Stephan Robert Loehr / FerociouslySteph / oddishplaysgames / StephOddish / Steph - Deranged trans otherkin excitedly ready to impart their insane views via Twitch.tv moderation, and the ensuing trainwreck

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Also, a youtuber by the name of Contrapoints kept getting mentioned, and then deleted by the mods, not sure what that was about. Basic questions asking about why there's so many deleted msgs are deleted. People trying to ask Steph about VCing get deleted. It's the great tranny purge.
Probably jelly because Contrapoints is among the .001% of troons that can actually pass as an attractive female.

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
I have a somewhat peculiar idea in these strange modern times we live in, if someone is going to dress up as and pretend to be a deer, and then live-stream a video of himself having a "deergasm", that person probably isn't suitable for employment as a moderator. I also think that this "trust and safety council" shouldn't fucking exist too, obviously, but really why in the fuck is this freakshow gainfully employed? Also, what alternatives are there to twitch for live-streaming?

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I figured she just lost the rest of the council any power as well. Ruined it for everyone.
While I have no real interest nor investment in Twitch as a platform, I'll admit that I kinda feel bad for the people who were really looking forward to this. From what videos I listened to covering this shitshow, you had people who were happily endorsing some of the members brought onto the council. And I'm sure most, if not all of those streamers brought on as members were delighted to help bring some positive changes to the platform as a whole.

But nope. In the span of what, two or three days, you have Steph and Lizz turning what could have been a positive thing into a Fucking shitshow. I can't even imagine how frustrating this is for the members involved.

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else actually thankful this nut has destroyed his muscle mass and castrated himself? I'm getting Manson vibes from his gummy smiles.
They really capture that gas station clerk look but mix it with 15 year old "not your average girl," vibes.
View attachment 1324589
So, deermeat filters their livestream or is this really old, because deermeat looks way more like a man in this photo.

Chonburi Flaps

But if not see boob shape? How know is woman?
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else actually thankful this nut has destroyed his muscle mass and castrated himself? I'm getting Manson vibes from his gummy smiles.

So, deermeat filters their livestream or is this really old, because deermeat looks way more like a man in this photo.
Well they use a voice modulator and have a weird rainbow effect on their webcam so I wouldn't be surprised if there is a filter of some description being used.

Bayonetta4Ever

Gamer Girl Water
kiwifarms.net
btw do ppl still believes in 2020 that doing change.org petitions do actually something ?

not that enthusiastic of seeing this getting done something about deerguy here, but anyways nowadays i do feel bad for the rest of the good ppl that are in the council, since they eating a shameful and not so serious views from a lot of people thanks to this troon clown.

Yeah no Joking on the link

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The audience reaction was underwhelming to say the least.
He's a sped. He should be calling for these idiotic "standards" not to exist at all, not for even more people to be canceled. The problem isn't that deer queer has this job, it's that the job exists at all.
I bet his parents are so overwhelmed with joy to see their ROGD son hold a BS position that will be gone in 1-2 years once something shinier comes along.

• Agree
Reactions: Confusedrabbit

Girlboy69

Posting from mommy's basement
kiwifarms.net
Deer Meat posted a bunch of voice chat related shit, and I have to ask anyone who is a competitive gamer because I'm not.. Do you really have time in the midst of a competition to make fun of someone's voice? If you do, you probably aren't doing too well so I'm not sure why there's this talk of tactical advantage and win vs loss talk. If I was seriously competing, I'm not going to waste my time addressing some unfortunate fuck sounding like Kermit the Frog. I'm guessing this is lobby talk which isn't really a competitive time so just. Fucking. Mute.

I still have to imagine his beef with voice chat is because someone called him dude or bro at some point. Otherwise, just like 80% of "I've been getting death threat" claims he's just making shit up for sympathy.

And no, things like "I hope you get hit by a car" aren't death threats they're just statements.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Deer Meat posted a bunch of voice chat related shit, and I have to ask anyone who is a competitive gamer because I'm not.. Do you really have time in the midst of a competition to make fun of someone's voice? If you do, you probably aren't doing too well so I'm not sure why there's this talk of tactical advantage and win vs loss talk. If I was seriously competing, I'm not going to waste my time addressing some unfortunate fuck sounding like Kermit the Frog. I'm guessing this is lobby talk which isn't really a competitive time so just. Fucking. Mute.

I still have to imagine his beef with voice chat is because someone called him dude or bro at some point. Otherwise, just like 80% of "I've been getting death threat" claims he's just making shit up for sympathy.

And no, things like "I hope you get hit by a car" aren't death threats they're just statements.
if you are doing serious competitive shit then you aren't gonna be playing with random internet strangers in the first place, but with an actual team of players that all know each other.
voice chat in public matches with random teammates isn't serious business because those matches aren't serious competition anyway. in that situation voice chat is only good for banter and verbal shitpossting, which is probably why steph hates it so much (cause he gets roasted for his voice)

Bayonetta4Ever

Gamer Girl Water
kiwifarms.net
if you are doing serious competitive shit then you aren't gonna be playing with random internet strangers in the first place, but with an actual team of players that all know each other.
voice chat in public matches with random teammates isn't serious business because those matches aren't serious competition anyway. in that situation voice chat is only good for banter and verbal shitpossting, which is probably why steph hates it so much (cause he gets roasted for his voice)
remember we are talking about a guy that pretends to be a SHE and also an ANIMAL.

literally on no sane's mindset would think of the most minimalist and non-important things like Voice Chat :story: :sadwaifu:

like for fucking real ... is is too hard to Mute all or just Play along without getting triggered in in ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAME?!?!?! Regardless if its a MOBA, RPG, Virtual Chat, Shooter. the fucking point is to have the option to either play with voice chat or not :S or what ppl do: play with voice chat on and not talking at all at the game.

also most of these games have at least community guidelines and behavior while ingame, and even bans and permanent suspensions of accounts so if to actually consider this troon have any experience on videogames is one of the most satirical lie ever told.

i swear to god that this guy sucked at least 3 dicks & rubbed a lot of twitch staff backs to get into that council position, because without knowing the damn backstory of this deerguy is just EPIC that haven't get kicked the hell out from the council.

• Agree
Reactions: Calooby

Girlboy69

Posting from mommy's basement
kiwifarms.net
i swear to god that this guy sucked at least 3 dicks & rubbed a lot of twitch staff backs to get into that council position, because without knowing the damn backstory of this deerguy is just EPIC that haven't get kicked the hell out from the council.
I'd say it's obvious Deer Boy got this position due to being involved with the ADL. How he got THAT position, idk. Might've given someone UwU headpats or sucked a girl dick or two.

Sexy Potoo

Sexiest bird on the planet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It is really the jawline plus large forehead. Very hard to pass as a woman when your chin is so blocky