State of the Board - Articles & Happening Meta Discussion

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
It's weird how Corbin doesn't realize that the people who like having him around do it ironically. Like it's fun to have him around just because he'll say/do something dumb. Watching him fight the bans with an army of socks is funny because it's dumb and overreacting. He's like one of those users you come across and just think "Oh you." kinda like @Rand /pol/ before he changed avis and got lazy with his bait.

@CorrectingCorbin we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.
When it comes to this kind of topic, what is with people having an allergy in regards to not projecting their opinions onto other people?

There's been more than one person who has clearly expressed that they find the comedy in the situation to be excessive reactions such as this. No, actually: some are laughing at you.

CorrectingCorbin

kiwifarms.net
Wow, it's like the worst of A&H came together to declare Corbin hilarious.

You can pretend to be serious, guys, but you can't pretend to be funny.
The mask slipped. You just want "the worst of a&h(anyone who goes against you) banned.

You really like to speak for everyone don't you. Annoying little control freak...

@Senior Lexmechanic , you're clearly monitoring and following the conversation, we see you rating your friends posts agree and negratings anything disagreeing with them. Why not come speak for yourself?

No Exit

I was only pretending to not be exceptional
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is with people, when it comes to this kind of topic, having an allergy in regards to not projecting their opinions onto other people?
The power of observation and ability to read conversations you were never a part of. Obviously my "we" isn't 100% of the user base but I know there's at least a dozen users that like laughing at Corbin's spergings. I was speaking for people who share my sentiment, not people who don't. Otherwise I would have said everyone.

Maybe quit being so defensive and chill out. I'm not talking for you, I don't even know or care who you are.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
Requesting that this topic be renamed to Corbin Derangement Syndrome Megathread.

Maybe quit being so defensive and chill out. I'm not talking for you, I don't even know or care who you are.
You could have simply said your first paragraph in the first place. It's odd to claim other people are defensive when all that is asked is that people clearly speak for themselves. Perhaps use the dreaded "I" key.

CorrectingCorbin

kiwifarms.net
The power of observation and ability to read conversations you were never a part of. Obviously my "we" isn't 100% of the user base but I know there's at least a dozen users that like laughing at Corbin's spergings. I was speaking for people who share my sentiment, not people who don't. Otherwise I would have said everyone.

I'm pretty sure I Never interacted with you. Were you one of the people in chat or the supporters thread lobbying for my ban? One of the means girls?

Requesting that this topic be renamed to Corbin Derangement Syndrome Megathread.
What not make a lolcow thread and lock me in it?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish

AprilRains

The Terrible Secret of Shopping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The mask slipped. You just want "the worst of a&h(anyone who goes against you) banned.
No, I just find you whiny and boring. Your actual A&H posts were no big issue. It was all the bitching about those darn mods that I found tiresome, and now that's basically all you do.

You seem to feel the need to be the subject of the discussion, and that's a recipe for becoming a lolcow.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
No, I just find you whiny and boring. Your actual A&H posts were no big issue. It was all the bitching about those darn mods that I found tiresome, and now that's basically all you do.

You seem to feel the need to be the subject of the discussion, and that's a recipe for becoming a lolcow.
I point out that it is typically other people that actually make him the subject of the discussion. You could just... let it go?

EDIT: It is a crime that I can't rate myself optimistic for this post.

CorrectingCorbin

kiwifarms.net

I stopped complaining about the mods months ago. As for being the subject of discussion, I'd rather not but as I need to get unbanned before I can go back to talking about stuff, there's not much I can do about that.

Thanks for saying my a&h posts were ok. Some people have a weird alternate history of my political arguments and views.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish

AprilRains

The Terrible Secret of Shopping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As for being the subject of discussion, I'd rather not but as I need to get unbanned before I can go back to talking about stuff, there's not much I can do about that.
Bullshit. As you've already been told, you can come back with a handle that doesn't scream "I'm Corbin!", not act like a sperg, and you'd be fine. The problem is that you can't seem to do that.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
I should have linked a spooky tune to that post.

Anyway, someone earlier made a comparison to Ron pol. It is actually a similar situation in that Ron pol is not a problem, it is the fact that people bite on his lazy bait, thus encouraging said lazy bait.

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot

CorrectingCorbin

kiwifarms.net
Bullshit. As you've already been told, you can come back with a handle that doesn't scream "I'm Corbin!", not act like a sperg, and you'd be fine. The problem is that you can't seem to do that.
Bullshit, you guys accuse anyone who is new and disagrees with you of being a Corbin alt. Id have to avoid talking about quantum computing, global warming, any number of other esoteric topics.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, that behavior has actually decreased.

Which is a shame, I was almost enjoying the Corbin version of the Blade Runner replicant test going on in a few profile conversations.

• Agree
Reactions: Ebonic Tutor

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
It's funny that this entire bitchfest and sock-creating faggotry wouldn't have happened if everyone annoyed by CDM just put them on ignore. But then dear leader and other sensitive rectums got triggered and here we are.
If that happened, I wager we would have gotten a couple derails of someone bragging they had put him in ignore. That would have been a sight.

CorrectingCorbin

kiwifarms.net
It's funny that this entire bitchfest and sock-creating faggotry wouldn't have happened if everyone annoyed by CDM just put them on ignore. But then dear leader and other sensitive rectums got triggered and here we are.
Admittedly, I really fucked up by irritating dear leader's rectum. He threw me to the wolves, and my fate was sealed...

CorrectingCorbin

kiwifarms.net
No you just have an ultra familiar writing style, bitch.
You say that, but my 4 socks still active say otherwise. All I have to do is pretend to agree with you guys and there is no problem.

Mean girls club, put up one of yours against me in a head to head ban off. Create a thread, vote to unban me and ban one of you, or vice versa.

Are you confident of the outcome?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino