Careercow Stefan Molyneux and the free domain Radio podcast - NOT AN ARGUMENT

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Baldyneux is one of the most unlikeable grifters I have seen on the interwebs and for every so called good point he makes, there are heaps of other YouTubers who make the same points in better ways and aren't pieces of shit like him.
I used to like his call in shows where he would berate people for their poor life choices. Not that I necessarily agree with what he was saying, I just liked them in the same way I would enjoy an episode of Dr. Laura. Don't know if he still does them.

Lemmingwise

Amber Alert: I Heard a Turd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to like his call in shows where he would berate people for their poor life choices. Not that I necessarily agree with what he was saying, I just liked them in the same way I would enjoy an episode of Dr. Laura. Don't know if he still does them.
There were some funny zany call-in shows too. Like the guy buying a wife for an ox, the gay guys that got on with the journey of one of them being helped with his problem by the other and discovering he wasn't gay. If bloodsports was the jerry springer of the internet molyneux was the oprah or ricci lake.

And molyneux mgtow adjecant rants against women helped me to help a friend get out of his marriage by getting him into molyneux for a while.

I'm happy and grateful for that even if molyneux's a snake.

Last edited:

Mankirk

kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to check in and see how Stefan's been doing since he's been lashing out at viewers and ex-viewers over being deplatformed. Apparently he's turned his rationalist manifesto into an NFT with 100 copies (only 91 left!), and ownership gives access to a super sekrit video and a pdf (bargain bin price of 0.25 eth!) Link Move over, coachcoin! Note: he also has another, slightly more affordable NFT collection. Not sure what else he's up to but didn't see this mentioned anywhere and it was the easiest thing on his website to laugh at.

1650861805089.png