Careercow Stefan Molyneux and the free domain Radio podcast - NOT AN ARGUMENT

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
Well, he was just banned from YouTube and within minutes he’s already asking for donations. Sorry Stefan, looks like the free market isn’t always on the side of the “greatest philosophy show on earth” lol.

I’m against what happened to him, but a part of me hopes it never comes back just so I can never hear someone use the word “strawman” ever again unironically.

Edit: Doesn’t he have over a million dollars US in bitcoin or something ridiculous? What is the thought process here?
"Need moar money so I can keep harassing womens about egg."

Chan Fan

Not Mossad
kiwifarms.net
Well, he was just banned from YouTube and within minutes he’s already asking for donations. Sorry Stefan, looks like the free market isn’t always on the side of the “greatest philosophy show on earth” lol.

I’m against what happened to him, but a part of me hopes it never comes back just so I can never hear someone use the word “strawman” ever again unironically.

Edit: Doesn’t he have over a million dollars US in bitcoin or something ridiculous? What is the thought process here?

I guess he doesn't want people to know he's got a lot of money so he's asking for more like he doesn't

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He is a libertarian, so he wants more money. He will always ask for more money. Interesting that he was included in this latest deplatforming strike by the ADL through Unilever etc- I assume it was because of comments under his videos, not the milquetoast stuff he says.

Great to see all the antifa Zionist stenographers praising this BRAVE purge by woke corporations.
1593478151800.png

Benjamin Thomas Collins (1988-02-17) lives at Apt 5RE, 216 East 90 Street, New York 10128.

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
He is a libertarian, so he wants more money. He will always ask for more money. Interesting that he was included in this latest deplatforming strike by the ADL through Unilever etc- I assume it was because of comments under his videos, not the milquetoast stuff he says.

Great to see all the antifa Zionist stenographers praising this BRAVE purge by woke corporations.
View attachment 1417371
Benjamin Thomas Collins (1988-02-17) lives at Apt 5RE, 216 East 90 Street, New York 10128.
And why should we care about where he fucking lives, besides you being mad enough to try and dox him as some kind of flex? All you're doing is giving him justification to cry about right-wingers on the internet threatening his life for pitybux.

Never Scored

kiwifarms.net
I think Molyneux is kind of fucking gay, but I've watched several dozen(Maybe 50 or 60) of his videos over the years and he seems like a weird choice to kick off the platform. He's the personification of that guy you'd argue with on message boards in 2004 who agressively argued that the free market can solve any problem to the point of complete retardation, but I've never heard him say anything that came close to inciting violence.

TheImportantFart

MadaGAScar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember to take the egg pill, ladies:
View attachment 1427401

Just in case you think this is a joke, this image is something he actually posted on Twitter:
View attachment 1427416
(Archive).
I thought this was a shoop someone had made at first.

Then I realised he actually had to pose for this photo, add in the emojis, and put it out on his goddamn twitter timeline.

He’s descended into self-parody.

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
Best part about him getting banned was that his entire Libertardian worldview got disproven by some fat SJW lesbian dangerhair hitting the 'ban' button and erasing ten years of his life - entire documentaries he had made - in an instant.

Dunno why he's even bitching, this was a business exercising it's freedom of association and deciding not to platform him.

Why doesn't he just start his own youtube?

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Molyneux is kind of fucking gay, but I've watched several dozen(Maybe 50 or 60) of his videos over the years and he seems like a weird choice to kick off the platform. He's the personification of that guy you'd argue with on message boards in 2004 who agressively argued that the free market can solve any problem to the point of complete retardation, but I've never heard him say anything that came close to inciting violence.

You're right on the money, though I'm just surprised he hadn't been suspended until just now for random wrongthink. I've watched probably about as much of him as you have, and I think I heard him bring up the "South of the Saharan Africans average the lowest IQ" thing he loves to tout at least three or four times.

• Winner
Reactions: Chan Fan