Stephan Robert Loehr / FerociouslySteph / oddishplaysgames / StephOddish / Steph - Deranged trans otherkin excitedly ready to impart their insane views via Twitch.tv moderation, and the ensuing trainwreck

Monolith

doot Doot Doot Doot DOOT Doot doot doo-Doot
kiwifarms.net
You'll notice he says 'minorities' a lot and here in these tweets he doesn't even actually even say that. You could get the impression a magical whitey riot was occurring from the way he talks.
If you search Twitter for (africa OR african OR black OR hispanic OR latino OR latina) (from:ferociouslys) you get three results, they're all 'black,' and they're all video game jargon.
None of this is a coincidence, from my impression of him.
His pyramid of oppression is Stephan at the top, transgendereds under him, and then the bottom 98% of the pyramid is 'minoriites.'
He might use "Latinx."

Clark Kent

kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah. Great representative of the queer community. Really promotes acceptance and diversity.

Is this a literal gayop? I'm almost serious. Steph is the worst qualities of the queer community come to life. And that's not even getting into the "otherkin" nonsense.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe

Grog

kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah. Great representative of the queer community. Really promotes acceptance and diversity.

Is this a literal gayop? I'm almost serious. Steph is the worst qualities of the queer community come to life. And that's not even getting into the "otherkin" nonsense.
If gay-ops are defined by subterfuge, then this sure isn't one. It's more like a power move, he was picked by Twitch to humiliate the users of the site that are SJW-culture dissenters.

Ashen One

bernie’s brains exploding with love lol ...sue me
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of transnarcissism, Steve and troon crew are upset that their genderspecial emotes aren't good enough this year.
View attachment 1331005View attachment 1331006View attachment 1331007
Not the point of the post but why do Drag Queens have a flag? LGB are sexual orientations and the T is (now mostly reduced to being a mockery of) gender identity or whatever but drag is a hobby or an occupation. I know every "-sexual" tumblr thing had a flag but drag is literally an act, a character the person plays while performing. The person playing Bexxxy De'la Cunta on stage doesn't identify as being her, and if they do it's by definition not a drag act.

Oh no, trans only got one twitch emote like the others and no preferential treatment this time, whatever shall they do? :heart-empty:

Girlboy69

Posting from mommy's basement
kiwifarms.net
Not the point of the post but why do Drag Queens have a flag? LGB are sexual orientations and the T is (now mostly reduced to being a mockery of) gender identity or whatever but drag is a hobby or an occupation. I know every "-sexual" tumblr thing had a flag but drag is literally an act, a character the person plays while performing. The person playing Bexxxy De'la Cunta on stage doesn't identify as being her, and if they do it's by definition not a drag act.

Oh no, trans only got one twitch emote like the others and no preferential treatment this time, whatever shall they do? :heart-empty:
If drag is an act and has a flag, fellatio, cunnilingus, and eating ass should have flags. We need to get Deer Girl on this.

ACTION

!!!
kiwifarms.net

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I might be reading too much into this, but it seems to me that he might be gearing up for a “for the safety of my friends and myself, I have decided to step down from the council.”

Which I’m sure was completely his idea, and not at all encouraged by Twitch staff.
This was the plan anyway, just create some shitty council, and that's the real idea, have this group of woke scumbags who get to kick off anyone they like. Then put some lightning rod on it, like deer queer here. Then idiots like Hamburger Helper chimp out about deer queer. Then deer queer is eventually driven off.

Then they replace deer queer with some cishet white male who is even more fanatically woke, and they use driving off deer queer as proof their shitty fake council was necessary in the first place.

But yes, thanks Hamburger Helper for telling us the really important thing is getting deer queer to resign, great help there you fucking autist.

Don't Tread on Me

I despise every unneccessary U in the Leaf Lexicon
kiwifarms.net
So tired of people defending capital over lives
Looting is an action you seriously can only justify if you are someone who only thinks about people as a collective group.

"Target" is not some "corporation" that exists independently of all the people operating it. If I work at Target, and you burn my store down, smash all the windows, and loot all the stock, I have no job. I have no money. These people seriously think that the company "pays" its employees, rather than the employees "earning" their money. The company doesn't have a cent if there are no customers.

It's scary how far into the red companies operate every year before Black Friday. And yet people seem to think that big retail chains are just rolling in spare cash that they could hand out to all their employees.

Bayonetta4Ever

Hoes Mad
kiwifarms.net

FluffyTehFennekin

Your waifu hates cops! #BLM
kiwifarms.net
Ladies and Gentlemen's ... we got him.

I really hope this deer bitch finally quits the council. So he can meet and fuck lizzin mcknees-magee.

Lets hope this guy finally breaks and actually realize how a clown he is for not knowing his mistakes and not apologysing in a proper and honest way.

Its time to quit deer boy.
Thank god I hated him/her/it/whatever