Careercow Stefan Molyneux and the free domain Radio podcast - NOT AN ARGUMENT

x.eight.six.systems

The beginning and the end
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stefan Molyneux is a famous Canadian libertarian blogger, author and cult leader who runs a podcast known as freedomainradio.com.

in his podcast he runs a therapy cult were he recommends to people to listeners are to separate from their families often using methods such as cold reading and then having them bringing up memories.

In 2012 the College of Psychologists of Ontario found Molyneux's wife "guilty of professional misconduct" because she used his husbands podcast to separate from their families and The Disciplinary panel sanctioned his wife to require peer mentoring and to ceasing of activities having to do with the podcast

In October 24, 2014 a lawsuit was filed in the Federal District Court for the Central District of California (case number 2:14-cv-8288) against Stefan Molyneux, his assistant Michael Demarco, and Does 1-50, by J. Raven citing abuse of DMCA regarding the August 18, 2014 shutdown of her YouTube channel "Tru Shibes" due to complaints filed on behalf of Freedomain Radio (FDR) by Demarco, as well as defamation related to later claims that she was "doxing" callers. The complaint was amended February 23, 2015 to include FDR's parent, Live Data Design Corp. (LDD). Prior to the DMCA actions, Molyneux has on many occasions publicly denounced intellectual property, as well as encouraged others to use his works.

Last edited by a moderator:

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had thought about making a page about him. I knew about defooing but didn't know about this other shit that he's done before.

I'm sure there are some of those 'race realist' clowns that have followed him before that might be worth taking a look at.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Anus

Formerly PickleGuy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given that this guy is, you know, a cult leader who's managed to convince people to abandon their families, he might be more a ragecow than a lolcow. Nevertheless, I've poked around the freedomainradio forum and I've seen his followers provide some good lolcow content.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I… kinda like Molyneux…

I don't listen to his podcast but I legitimately like his arguments toward raising children and his videos on particular figures throughout history. Like I really enjoyed his analysis on Richard Nixon specifically comparing him to how he acted in childhood vs later on in his life.

I heavily disagree with his views on economics and women but I have found some of his videos watchable.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've heard a few clips of him and his libertarian veiws but I had no idea this goes way deeper and off the crazy chain.

What is it with any movement, the most famous people running it are lolcows?
A lot of the people I've seen in this movement are wackos IMO, not just Stefan. I'm sure you can find some morons at the Mises Institute as well with extreme views like Thomas DiLorenzo and Walter Block.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
I've heard a few clips of him and his libertarian veiws but I had no idea this goes way deeper and off the crazy chain.

What is it with any movement, the most famous people running it are lolcows?
Lolcows are the only people with enough free time, one track mindedness, and social media obsession that can really do that stuff. Also in order to really be a personality in movements typically you have a lot of information about yourself and what you do online everywhere.

Enceladeans

Aim for the Sourdough Region!
kiwifarms.net
A lot of the people I've seen in this movement are wackos IMO, not just Stefan. I'm sure you can find some morons at the Mises Institute as well with extreme views like Thomas DiLorenzo and Walter Block.
I'm surprised there aren't more threads for libertarian lolcows. There's certainly no shortage of them.

I wouldn't call Molyneux a lolcow, though. He's certainly fucked up enough to be one, but I think it's too kind a word. I always saw lolcows as people who are stupid but harmless. Molyneux's a cult leader in all but name.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised there aren't more threads for libertarian lolcows. There's certainly no shortage of them.

I wouldn't call Molyneux a lolcow, though. He's certainly fucked up enough to be one, but I think it's too kind a word. I always saw lolcows as people who are stupid but harmless. Molyneux's a cult leader in all but name.
If there was any interest for those, I'd start ones to cover different aspects of that community. YouTube also has no shortage of loons to pick apart especially the gold and silver pumping guys and economic collapse crowd too. I'm just not sure if those people could have a sustainable thread unless it was something broader to talk about all of them.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I finally found this thread again! So now I can put funny things I found here!
Hes pretty spergy and his videos go on forever but...

Cow crossover with Vox Day

Gay Marriage video

• Informative
Reactions: Fascist Ferret

Jungle Princess

Hippie Nature Lover
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Molyneux's "The Truth About Frozen" video above, here he is commenting on his own video while pretending to be an "attractive young woman." The only problem is he forgot to log out of his google plus account. Oops.

Brianna Wu did something similar, except she was bashing herself to seem like a victim.

Last edited:

LillyTheBestGirl

Red Wine and Blindfolds
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Molyneux's "The Truth About Frozen" video above, here he is commenting on his own video while pretending to be an "attractive young woman." The only problem is he forgot to log out of his google plus account. Oops.
Kinda strange that he forgot to log out and decided to leave that comment be (it is still there). Maybe it was some kind of joke about sockpuppets?

plasticine

do you remember
kiwifarms.net
I saw a few of his tweets retweeted on my timeline, and I thought he was just an average guy who calls out sjws. Didn't realize he was this crazy, fuck.