Stephan Robert Loehr / FerociouslySteph / oddishplaysgames / StephOddish / Steph - Deranged trans otherkin excitedly ready to impart their insane views via Twitch.tv moderation, and the ensuing trainwreck

BHWuser

kiwifarms.net
1) Same shit, different pile. And we're all calling bullshit
2) It is. As numerous people have previously mentioned, mute the douchebags you don't want to hear. Or don't play games that promote voice chat to increase team efficiency.
3) Given how you acted about it, you though you had more power than you were given. You already have power over your space. You have a problem, get rid of it, or have your anointed moderators take care of it for you dumbass.
4) No one is afraid of you being a representative of the Special Olympics. People are scared of you using your troon card to get people banned. That, and your weird fucking perpetual gummy smile.
5) You did, and you if you meant "some = a lot", you need to provide context as to what your numbers are to know what percentage you mean. As an example, say you found 10 000 rapists in the prison system, which is a lot, but if your totals are 10 million prisoners, then your large number suddenly becomes less significant.

TL;DR, Steph is a fucking idiot.
3) Or, you know... literally saying "Twitch is endorsing me" has nothing to do with your space at that point. This is a fucking blatant lie.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
You have to feel slightly bad for the other streamers that joined the council thinking they'd be able to invoke change. Instead, they are now attached to this thing
Nah. Not with the changes they're trying to invoke, which is further silencing and ridiculous double standards. Fuck everyone involved with this and Twitch in general.

ACTION

!!!
kiwifarms.net
Nah. Not with the changes they're trying to invoke, which is further silencing and ridiculous double standards. Fuck everyone involved with this and Twitch in general.
The shame is that Cohh (and to my knowledge, a few others) accepted their invitation on the premise that they would eliminate ludicrous double-standards and inconsistent moderation. Cohh said, in his own words, that moderation on Twitch is a joke. Steph no doubt saw it as a springboard for themselves and their weirdo agenda.

MiamiRick

Gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
kiwifarms.net
And to think this is just the opening act to this clown show. So let's check off the list.

Gamers are White Supremacist
Has "power", using it to invoke "fear" into people who "fear" it.
Dances when it bans people and provokes toxicity.
Calling all police bastards.

Someone pass me the damn popcorn please.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Quarterpounds demands deer troon be fired NOW NOW NOW! Apparently because he said "All cops are bastards." and it is categorized as a symbol of hate by the ADL rofl.

QuarterBlitz is only calling on the same rules that are being applied to other content creators on social media when they espouse for similar word vomit on more right leaning issues. Tis only fair the rules for me apply to the rules for thee

ArtPig

Hipster Doofus.
kiwifarms.net
If Steph keeps up with the antics, you know they will be going to Twitch asking for her removal or replacement and they wouldn't be wrong to do so.
Considering that there are two professors on the board, I’m certain this has happened. Granted, one of them is named Dr. Hindu and the other is an old white lady with dreads, and I’m sure their only interest in joining the council was to boost their own careers, but Deer Queer botched that for them and made the entire council look like fools before they even had their first meeting. The fact that Steph, in retelling how their first meeting went, said, “I still have my job,” implies to me that he came really close to losing it. Wouldn’t want to fire someone associated with the ADL for being a freakish troon, though.

Honestly, I can’t get over the irony of Twitch instituting a “Safety Advisory Council” by immediately throwing a severely mentally ill person to the mob. All you have to do is take one look at Steph to realize, “This person will NOT do well as a public figure.” Add to that his absolute shit take on voice chat, and Twitch had to have known they were setting him up to fail. It’s backfired spectacularly, but I guarantee the suits at Twitch thought the best way to deal with the site’s notoriously bad reputation for uneven application of the rules was to put together a board with a couple of actual prominent streamers to placate their users, then a bunch of “experts” to placate all the special interest groups clamoring for more censorship under the guise of making the internet more inclusive and safe for marginalized groups, and whatever buzz words PR/Marketing firms still haven’t let go of. They could get groups like the ADL off their backs, get some virtue signal points from the media, and when they announce further draconian moderation policies and continue to enforce them unevenly, they could deflect criticism as “those white supremacist gamers just hate the Jew deer because they’re transphobic!” and use the same media outlets and groups like the ADL to defend them and smear their detractors.

Does anyone hate themselves enough to put together a video of Deer Troon dancing to “Goodbye Horses”? I would do it, but I have no talent.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
If Steph keeps up with the antics, you know they will be going to Twitch asking for her removal or replacement and they wouldn't be wrong to do so.
Considering that there are two professors on the board, I’m certain this has happened. Granted, one of them is named Dr. Hindu and the other is an old white lady with dreads, and I’m sure their only interest in joining the council was to boost their own careers, but Deer Queer botched that for them and made the entire council look like fools before they even had their first meeting. The fact that Steph, in retelling how their first meeting went, said, “I still have my job,” implies to me that he came really close to losing it. Wouldn’t want to fire someone associated with the ADL for being a freakish troon, though.

Honestly, I can’t get over the irony of Twitch instituting a “Safety Advisory Council” by immediately throwing a severely mentally ill person to the mob. All you have to do is take one look at Steph to realize, “This person will NOT do well as a public figure.” Add to that his absolute shit take on voice chat, and Twitch had to have known they were setting him up to fail. It’s backfired spectacularly, but I guarantee the suits at Twitch thought the best way to deal with the site’s notoriously bad reputation for uneven application of the rules was to put together a board with a couple of actual prominent streamers to placate their users, then a bunch of “experts” to placate all the special interest groups clamoring for more censorship under the guise of making the internet more inclusive and safe for marginalized groups, and whatever buzz words PR/Marketing firms still haven’t let go of. They could get groups like the ADL off their backs, get some virtue signal points from the media, and when they announce further draconian moderation policies and continue to enforce them unevenly, they could deflect criticism as “those white supremacist gamers just hate the one of Trump's Chosen People deer because they’re transphobic!” and use the same media outlets and groups like the ADL to defend them and smear their detractors.

Does anyone hate themselves enough to put together a video of Deer Troon dancing to “Goodbye Horses”? I would do it, but I have no talent.
>Alex is Deputy CEO at non-profit The Diana Award, which is a legacy to Princess Diana’s belief that young people have the power to change the world. He is the founder of the peer to peer support program Anti-Bullying Ambassadors, a network of trained young people dedicated to preventing peer on peer violence (on and offline) and bullying

>Emma is the Director of the Center for Democracy & Technology’s Free Expression Project and leads CDT’s work to promote law and policy that support Internet users’ free expression rights in the United States, the European Union, and around the world. The Project’s work spans many subjects, including human trafficking, privacy and online reputation issues, counter-terrorism and “radicalizing” content, disinformation, and online harassment.

>Dr. Hindujais a Professor in the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Florida Atlantic University and Co-Director of the Cyberbullying Research Center. He is recognized internationally for his groundbreaking work on the subjects of cyberbullying, sexting, and social media abuse

>T.L. Taylor is Professor of Comparative Media Studies at MIT and co-founder and Director of Research for AnyKey, an organization dedicated to supporting and developing fair and inclusive esports. She is a qualitative sociologist who has focused on internet and game studies for over two decades.

that's 4 people on the council (out of 8 total) who are literally just straight up leftist activists.
besides those four, there's three actual streamers (zizaran, cohhcarnage and cupahnoodle), and the last member is our deer tranny steph himself.

so yeah, even if you remove steph himself from the equation, the remaining 7 councilors are still dominated by 4 political activists, so the chance of them voting to kick steph out is literally zero.

ArtPig

Hipster Doofus.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if I wasn’t clear in my previous post - I agree 100% that they’re leftist activists, and wasn’t trying to lend them a shred of credibility. But there’s a difference between being a leftist activist who is a professor at MIT and a leftist activist who chops their balls off and talks about eating grass while cooming on stream.

Leftist activists seek out positions that lend them the air of expertise so they can more effectively push their agendas while hiding behind this flimsy, “I’m an authoritative source on internet meanies and here’s what I say,” shit. Just look at the news media - it’s overwhelmingly leftist activism posing as “unbiased reporting that just wants to get to the objective truth.”

That one step of plausible deniability is really important to their activism efforts, and Steph fucking destroyed that immediately, undermining any pretend power they might’ve held.

I don’t think they’d vote to kick Steph off the board, even if that were an option, but I’m sure they’ve expressed their unhappiness with Twitch and pushed them to do something about her. Leftists are largely cowards who appeal to authority to solve their problems rather than addressing them head on. They’re the types who report their neighbor to the police for not wearing a mask, or hiding Jews in their attic.

But no, I don’t see Steph going anywhere anytime soon. At least, I hope not. I’ve been having way too much fun watching the shit show.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
QuarterBlitz is only calling on the same rules that are being applied to other content creators on social media when they espouse for similar word vomit on more right leaning issues. Tis only fair the rules for me apply to the rules for thee
He's a sped. He should be calling for these idiotic "standards" not to exist at all, not for even more people to be canceled. The problem isn't that deer queer has this job, it's that the job exists at all.

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net
He's a sped. He should be calling for these idiotic "standards" not to exist at all, not for even more people to be canceled. The problem isn't that deer queer has this job, it's that the job exists at all.
If the council would be at least working for leveling the playing field in regards to bans or warnings then nobody would have an issue. But by selecting this horse with horns they undermined the tiny spec of respect one might give it. And if those 4 leftists can at least agree that minorities can also be absolut shitheads online and offline that would be a good start and might keep the deer in check. But hey one can also dream of thotery being banished to Chaturbate to return Twitch to it's original purpose: streaming friggin games.

MiamiRick

Gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
kiwifarms.net
I like the idea that they're leaving deer meat out to hang in the wind like dirty laundry. Everyone will see these clips that are running around and will get a pretty damn good idea about how Twitch runs their show. Thanks to deer meat, they've effectively shattered any form of potential power they were going to probably get. The only person who isn't a total idiot on that council is Cohn.

Oh god. I just remembered. Twitch-con is a thing, if there's a panel, people will eat deer meat aliiiive. Especially if Twitch endorses this council to go. Oh sweet baby jesus I can't wait.

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if I wasn’t clear in my previous post - I agree 100% that they’re leftist activists, and wasn’t trying to lend them a shred of credibility. But there’s a difference between being a leftist activist who is a professor at MIT and a leftist activist who chops their balls off and talks about eating grass while cooming on stream.

Leftist activists seek out positions that lend them the air of expertise so they can more effectively push their agendas while hiding behind this flimsy, “I’m an authoritative source on internet meanies and here’s what I say,” shit. Just look at the news media - it’s overwhelmingly leftist activism posing as “unbiased reporting that just wants to get to the objective truth.”

That one step of plausible deniability is really important to their activism efforts, and Steph fucking destroyed that immediately, undermining any pretend power they might’ve held.

I don’t think they’d vote to kick Steph off the board, even if that were an option, but I’m sure they’ve expressed their unhappiness with Twitch and pushed them to do something about her. Leftists are largely cowards who appeal to authority to solve their problems rather than addressing them head on. They’re the types who report their neighbor to the police for not wearing a mask, or hiding Trump's Chosen People in their attic.

But no, I don’t see Steph going anywhere anytime soon. At least, I hope not. I’ve been having way too much fun watching the shit show.
Is there really that much of a difference? X

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
I like the idea that they're leaving deer meat out to hang in the wind like dirty laundry. Everyone will see these clips that are running around and will get a pretty damn good idea about how Twitch runs their show. Thanks to deer meat, they've effectively shattered any form of potential power they were going to probably get. The only person who isn't a total idiot on that council is Cohn.

Oh god. I just remembered. Twitch-con is a thing, if there's a panel, people will eat deer meat aliiiive. Especially if Twitch endorses this council to go. Oh sweet baby jesus I can't wait.
Assuming it isn't canceled like the meeting with Dr. K, or Steph is told not to do any panels, and judging from Steph heavily censoring their twitch channel, I wouldn't hold my breath that they even do anything.

Poked my head into their stream as well, and they had this quip to say: "I'm being held to really high standards then before" No shit, it's called being in the public eye, get used to it.

Also, Steph's rules of life are the following:

1. don't die
2. be honest (LOL)
3. have fun

"The hate on the deer clip makes no sense...I'm not an otherkin, I'm just a furry."

You spazing out on stream to basic stimulation isn't fucking normal. Also, if it was just furry shit, why do you prance around and eat grass?

Also, a youtuber by the name of Contrapoints kept getting mentioned, and then deleted by the mods, not sure what that was about. Basic questions asking about why there's so many deleted msgs are deleted. People trying to ask Steph about VCing get deleted. It's the great tranny purge.