Stephan Robert Loehr / FerociouslySteph / oddishplaysgames / StephOddish / Steph - Deranged trans otherkin excitedly ready to impart their insane views via Twitch.tv moderation, and the ensuing trainwreck

ACTION

!!!
kiwifarms.net
Steph, nobody's going to threaten your life here, and I think you already know that. We just like laughing at you because you're weird. Chill out. You still have an endless source of sympathy and attention from your community because we're laughing at you for being weird; there's no need to embellish. Just take that ball and run with it.

Dogfacefuke

Sent from my Septic Tank
kiwifarms.net
Steph, nobody's going to threaten your life here, and I think you already know that. We just like laughing at you because you're weird. Chill out. You still have an endless source of sympathy and attention from your community because we're laughing at you for being weird; there's no need to embellish. Just take that ball and run with it.
Shit you can make so much money talking about internet criticism now, it's practically a favor. A business opportunity, really.

Like Anita Sarkeesian; just whine about how people tell you you are wrong and rack in the dollars.

It used to be that someone would call you a faggot online in Halo and you'd laugh and smoke more weed, now you just gotta go on Twitter and cry about it and people will give you money.

It's an industry and this eunuch struck gold imo.

Start screen grabbing this shit and build your career Steph. Make sure you get the little squirt bottle for tears.

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
So Steph managed to raise $1,500 for a charity. Not just any charity though, a new kid on the block called The Okra project, for the ever so niche Black Trans community.

What was really funny, was the pose that Steph made when showing off how much he earned.

20200626_082111.jpg

Look at me, I support the black trans community, I'm not racist, and they're trans too!

D.Va

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s actually very simple! Based on individual donations, The Okra Project pays Black Trans chefs to go into the homes of Black Trans people to cook them a healthy and home-cooked meal at absolutely no cost to our Black TGNC siblings. For those Black Trans folks currently experiencing homeless or whose homes cannot support our chef’s cooking, The Okra Project has partnered with institutions like Osborne Association and other community spaces to deliver foods.
One Session Costs The Okra Project $90
these priorities are wack. $90 could be a decent week's worth of groceries, not a single meal prepared by someone else (give a man a fish...). also, 90 dollars just for that? there's no way half of it isn't siphoned by the founders.

well done for funding sixteen meals, steph!!

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net
Shit you can make so much money talking about internet criticism now, it's practically a favor. A business opportunity, really.

Like Anita Sarkeesian; just whine about how people tell you you are wrong and rack in the dollars.

It used to be that someone would call you a faggot online in Halo and you'd laugh and smoke more weed, now you just gotta go on Twitter and cry about it and people will give you money.

It's an industry and this eunuch struck gold imo.

Start screen grabbing this shit and build your career Steph. Make sure you get the little squirt bottle for tears.
So basically everyone turns into DSP but with more brains huh? I am not sure i could stomach that for long. I mean our horse with horns has a very special niche but I wonder how long that will hold. Wait a few years and the US will enforce Scharia in their own borders.

• Disagree
Reactions: Grog

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
these priorities are wack. $90 could be a decent week's worth of groceries, not a single meal prepared by someone else (give a man a fish...). also, 90 dollars just for that? there's no way half of it isn't siphoned by the founders.

Not to PL but I just bought a week's worth of groceries for $60 at Safeway, for $90 I could probably stretch that to two weeks. And last I check, Food banks can turn a dollar into a fair size box of produce. Unless this is going into making vegan shit, or a solid meal, or hell, if someone is getting paid to cook it, it's all bullshit. Not to mention, this is all probably a massive tax write off for Steph.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

How many black trans chefs are there?
Is there just one rushing back and forth between houses and benches on the streets of San Francisco?

Terror Rism

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also what if you want a competently cooked meal?
you're homeless, unwashed, and just want a meal that isn't cat food or mcdonalds dollar menu after a day of defending your shopping cart from crows and crackheads alike
then some cunt comes around with your 90 dollar vegan lima bean and fennel salad with grapefruit dressing, which comes with an innovative new radish jelly reduction that the local gastropub started serving as "kind of a deconstructed food experiment" but unfortunately due to kickbacks to the CEO's christmas bonus we couldn't afford the turnip microbrew they serve with it

then you smile and dance for the camera as they turn the crank on their music box so they can get a good picture for the website
white people smile and clap at the funny minorities and go to bed thinking they're good people now.