State of the Board - Articles & Happening Meta Discussion

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
They're from multiple threads, which makes it all the funnier that he made a whole compilation to try and pretend it's other people who are butthurt.
It's along the same lines as posting "this thread is autistic". Just because the guy who made the thread is "butthurt" doesn't diminish the fact/amount that the people he posted about were as well.

Wannock

One Knock Life™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I disagree with not using a quote box around the article text, because then I have to click it in order to read the shit. Maybe my eyes doesn't concent to going over something written by Vox/VICE and it's current year shitlord respect my eyes pronouns.
And I'm sorry for agreeing with the majority opinion within A&H, else I'd be a better boy and shit on everyone. It's easier to just rate when someone has already said what I wanted to say, and I'm just here to laugh at stupid shit tbh.

Mike Faragay

Don't look at me, I don't know a thing.
kiwifarms.net
Reading the last ten pages of this thread had me LOLing- thank you for the entertainment, Kiwis, this study break did not disappoint. I'm relatively new to this site, but never change A&H, never change.

Also, I was around for the last of Dynastia... whatever happened to them? I've seen them mentioned recently in a way that implies that they vanished from the site; is this true?

Absolutego

Burning in the Melting Pot
kiwifarms.net
Reading the last ten pages of this thread had me LOLing- thank you for the entertainment, Kiwis, this study break did not disappoint. I'm relatively new to this site, but never change A&H, never change.

Also, I was around for the last of Dynastia... whatever happened to them? I've seen them mentioned recently in a way that implies that they vanished from the site; is this true?
Null offered to delete accounts for the first time ever after the site was hacked a few months back. A bunch of speds took advantage of it because they registered with personally identifying emails and the hack effectively doxed them, and a number of older users (including Dynastia) requested deletion around the same time. I don't recall everyone's motivation, obviously, but I do believe Dynastia left over Null taking down the list of users whose information was hacked when all the aforementioned speds started complaining.

Mike Faragay

Don't look at me, I don't know a thing.
kiwifarms.net
Null offered to delete accounts for the first time ever after the site was hacked a few months back. A bunch of speds took advantage of it because they registered with personally identifying emails and the hack effectively doxed them, and a number of older users (including Dynastia) requested deletion around the same time. I don't recall everyone's motivation, obviously, but I do believe Dynastia left over Null taking down the list of users whose information was hacked when all the aforementioned speds started complaining.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the explanation.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I believe he's currently actually in prison. He got caught for a rape or two.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I disagree with not using a quote box around the article text, because then I have to click it in order to read the shit. Maybe my eyes doesn't concent to going over something written by Vox/VICE and it's current year shitlord respect my eyes pronouns.
And I'm sorry for agreeing with the majority opinion within A&H, else I'd be a better boy and shit on everyone. It's easier to just rate when someone has already said what I wanted to say, and I'm just here to laugh at stupid shit tbh.
You could 'Ctrl-F' and search for #2 and start reading the racist comments from there on, if you don't feel you need to read the article to comment on it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino