Stephan Robert Loehr / FerociouslySteph / oddishplaysgames / StephOddish / Steph - Deranged trans otherkin excitedly ready to impart their insane views via Twitch.tv moderation, and the ensuing trainwreck

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen this theory put forth a lot in this thread, but I have no idea what people are referring to by it. I don't use twitch at all; are the admins really bad at responding to user feedback or something?
Also, of course this troon is playing Celeste in a lot of the clips being posted here. For some reason trannies love that game despite it having nothing to do with them. It got so bad that the devs felt pressured to include a trans flag in the expansion/epilogue they released after the game had been out for a while.
Here's a summary of the theory for those who don't use Twitch.

Twitch is widely notorious for having one of the shittiest moderation teams of any platform or website to the point where even normies have noticed. It's infamous for banning gamers for minor offenses including accidentally showing NSFW games/content on stream, all while letting troons and thots like Alinity get away with abusing their cat and other things that'd get most people banned. Another example was Twitch giving Narcissa Wright 14 strikes when Twitch normally gives people 3 strikes. It's also had other infamous moderation scandals in the past, such as the Horror The Cat/REMOVE HORROR scandal in which a Twitch moderator abused his power and had a meltdown after being mocked for putting his boyfriend's fursona in as a global emote (that scandal hit gaming blogs).

Big tech companies (Twitch is owned by Amazon) also have a very common pattern of waiting till scandals/tragedies happen or pressure from specific groups (the SPLCs and ADLs) to roll out unpopular policies that everyone hates so they can signal they're doing something. While this borders on conspiracy theory material, "never let a good crisis go to waste" is a rallying cry for companies that are using the coronavirus outbreak to strip away rights. YouTube is also another site infamous for using controversies to roll out policies that everyone hates, while burying their head in the sand while the site complains. This has notably gotten worse ever since Trump won the election.

So the theory goes like this. Twitch deliberately put in charge someone from the most protected classes possible, a trans white furry/deer otherkin who had come under fire for saying "voice chat hurts minorites" back in 2018. People were mocking Twitch for putting a crazy fuck in charge of the asylum, and articles began rolling in about how a poor trans womyn is being oppressed by those bigot dudebro Gamers(tm). Another site openly yells at the gamers for falling for the lord of the 24 hour deer tranny ops.

Essentially the idea is that people are going to keep yelling at this troon, he'll lock his accounts/quit from harassment, and Twitch will roll out heavy unpopular rules as those people end up as fall guys. I think that's just as likely as Stephan being a lord of the trolling ops, and that Twitch suffers from the same tech company/gaming issue of putting troons who hate their audience in charge of everything. I literally saw one troon on Twitter who worked for a big tech company even say that he put he worked there in his bio so he could get other troons big tech jobs.

Went digging before his Clips tab gets too flooded with current-day exceptionalism. VODs may expire, but clips are (almost) forever. Various clips from Stephan and Lizzinlavida during a TransLifeline fundraiser stream, and Stephan/Willow being exceptional. This behavior goes back years. Every single broadcast is the same uwu~ rawr~ useless cringe. Why Twitch endorses content that adds less than nothing to the platform is beyond me. And why they'd even imply this person has any form of authority or say in a single decision shows how ridiculous this all is. They are all mentally ill.
Will go back and edit this if the videos end up bunched together for mobile users, formatted it all on desktop.
I love how the trans flag is in the corner of every single stream so you can see that his entire identity and existence is about "I'm trans uwu", popping pills, and living without a penis.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I know next to nothing about the person, but going off Twitter tweets and such, it seems like the power of being a Twitch authority went to her head really fucking fast and she didn’t handle it well at all.
This dude just immediately started going bwahahahaha like an evil genie released from a bottle after a thousand years. What an utter nut.

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
I've seen this theory put forth a lot in this thread, but I have no idea what people are referring to by it. I don't use twitch at all; are the admins really bad at responding to user feedback or something?
Also, of course this troon is playing Celeste in a lot of the clips being posted here. For some reason trannies love that game despite it having nothing to do with them. It got so bad that the devs felt pressured to include a trans flag in the expansion/epilogue they released after the game had been out for a while.
it was made by a troon iirc

StevieLasVegas

kiwifarms.net
It's also had other infamous moderation scandals in the past, such as the Horror The Cat/REMOVE HORROR scandal in which a Twitch moderator abused his power and had a meltdown after being mocked for putting his boyfriend's fursona in as a global emote (that scandal hit gaming blogs).
Horror The Cat is a name I haven't heard in years. Good times from the old LKM days. Goooooood times

If this oddball wants a direct interface with the brain, may I consider shock treatment? The Ramones approve of it.

If that doesn't work, may I suggest a lobotomy as an alternative?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sometimes

I feel I've got to
kiwifarms.net
An overused tagline I've heard directly from Twitch Staff has been "it's about protecting our Partners on the platform." Which translates roughly to "we really want to keep using broadcasters as proxies for passive cash flow." All joining the Partner program from Affiliate does is helps broadcasters convince Twitch to reduce their cut of paypig money from 50/50 to 60/40 (user/Twitch) per standard subscription. With 27,000 or so Partners and an army of Affiliates, steady earners are given near-infinite chances to continue streaming and not leave Twitch. There are many incompetent Staff members, but I think a lot comes down to sheer greed.