State of the Board - Articles & Happening Meta Discussion

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

the autist of dojima

Let the essence of my autism intoxicate you
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking christ this thread :story:

We have one group of exceptional individuals arguing with a sock puppet, another group of exceptional individuals defending the sock puppet then we have a literal exceptional individual being an exceptional individual
Atleast this corbin hate/defence thread is less pathetic than the ethics of upvotes from the first pages

DocHoliday1977

Meh
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking christ this thread :story:

We have one group of exceptional individuals arguing with a sock puppet, another group of exceptional individuals defending the sock puppet then we have a literal exceptional individual being an exceptional individual
This right here.

No one gives a fuck. Get laid.

Funny how I even fuck off of these exceptional rant threads made by other exceptional people who live on this site.

And vote me autistic, I don't care. The Tony Robbins program for giant egos with micropenises is not a site I strive to be popular.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Pink Panther

A Year Without Pinky Claus Is A Year Wasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny how I even fuck off of these exceptional rant threads made by other exceptional people who live on this site.

And vote me autistic, I don't care. The Tony Robbins program for giant egos with micropenises is not a site I strive to be popular.
Tony Robbins is dead.

And nobody killed him because nobody fucking cares about him. Get off your high horse and stop caring about some stud speaker who has no connections whatsoever with you, you schizo freak.

Last edited:

DocHoliday1977

Meh
kiwifarms.net
Tony Robbins is dead.

And nobody killed him because nobody fucking cares about him.
You'll get no sympathy from me.

Oh cause you see, in psychopath micropenis Tony Robbins little internet fantasy world, anyone who is educated and a rational data scientist and doesn't like micropenises are called mentally ill. But don't you worry about my mental health. My ego doesn't thrive on a ridiculous cyberbullying social media site.

Keep posting.

I guess Alex Jones must have a micro penis too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino