Careercow Stefan Molyneux and the free domain Radio podcast - NOT AN ARGUMENT

WeWuzFinns

If you're a troon, jump and reach the Moon
kiwifarms.net
So, he's basically made perhaps $10,000,000 with only his linguistic skills, a camera, and a microphone. Very impressive. 100 percent legal too.
He was one of the few who saw the potential in bitcoin early on. At that point, I doubt he was well established enough that most of his wealth was from donations, but from selling his company. Based on these assumptions I would argue that most of his wealth comes from his shrewd business decisions, instead of talking people into donating. Nevertheless, very impressive.

Last edited:

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just recently he continuously told Paul Joseph Watson to have kids + family so much he snapped back and told Stefan he’s waiting for a beautiful woman unlike Stefan, because he’s more handsome. (Or something of the sort).

It was really funny, but they’re both retards.
Stefan is weirdly preoccupied with other dudes having sex.

WeWuzFinns

kiwifarms.net
For some reason these people are blaming the tech companies for all the bans, while @Null amongst many others have correctly identified the culprits as the banks. Stefan blames the state power for all the issues, but can't identify the state enforced oligopolistic nature of the banks, and the homogenous racial makeup amongst their ownership as the core issue.

nohull

screw your ooptics, I'm ooperating
kiwifarms.net
Just recently he continuously told Paul Joseph Watson to have kids + family so much he snapped back and told Stefan he’s waiting for a beautiful woman unlike Stefan, because he’s more handsome. (Or something of the sort).

It was really funny, but they’re both retards.
I still remember when Baldo used to be a radical anti-natalist like his spiritual predecessor Ayn Rand.

WeWuzFinns

kiwifarms.net
The government didn't censor Molyneux. Private companies in Silicon Valley and on Wall Street did. That's one of the many reasons why Libertarianism doesn't work. It creates a false dichotomy of Public Sector vs. Private Sector rather than looking at who runs BOTH sectors. Also:

Yes, government has nothing to do with why private endeavors like NP2/Patreon are forced to capitulate or lose their ability to process payments. Government has nothing to do with money, it is indeed the capitalism and not democracy whose elite hand picked candidates people are made to choose from. Anyone can start a bank, no one is going to use the government to shut it down. This is why there is a vast diversity of banks run by all the ethnicities in perfect harmony.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: GrayWater and Draza

TitanWest

Based Penguin Guy
kiwifarms.net
it is indeed the capitalism and not democracy whose elite hand picked candidates people are made to choose from. Anyone can start a bank, no one is going to use the government to shut it down.
"Not REAL Capitalism!"

Anyone can start a bank, no one is going to use the government to shut it down. This is why there is a vast diversity of banks run by all the ethnicities in perfect harmony.
Seizing state power and using it against the banks is possible while deregulating the banks to such a large degree is impossible. Libertarians have received billions of funding and haven't been demonized yet they've failed to get rid of "Crony Capitalism". Plus look at the USSR. They privatized all those industries and Jews bought them all up. It's less about Private vs. Public and more about who runs them. (((Libertarianism))) only exists to make people into shills that Big Corporations can use as human shields.

zenith

official incel of the internet
kiwifarms.net
Drop your autism ratings now, but something that has made me unnecessarily MOTI is Molyneux's weird fetish for being a Good Debater.

Something that stood out to me was his humble bragging that he was the 'fifth best debater in Canada the first time he tried," on Crowder's show back in 2017:

Given that even decades old debates, particularly those held on a national level, tend to keep records somewhere regarding what the placements were, I decided to try and fact check this claim.

The archives from his college instead listed his standing as placing 31st:
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 3.23.50 PM.png

Obviously there are two possibilities here: either Stefan lied about an over 30 year old tournament, or he was referencing a different tournament and proceeded to shit the bed the following year. (Full pdf of archived newsletter is attached.)

Searching for [site:https://protem.journals.yorku.ca/ "molyneux"] will reveal the other newsletters that mention molymeme, most of which include his poetry that I haven't bothered to completely go through.

Attachments

BLASTERRIFLE

kiwifarms.net
Well, he was just banned from YouTube and within minutes he’s already asking for donations. Sorry Stefan, looks like the free market isn’t always on the side of the “greatest philosophy show on earth” lol.

I’m against what happened to him, but a part of me hopes it never comes back just so I can never hear someone use the word “strawman” ever again unironically.

Edit: Doesn’t he have over a million dollars US in bitcoin or something ridiculous? What is the thought process here?