Adom

Drachenlord Fan #1
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It isn't always a case of retardation, but rather, delusion. When you've lived a lifetime of being abused I can imagine it tempting to want to project all of your negativity and anger toward something/someone. I definitely get that vibe here.
Taylor, it's time to stop my guy.
I know you aren't known for self control, but seriously, just stop.

Five Star Man

kiwifarms.net
I'm still relatively new here, but I'm guessing that since all of Not-Taylor's posts are gone, as is their profile, that they were banned? Or deleted their account after being caught, again?
Taylor made an account and spammed this thread with garbage posts. Every time it died down a little he/she/it would bump it with some bizarre schizo bullshit until eventually they were permanently banned.

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do people like this always try the "lol Im only pretending to be retarded" angle?

I dont think its ever once worked. I know they all think its some epic unbreakable armor and its frustrating for the other person, because the retard didnt finish reading the end of the meme where the guy fucks off after acting like a stupid cunt and the other guys go "Who tf was that?" "I dunno some fuckin retard apparently."
Because they're retards. That's why.