Careercow Stefan Molyneux and the free domain Radio podcast - NOT AN ARGUMENT

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some ween is gonna throw this shit back at stef and his kid. He's gonna rage out. I mean she's 9 or so right? He should be training her to do woman things, like bake, and fold clothes no more of those silly princess movies that give her hope and happiness.

Soon enough stef, she's gonna be menstrual age and you gotta sell her when the gettings good.

Aside my mildly A loggy to see Stef deal with the game he skirts of rules for thee not me like normal, I just think since he's a life long grifter this egg thing means his pay pigs are probably mid 30 to early 40 year old childless men who are starting to figure they wont reproduce and damn sure won't do things like improve themselves or go on a dating site, just pay a bald man to call women washed up.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it would be fucking hilarious if Stefan's daughter grew up to become one of those r/childfree cat ladies.
I think growing up with your dad constantly sperging out about muh birthrate would turn anyone into one of those.
A year ago took his daughter to see... a library desk:
1580191609803.png

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I assume that is the world famous desk where he wrote his masterpiece thesis/book.

He deleted this from his YouTube after even his fans were shitting on him for still being upset about a single negative review of it seven years later: https://www.bitchute.com/video/5PF7YF66APmE/

Here's the review:

And here's the book for that matter:

Chan Fan

Ancient astronaut theorists say "yes"
kiwifarms.net
A year ago took his daughter to see... a library desk:
View attachment 1119035
Could it be because...the white males are at their jobs or spending time with their families?

Does this imply that the building is full of females and non-white men?

Oh wait, he probably fabricated this tweet to upset people and none of it ever happened. I agree with @Army Burger, seems a little weird he took his kid to visit a desk.

MolokoPlusVellocet

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
Molyneux is a dumb cunt who, like other misogynists, believes he'll still have a relationship with his daughter when she's an adult and escapes flown the nest.

I hope she goes full on diesel dyke and finger bangs more women than he could ever dream of and keeps bearded dragons as substitutes for children.

Prompt Critical

apropos-of-nothing
kiwifarms.net
From my experience most people are aware that with age it gets more difficult to get pregnant. I'm not sure what exactly needs to be discussed there?
In my experience the vast majority of people, especially women, are very uniformed regarding fertility windows, the effectiveness of cryogenics and IVF, conception and pregnancy complications resulting from age, etc. Most seem to know in general terms "it's harder to have a baby when you're older" but they have serious misconceptions about what this actually means and the specifics, and have a totally unscientific, unrealistically optimistic view of the probabilities and risks involved.

Most women, for example, don't know that IVF works less than 12% of the time for women by age 40. They don't know that a cryo-stored oocyte (frozen egg) has at best only around a 30% chance of producing viable offspring when implanted, and when done at the average age the procedure is performed, that rate drops to below 15%.

Molyneux is still absolutely a giant cow (obviously), but the screeching insanity in his replies when he does his egg bit is pretty clear evidence that a lot of women really haven't internalized this information, and don't like being confronted with it. I find it entertaining.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
but the screeching insanity in his replies when he does his egg bit is pretty clear evidence that a lot of women really haven't internalized this information, and don't like being confronted with it.
Why do you assume it's a result of that rather than that his behavior is creepy as fuck? I'm not a feminist, I've been married 10 years (I'm still more than 2 years under 30 though -- you can do the math on that one), and I'm going to have kids. I don't have some delusion about freezing my eggs or using IVF (and with how much those procedures cost, I'm confident that it's not plan A for the vast majority of couples). I still find Stefan totally reprehensible.

MolokoPlusVellocet

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
Molyneux is still absolutely a giant cow (obviously), but the screeching insanity in his replies when he does his egg bit is pretty clear evidence that a lot of women really haven't internalized this information, and don't like being confronted with it. I find it entertaining.
Not all women want children nor do they have to have children and certainly not for MRAs who shit on women and Mothers every day because it makes them feel better about their own failures. That is what women don't like.

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
Aside my mildly A loggy to see Stef deal with the game he skirts of rules for thee not me like normal, I just think since he's a life long grifter this egg thing means his pay pigs are probably mid 30 to early 40 year old childless men who are starting to figure they wont reproduce and damn sure won't do things like improve themselves or go on a dating site, just pay a bald man to call women washed up.
Isn't this pretty much an accurate description of MRA movement in general?

In my experience the vast majority of people, especially women, are very uniformed regarding fertility windows, the effectiveness of cryogenics and IVF, conception and pregnancy complications resulting from age, etc. Most seem to know in general terms "it's harder to have a baby when you're older" but they have serious misconceptions about what this actually means and the specifics, and have a totally unscientific, unrealistically optimistic view of the probabilities and risks involved.

Most women, for example, don't know that IVF works less than 12% of the time for women by age 40. They don't know that a cryo-stored oocyte (frozen egg) has at best only around a 30% chance of producing viable offspring when implanted, and when done at the average age the procedure is performed, that rate drops to below 15%.

Nobody gives a shit about this because this is not relevant information for vast majority of people. And fact that you find it entertaining that women are pissed when he talks this crap says more about you than about these women.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Nobody gives a shit about this because this is not relevant information for vast majority of people. And fact that you find it entertaining that women are pissed when he talks this crap says more about you than about these women.

Thank you. I am perfectly aware of how fertility works and actually a lot of women do. It's the disturbing fixation that bothers women. If I have questions about fertility, I will talk to my doctor. That's what they're for. Molyneux is disturbing and gross and deserves all the shit he gets. Especially since he's not exactly Jim Bob Duggar himself.

Edit to add: This breeding obsession is even more asinine when you consider how many kids need to be adopted.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Haha "But muh free market tho". It's hilarious how shills like Molymeme will bully others and pretend like they only follow facts and logic, but then when the free market decides they are unemployable they are perfectly okay with living off a their wife's salary or the state.

What a dumb thumb faced muffugah.
That's the ultimate price of being an internet nobody. You either quit gracefully in time, or you end up being a lolcow if not an IRL pariah.
(...) marrying women that have had kids with other man is for cucks.
To be fair, that's one of the many reasons we make fun of Sargon and MundaneMatt.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza