Careercow Stefan Molyneux and the free domain Radio podcast - NOT AN ARGUMENT

SS Reichsmarshall

Incel Nazi SIMP overlord
kiwifarms.net
It's really strange when people who are asked about whether or not they want kids respond that their pets are their kids because they would sound a lot more intelligent if they just said "no, we don't want kids" or "not right now, we both need better jobs before we can afford kids" or something. But just straight up admitting that your pets are your kids is very, very weird
Im not against people who dont want kids. I do want children personally, but I can understand and even agree with SOME childfree arguments. However, I find it so weird how half the damn childfree community hate kids, but then anthropomorphize dogs as if they were kids. I think society has gone way too damn far in how we push the doggo agenda. Im not even against dogs per se. I just feel like the only sane person when I know that a dog is an animal, its not a person and absolutely not a substitute child.

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
Well in MandaneFatt's case, there's also the high likelihood that his GF got pregnant by another man while she was already with Matt, if people have crunched the numbers on her pregnancy time window correctly.

That's cucked by any definition. That's the most literal form of being cucked.
Was not aware of that and that is totally different thing to someone adopting a kid or marrying someoene who already has a kid.

Also, "genetically energy inefficient", that was funny.

WeWuzFinns

If you're a troon, jump and reach the Moon
kiwifarms.net
The most disgusting thing about molymeme is that he is a multimillionaire who still e-begs, and he doesn't disclose his finances with his fans who are led to believe he actually needs the money. In some poor fucks like DSP's case this is a bit more understandable, because he would otherwise have to sell his ass at the street corner, to fuel his P2W mobile game addiction.

I found a few articles linking this as Stefan's bitcoin wallet, please correct me if I'm wrong: https://bitref.com/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs
1580469949162.png

It is hard to estimate how much money he has made with BTC, because you would have to sum every transaction from BTC to dollar he has made. Just taking the total received and converting it to the current course is a fallacious way, and I noticed that some low IQ journos actually did that. But we can safely say that he is a multimillionaire by bitcoin alone.

Last edited:

WeWuzFinns

If you're a troon, jump and reach the Moon
kiwifarms.net
Even worse, he does it in an “i’M LiTeRaLlY sAvInG tHe WeSt GuIz!!!” way and his fanboys justify this as the reason he needs YOUR money.
The only instance when millionaire e-begging is socially acceptable is when they run for office. But of course the old Stef is above politics and isn't going to use any of the neet bucks to start a political movement or run for himself. These dumb fucks actually thing that he is doing important work to safe the west. Their best bet would be to put that money aside to start their own families or get STEM education.

Last edited:

BLASTERRIFLE

kiwifarms.net
There are some really bad criticisms of this guy. He’s not a Nazi or a cult leader, that’s a reach.

I will say, he views everything in a grandeur way and doesn’t seem to express a lot of humiliation unless he’s using it to express himself tactfully. “I don’t hate women, we need them to save the west and have our children!”. (As he continues to complain about women destroying the west in multiple videos). “It’s just a criticism!”.

Ignoring his words, the way he conveys himself and carries himself is very awkward. On his Australian tour with Lauren Southern, you could see how socially inept he was because of Lauren’s uncomfortable posture around him.

I think he wants to spread a positive message for a lot of people and that’s great, but he’s making a blogging career by being socially and politically provocative. I think it would do him good to talk about what happened with his mother when he was young openly or male much more personal videos; because it obviously effects the way he views the world (trying to rationalize everything and justifying his own behaviour constantly). It could be very helpful to himself and his audience. From a “””philosophical””” point of view, it would also be interesting as well.

Trombonista

The wooden spoon's for pasta again
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rising other persons children can be a genetic dead end for you. The cuckoo bird lies its eggs into other bird species nest and they take care of the cuckoo chicks. According to the actual cuckkoo behavior, the most cucked thing is to rise furbabies, because they're even more genetic dissimilar than Jamal's children your wife birthed. The most non cucked behavior is to rise as genetically similar kids as possible. Rising inbred exceptional individuals should also be considered cucked, as they're not really proper vessels to replicate your genes, because only a Frenchman would fuck a tater.

TL;DR rising other persons children is genetically energy inefficient.
How many children do you have?

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't find him to be more an E begger than your avg YT clown, and frankly, at least that part of the story he keeps correct, he's producing something and he hopes you find value in it. Free market and all, people want to sign the best football player for a new contract, even thou he's got a 11 bed room house and ferrari.

Stef makes YT vids that he wants people to value more than they are worth. Sure it's kinda funny how much he hypes himself up, but he's selling himself.

Compared to all the other shit, I find the E begging least offensive, and personally since he's a con man if you don't dig deep you totally could see him struggling. His wife is the bread winner, he's a stay at home dad and in his little free time he tries to educate people on the world and shit. It's all part of the mystique, super gold panner, IT expert, 15" cock having, built the house he grew up in, yet the MAN holds him down Stef he wants to sell.

Now, to be more fair, he'd lose way more following/support if he was honest "50 year old rich boomer yells at young people"

Also can you guys not sperg about step parents here, Stef does that more than enough for us FFS.

White Devil's Advocate

Getting ill-er than the Zodiac killer
kiwifarms.net
The most disgusting thing about molymeme is that he is a multimillionaire who still e-begs, and he doesn't disclose his finances with his fans who are led to believe he actually needs the money. In some poor fucks like DSP's case this is a bit more understandable, because he would otherwise have to sell his ass at the street corner, to fuel his P2W mobile game addiction.

I found a few articles linking this as Stefan's bitcoin wallet, please correct me if I'm wrong: https://bitref.com/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs
View attachment 1123609
It is hard to estimate how much money he has made with BTC, because you would have to sum every transaction from BTC to dollar he has made. Just taking the total received and converting it to the current course is a fallacious way, and I noticed that some low IQ journos actually did that. But we can safely say that he is a multimillionaire by bitcoin alone.
I remember hearing sometime early last year how he took out $500,000 from his account, which still left over a million, so it almost certainly is.

Papafrankufan

kiwifarms.net
Rising other persons children can be a genetic dead end for you. The cuckoo bird lies its eggs into other bird species nest and they take care of the cuckoo chicks. According to the actual cuckkoo behavior, the most cucked thing is to rise furbabies, because they're even more genetic dissimilar than Jamal's children your wife birthed. The most non cucked behavior is to rise as genetically similar kids as possible. Rising inbred exceptional individuals should also be considered cucked, as they're not really proper vessels to replicate your genes, because only a Frenchman would fuck a tater.

TL;DR rising other persons children is genetically energy inefficient.
Ok, Stefan

BLASTERRIFLE

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder if his aggressive tactics of “convincing” women to have children will effect his daughters outlook on family and children later in life. I’m sure she’ll see what he says, especially after he passes away.

Most children don’t want to be similar to their parents and see their mistakes. I think it would be really ironic if she decided against children because of his obsessive behaviour. Or even found love in another lower IQ race to push boundaries. I feel like his reactions to his daughters problems could be catastrophic towards his philosophical outlook on life. But hey, at least he doesn’t spank her.

Grog

kiwifarms.net

At 1:14:50 he mentions that time when it appeared he was praising his own review of the movie Frozen posing as a random woman. He says it was caused by him quoting a comment someone made on Google+, which made it appear on YouTube as if he was making the comment himself. I've never used Google+ so I don't really know if there was a feature like that.

• Informative
Reactions: Chan Fan

Chan Fan

Ancient astronaut theorists say "yes"
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched this yet but I when I heard about it last night the first thing I wondered was - is he going to shame Dick's girlfriend for not having kids and/or is he going to tell Dick he should marry his girlfriend because he'll never get a "quality woman," or is Dick immune from the criticism Stef forces on everyone else? Time to find out!

• Agree
Reactions: Pissmaster

TadGhostal22

kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched this yet but I when I heard about it last night the first thing I wondered was - is he going to shame Dick's girlfriend for not having kids and/or is he going to tell Dick he should marry his girlfriend because he'll never get a "quality woman," or is Dick immune from the criticism Stef forces on everyone else? Time to find out!

Oh he gave Dick a ration of shit for not having a kid. There were some vauge allusions to 80s girl being a little too old by the Molyman.

It was a really good segment!