Stephan Robert Loehr / FerociouslySteph / oddishplaysgames / StephOddish / Steph - Deranged trans otherkin excitedly ready to impart their insane views via Twitch.tv moderation, and the ensuing trainwreck

MiamiRick

Gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
kiwifarms.net
Them breaking down will just endorse Twitch to try to empower their antics. Did anyone get like a clip or VOD of them breaking down on stream? I'd love to see this.

ACTION

!!!
kiwifarms.net
Them breaking down will just endorse Twitch to try to empower their antics. Did anyone get like a clip or VOD of them breaking down on stream? I'd love to see this.
It wasn't dramatic enough to bear mentioning. Imagine a white girl getting a mean look from a black guy. I can still clip it if anyone wants it for posterity.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
"Target" is not some "corporation" that exists independently of all the people operating it. If I work at Target, and you burn my store down, smash all the windows, and loot all the stock, I have no job. I have no money. These people seriously think that the company "pays" its employees, rather than the employees "earning" their money. The company doesn't have a cent if there are no customers.
They probably figure that you'll join them in destroying other businesses too because you've been "slighted".

Girlboy69

Posting from mommy's basement
kiwifarms.net
Deer Boy made some tweet parodying his "gamers are white supremacists" comment about cops. People are responding that the same people who were against him last week are now tweeting BLM stuff. I'm not sure why exactly they thought all the shit he got was about race and not about Twitch having a psychotic furry powertripping while representing them.

I mean, he made it about race.

• Lunacy
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net
Deer Boy made some tweet parodying his "gamers are white supremacists" comment about cops. People are responding that the same people who were against him last week are now tweeting BLM stuff. I'm not sure why exactly they thought all the shit he got was about race and not about Twitch having a psychotic furry powertripping while representing them.

I mean, he made it about race.
Someone should ask him if he would date a black guy. Just for the giggles

Reactions: UtopiaGuy