State of the Board - Articles & Happening Meta Discussion

AprilRains

The Terrible Secret of Shopping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My bruised ego would need a few months to recover at least... Would kind of prove me wrong about this whole line of argument.
I'm asking because otherwise you're proposing a bet where you can only benefit and others could only lose. If nobody takes you up on this autistic proposition, you'll presumably take that as justification for continuing to rail against the unfairness of it all.

CorrectingCorbin

kiwifarms.net
I'm asking because otherwise you're proposing a bet where you can only benefit and others could only lose. If nobody takes you up on this autistic proposition, you'll presumably take that as justification for continuing to rail against the unfairness of it all.
Well it's a bad bet, you have nothing to gain and something to lose. But then I couldn't claim anyone else would also be banned if it were put to a vote.

Unfairness? It's a matter of perspective. But people are saying I demanded a vote or made an ultimatum and that's not what happened.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Ill Person
kiwifarms.net
Many just vanished off the site entirely.

Wow.

Complaining cause people won't be held liable for what borders on criminal bullying? You let some fags on here run people over.

Fuck you and your first world social media problems. Grow some balls and tell people no, not just the people YOU don't like. Kick the damn weirdos who do crime, don't glorify it.

Curse you and the mods to hell. I get restricted on my own thread cause fickle as fags Harvey and Tony hate evidence.

I pray for your deaths.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Ill Person
kiwifarms.net
can you just toll it back to like a 3 or 4 instead of going straight to an 11 in terms of shitting up the thread?

This right here. Fuck you to hell telling someone they are shitting up a thread. You're shitting up society. Fuck the day your dad and mom screwed like monkeys to create you.

@AprilRains is an example of abusing people's rights to post...this bitch wants to ban who she/it doesn't like, not people who are misusing the site...which is what she does.

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
Wow.

Complaining cause people won't be held liable for what borders on criminal bullying? You let some fags on here run people over.

Fuck you and your first world social media problems. Grow some balls and tell people no, not just the people YOU don't like. Kick the damn weirdos who do crime, don't glorify it.

Curse you and the mods to hell. I get restricted on my own thread cause fickle as fags Harvey and Tony hate evidence.

I pray for your deaths.
For everyone else's entertainment, this is the bluecheck's lolcow thread

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino