Careercow Stefan Molyneux and the free domain Radio podcast - NOT AN ARGUMENT

MisterYoloDickSwager

kiwifarms.net

Youtube Philosophy isn't as lucrative as it seems.
He knows he looks a mix of psychotic and pathetic in this thing right?

His old stuff and interviews were OK. But his content now is either the werido "cut all ties with your family" for liking your girlfriend, not liking your girlfriend, being ambivalent about your girlfriend or else expensive yet shitty "documentaries". Guy is kinda fucked with out of control expenses but dwindling views. Can't really go back to the old stuff either- hes excommunicated from libertarianism and there are people that do right wing politics in a more entertaining way.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
And he does have a tendency to go on and on about his mom but gives his dad more of a pass for leaving he and his brother alone with her. Don't get me wrong, it bothered him but nowhere near as much. If his dad had been a bigger part of his life (or just there at all) he probably would have had a far more balanced life. He talks about how at one point his uncle stepped in a bought him clothes that weren't from a charity shop and paid for him to get his hair cut (he said his mom but his hair with peaking shears so it was always uneven) but if his dad had helped at all he could have had these things all along because it would have been income from two parents taking care of him.
Well, duh. The man is a raging misogynist. OF COURSE he blames women more than men for all his problems. He literally tried to blame women for the fall of Rome, ffs.

Reactions: TheWatchfulFurfag

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is this obsession with shaming women into having kids? Seriously, is it some sort of fetish or is he one of these nutters who spergs about white people needing to have more kids so we don't all get replaced by various brown people? Because even if Taylor shits out triplets in the next decade there's gonna be plenty of dumbass broke niggers shitting out a half dozen niglets for the welfare checks that will instantly make all those white babies a minority anyway.

Chamulum

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is this obsession with shaming women into having kids? Seriously, is it some sort of fetish or is he one of these nutters who spergs about white people needing to have more kids so we don't all get replaced by various brown people? Because even if Taylor shits out triplets in the next decade there's gonna be plenty of dumbass broke niggers shitting out a half dozen niglets for the welfare checks that will instantly make all those white babies a minority anyway.
I think he just did it for clout. Or he has a serious boner for Taylor Swift.

Short Thor

Bring me Dobson
kiwifarms.net
He's also trying to retread the point that high-performing career women sometimes miss their shot at having and raising kids, and it does them a disservice in the long run, which I think can be true in general. He seems to have found the weirdest, creepiest possible way to express it.

I've always thought his expression in his profile picture was a weird mix of like... proud dad, but constipated.

Edit: does he always spend the rest of the day responding to people on twitter when he makes a controversial tweet? epic move :story:

Last edited:

TheImportantFart

Fartscape
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesnt he view 3 kids as the acceptable minimum for a family, while only having 1 himself?
A lot of people who advocate this shit are “Do as I say, not as I do” types. Before her retirement, Lauren Southern used to advocate for being a traditional housewife while being a childless career woman herself (if you can call what she does a career), Mark Collett is likewise a childless loser, the alt-right in general overlaps with incels and MGTOW and we know they’re not having kids, the list goes on.

Chan Fan

Give me presents or give me death
kiwifarms.net
I haven't listen to Molyneux in a while but I don't remember hearing him say he screwed up and wish he'd had more than just one kid and that his belief in doing this was partially a regret of his/his wife's. It's okay to want kids. It's okay to not want kids. If (as stated above) his thinks three kids is the minimum couples should have then he's obviously delusional about the fact that sometimes even just one kid takes up a lot of time. I know a family who only has two children, one of whom is special needs and the parents/grandparents have to work with them constantly just to get through the day, let alone special activities, doctor's appointments, school events, etc. Stef assumes that all of the imaginary kids he's encouraging his listeners to have will be born perfectly healthy and that's just not the case. He also assumes that one parent can work and make 100% of the income a family needs to thrive, which is also not the case. Sure, some families can do that but certainly not all. There are things that happen in life that are completely out of our control, no matter the amount of preparation and planning we do so that everything "goes smoothly." Sometimes when you have a family you just do the best you can and accept that it may not be exactly how you wanted it but you do your best anyway and try not to let the arrows of people like Stef slow you down. If his way of thinking was perfect he wouldn't change his stance on things so frequently and he certainly wouldn't feel the need to single out celebrities on Twitter for no reason other than boredom or wanting to feel superior.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino