STEM did more for women than feminism - Wait… is this too obvious?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

1440p Curved Monitor

165 hz
kiwifarms.net
But why is that contrary to feminism? The sexual revolution was aided by second wave feminists.

...and I guess, there were feminists that came to the conclusion that they bet on the wrong horse (not unlike you), but that was and is a controversial view.
The sexual revolution brought by the second wave is distinct from what I'm talking about. That refers to accepting that women can be independent sexual beings that does not only exist for men's pleasure and that women can be attracted to other women. This is why lesbianism is a big part of second wave as it brought the idea that women can be sexy for other women and not men. Bimboism et al are specifically for men's pleasure and male approval. It's not women focused and it centers men. That's why it's contrary to feminism, a woman's movement, because it centers men and not women.

Cilleystring

"Taylor Swift will soon be my maid servant"
kiwifarms.net
@Sailor Kim Jong Moon you asked "My question is : why don’t more feminists acknowledge this?"

Because the majority of "feminists" today care more about grifting for themselves than they do about the advancement of women or anyone else. That's why they screech on twitter pushing whatever the latest propaganda is instead of going to those 3rd world countries and trying to improve things for women there. They need women to keep believing they are victims to fuel their slactivism.

I've met women who have gone to those countries to set up various clinics and institutions to help women (and men sometimes) in those parts. Whether they consider themselves feminists or just people trying to make the poorer places of the world a little better, they have 100x the intelligence, compassion, and work ethic of any of these slactivist "feminists" I've come across.

1440p Curved Monitor

165 hz
kiwifarms.net
I don't think there was ever a time that feminism wasn't leveraged in order to deflect the criticism of their aims, particularly by men and non-/anti-feminist women. Feel free to give any evidence that could at least imply otherwise.
Sorry for double post as I posted prematurely since I had to do real life and didnt want to risk loosing my progress.

There are feminist that do that. I think that it's wrong and shouldn't be doing it. I understand why they are trigger-happy with using it as a shield against men, but it's pretty dumb as it just makes you and your movement look entitled.

emptyblu

kiwifarms.net
Feminists claim to support women but immediately turn their back on you and secretly wish you were harmed just because you don’t agree with them or aren’t a feminist, it’s a very selfish cut throat group yet everybody insists on defending them all the time.