Steam Officially Adds LGBTQ+ Tag and Hub Page For Games

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Gamers?

• Total voters

Splendid

> Moderating KF for free
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WHY??? What is the fucking point? Is this some pathetic virtue signaling bullshit?
Gay money is still green. Don't get butthurt because you might see a game about kissing dudes.

Now you can add it to the excluded tags.

I for one like this.

This is a good point, you can now filter out gay stuff while searching for your erotic waifu romance novels.

SomethingWittyandBadass

Daddy's too busy fucking a whore to care Timmy.
kiwifarms.net
Gay money is still green. Don't get butthurt because you might see a game about kissing dudes.

This is a good point, you can now filter out gay stuff while searching for your erotic waifu romance novels.
Isn't that pretty much giving the whole benefit towards those who are actually homophobic a way to isolate themselves into more anti-gay zones?

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
Place your bets on how long it'll be before most of the games in the tag are gay or dickgirl dating simulators.
I find it even more hilarious now; not just the whole labeling their own trash, but clearly showing rat king entertainment propaganda bias. While the dickgirl dating sims are given a pass, visual novels are excluded with no exception on Steam.

Next GamerGate when?

Red Hood

Jaybird's Bizarre Adventure
kiwifarms.net
Well it doesn't seem as pretentious as "Story Rich" but I imagine it will be applied to many of the crappy indie games that use teh gaiz as a way to get attention when they can't distinguish themselves by having decent gameplay or a compelling narrative.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So? This is such easy pandering and requires them to do nothing. The next thing is developers of these games are going to complain that the tag makes them lose profits and is equivalent to a concentration camp.