Stephan Robert Loehr / FerociouslySteph / oddishplaysgames / StephOddish / Steph - Deranged trans otherkin excitedly ready to impart their insane views via Twitch.tv moderation, and the ensuing trainwreck

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol dude has the same haircut as Jay from Jay and Silent Bob. Much feminine.
That's why it's dyed and unwashed. Seriously, why do these people never fucking wash their hair or take a shower? Anyway, this deery-eyed dope has all but guaranteed the council will fail. On the plus side, Bambi and the ADL can use the experience as fodder to lambaste all of the ist-a-phobes out there (conveiniently omitting the fact they themselves instigated the whole thing, of course).

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say it's obvious Deer Boy got this position due to being involved with the ADL. How he got THAT position, idk. Might've given someone UwU headpats or sucked a girl dick or two.
Family donations. Lots of rich families do stuff like this. A large donation to a school or whatever to ensure their dipshit kid gets a prestigious spot to hopefully kickstart the dimwits career and reduce their reliance on the parents. This is nothing new within the circles of the wealthy elite.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
I play a lot of Elder Scrolls Online and they have local voice chat, maybe a 50m radius, on by default and all kinds of shit can be heard. People talking about duels, shittalk with friends, guilds and my favourite, a dj (once in a while i find a campfire with mates hit the dance emote and blare music through the game, friendly chatting with randos).

But if you dont want any of that, there is an option to turn it off OR go into a party on console so it chooses party chat rather than local.

Ma'deer would rather shit on everyones fun (chat) to protect their ego. You will never be a woman, you will never be a deer and you will die sad, alone and disfigured from your own grotesque self experiments to reach unattainable and unrealistic goals.

41% yourself

Calooby

probably not
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a somewhat peculiar idea in these strange modern times we live in, if someone is going to dress up as and pretend to be a deer, and then live-stream a video of himself having a "deergasm", that person probably isn't suitable for employment as a moderator. I also think that this "trust and safety council" shouldn't fucking exist too, obviously, but really why in the fuck is this freakshow gainfully employed? Also, what alternatives are there to twitch for live-streaming?
Do you have any idea how long people have been looking for an alternative to Twitch? There's YouTube, and Mixer, but you have to pick from Google and Microsoft here let's not kid ourselves here. Bitchute is eventually supposed to have livestreaming but Lord knows how long it's going to take and if you don't mind the wacko conspiracy theorists and neo-Nazis it isn't too bad of a service to use I guess.

StevieLasVegas

kiwifarms.net
Do you have any idea how long people have been looking for an alternative to Twitch? There's YouTube, and Mixer, but you have to pick from Google and Microsoft here let's not kid ourselves here. Bitchute is eventually supposed to have livestreaming but Lord knows how long it's going to take and if you don't mind the wacko conspiracy theorists and neo-Nazis it isn't too bad of a service to use I guess.
Bitchute isn't bad when it works (I get the sporadic load issues there), but yeah. Thanks to Carlos Maza instigating the adpocalypse, it has too many right wing wackjobs even for my liking.

Still miss Vid.me though. Rarely had an issue watching stuff there and they did a far better job showing off new and varied channels.

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bitchute takes forever to load your video, and then scrunches it down to a lower quality resolution. That also takes forever to process, and sometimes it stalls out, so even after 24 hours you need to delete it and start over. I really wish AT&T or some other outfit would make a YouTube killer, but that doesn't seem to be of interest to anyone with the money to do it. Nobody uses Vimeo or Lib.ry, so BitChute seems like the only alternative. I also hate all of the loony stuff on there. It's right on the fucking homepage, which is gonna turn off normies and other creators. Still, it's the only place I ever got any views. On YT, you're buried under all the noise, and as a creator you don't matter unless you're already big enough to make money off of. And even then, you don't matter to them.

But if someone ever does make a YT or Twitch killer, I'm hoping the Dopey Deer isn't invited. Just today, he's been advising rioters in Minneapolis how to avoid facial recognition software when stealing shit from the mall rioting.

Calooby

probably not
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bitchute isn't bad when it works (I get the sporadic load issues there), but yeah. Thanks to Carlos Maza instigating the adpocalypse, it has too many right wing wackjobs even for my liking.

Still miss Vid.me though. Rarely had an issue watching stuff there and they did a far better job showing off new and varied channels.
I remember ustream and Livestream or whatever, I used to get guys off of /v/ to watch my streams, they were a pretty chill bunch. I know there was also Twitchs former form that was Justin.TV, and some other shit my friend told me before that I can't remember.

Anyway on the topic of Steph honestly I can't bring myself to get mad at her (yes I'm using female pronouns, even though she's contemptable I still believe in being respectful... like fuck if they want to be a deer, more power to them I guess lol), she's a fucking wackjob, but this is all on Twitch, you kind of get the puke stains with the vans seats here.
That being said apparently she's trying to justify the rioting and the looting and attack on property or some shit.
2020-05-28_18-30_1.png2020-05-28_18-30.png2020-05-28_18-25.png

Like I can't even process this shit, but maybe for the most part I've ignored radical neolib rhetoric because imo you've met an SJW or whatever, you've met them all. Why in the holy mother of fuck is she trying to justify that? How is hurting other people's shit standing up? Stealing TVs from a place of business that has to pay it's employees, which are the people, you know, the side people like her claim to be on, is harmful to the people and shit. And just... Yeah... lol

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But if someone ever does make a YT or Twitch killer, I'm hoping the Dopey Deer isn't invited. Just today, he's been advising rioters in Minneapolis how to avoid facial recognition software when stealing shit from the mall rioting.
So much for Twitch's fake rules about advocating or assisting criminal activity.

I had to

kiwifarms.net
I remember ustream and Livestream or whatever, I used to get guys off of /v/ to watch my streams, they were a pretty chill bunch. I know there was also Twitchs former form that was Justin.TV, and some other shit my friend told me before that I can't remember.

Anyway on the topic of Steph honestly I can't bring myself to get mad at her (yes I'm using female pronouns, even though she's contemptable I still believe in being respectful... like fuck if they want to be a deer, more power to them I guess lol), she's a fucking wackjob, but this is all on Twitch, you kind of get the puke stains with the vans seats here.
That being said apparently she's trying to justify the rioting and the looting and attack on property or some shit.
View attachment 1328492View attachment 1328493View attachment 1328494

Like I can't even process this shit, but maybe for the most part I've ignored radical neolib rhetoric because imo you've met an SJW or whatever, you've met them all. Why in the holy mother of fuck is she trying to justify that? How is hurting other people's shit standing up? Stealing TVs from a place of business that has to pay it's employees, which are the people, you know, the side people like her claim to be on, is harmful to the people and shit. And just... Yeah... lol
You'll notice he says 'minorities' a lot and here in these tweets he doesn't even actually even say that. You could get the impression a magical whitey riot was occurring from the way he talks.
If you search Twitter for (africa OR african OR black OR hispanic OR latino OR latina) (from:ferociouslys) you get three results, they're all 'black,' and they're all video game jargon.
None of this is a coincidence, from my impression of him.
His pyramid of oppression is Stephan at the top, transgendereds under him, and then the bottom 98% of the pyramid is 'minoriites.'

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
You'll notice he says 'minorities' a lot and here in these tweets he doesn't even actually even say that. You could get the impression a magical whitey riot was occurring from the way he talks.
If you search Twitter for (africa OR african OR black OR hispanic OR latino OR latina) (from:ferociouslys) you get three results, they're all 'black,' and they're all video game jargon.
None of this is a coincidence, from my impression of him.
His pyramid of oppression is Stephan at the top, transgendereds under him, and then the bottom 98% of the pyramid is 'minoriites.'
Like all troons his narcissism is second only to his lack of self awareness.

lololololagain

Half Gay, Full tarded
kiwifarms.net
I really wonder how white troons would feel if they knew how "Minorities" outside their twitter woke bubble felt about them? Does he think the ACTUAL black people out there rioting gives a fuck if a white boy furry in a dress pretending to be a woman, supports their cause?
If white people actually out there aren't considered "One of the good ones" then does he think a troon will be considered anything but a SUPER white devil?
Not all minorities are like Sonic Fox or "Woke" blue checks. We aren't these magical woke god/goddess who all think the same.
I wish he'd stop pretending that his "fight" is for anybody but troons and other freaks.
The niggas fucking shit up don't need the support from nobody to fuck shit up. They don't need anyone especially not some weirdo who'd probably get laughed at in the hood to have their backs.
They are not going to have his.

ACTION

!!!
kiwifarms.net
Like all troons his narcissism is second only to his lack of self awareness.
Narcissm is the troony, the self awareness in brazenly autistic. I noticed that he can't even maintain eye contact
Speaking of transnarcissism, Steve and troon crew are upset that their genderspecial emotes aren't good enough this year.
1.png2.jpg5.png

Twitch, of course, is required to supply a steady stream of corporate validation to transpeople to complement the bevy of LGBT emotes they already offer. To everyone. Even if you don't want them.
3.png4.png

My heart bleeds for you, Steph. Hey, at least there's drag representation on Twitch now, right? Really needed to plant a flag for the queens, didn't we?