Stephan Robert Loehr / FerociouslySteph / oddishplaysgames / StephOddish / Steph - Deranged trans otherkin excitedly ready to impart their insane views via Twitch.tv moderation, and the ensuing trainwreck

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
Steph, being the attention whore they are, gave his two cents to Doc's permaban.

Screenshot_20200627-191408_Twitter.jpg

And by two cents I mean a shitty joke at Doc's expense, because obviously Twitch isn't going to tell the BRO who ruined their attempt at making an Itty bitty fake title committee anything.

Edit: Heh...transparency, I see what you did there.

Last edited:

StevieLasVegas

kiwifarms.net
It sucks because it's a neat effect but it's ruined now.
Maybe if the person is streaming themselves dancing or exercising, sure. But for gaming streams, it's entirely pointless. "Wow! There was a shadow trail of them readjusting themselves in their chair!"

Also doesn't help that with the forest backdrop, it takes away from the effect. I find that colour blend between the various greens of the backdrop and the dark hues of the effect muddle together, making one think there's something wrong with their eyes.

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe if the person is streaming themselves dancing or exercising, sure. But for gaming streams, it's entirely pointless. "Wow! There was a shadow trail of them readjusting themselves in their chair!"

Also doesn't help that with the forest backdrop, it takes away from the effect. I find that colour blend between the various greens of the backdrop and the dark hues of the effect muddle together, making one think there's something wrong with their eyes.
I agree, it's just a messy effect when not done right or used for the right application. But you can't expect even basic quality from this person. He's obviously stoned on some pretty strong meds, so he has no ability to be objective when looking at his own videos. He has little in common with common sense. I kind of look at it as reflecting his own stoned worldview; a messy, broken mind, full of chromatic aberration.

Pizdec

kiwifarms.net
But you can't expect even basic quality from this person. He's obviously stoned on some pretty strong meds, so he has no ability to be objective when looking at his own videos. He has little in common with common sense. I kind of look at it as reflecting his own stoned worldview; a messy, broken mind, full of chromatic aberration.
This is the same person whom I've noticed in every VOD I clipped from, has to mention that muh personal info got leaked by muh TERF ex girlfriend, which, as much as I dislike the insanity that is TERFs, if your reason for being one is because of Steph, I can't fault you on that. But yeah, a lot of what you said makes sense, he tries to see the world as a colorful, beautiful place, while trying to ignore the bullshit they've caused themselves, I.e completely discrediting the Twitch Safety Counsel (and essentially, their job) in less then a week,

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
Why is this lunatic not in the mental asylum? Did America abolish them or something?
We did, but they're around under a different label and they're for the crazies who are actually violent...But even those people are either roaming the streets, in a specialized program, or in a padded prison cell.

Reactions: Allakazam223

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
why can't troons like him just dye their roots. It's disgusting to look at.
Because someone like this doesn't give a shit about appearances, and they like being criticized for looking like trash. Then they claim they're being bullied because they're not "conventionally attractive" and somehow, we're all wrong for not wanting to stick our dick in crazyhis bussy.

We did, but they're around under a different label and they're for the crazies who are actually violent...But even those people are either roaming the streets, in a specialized program, or in a padded prison cell.
No Child Left Behind also meant an explosion of retarded autists being placed into normal classrooms, but paradoxically catered to specifically. From basically 2001-2015, unless they had literal down's syndrome, all the turbo spergs had their learning and behavioural problems pandered to (ignored) because failing them meant schools lost funding.

Pizdec

kiwifarms.net
No Child Left Behind also meant an explosion of retarded autists being placed into normal classrooms, but paradoxically catered to specifically. From basically 2001-2015, unless they had literal down's syndrome, all the turbo spergs had their learning and behavioural problems pandered to (ignored) because failing them meant schools lost funding.
It's one of the most recent laws to memory that became so hated by both sides, that they finally came to an agreement to dismantle it and gave the states their own right in deciding if they should bother to follow with it, and then passed a new law that more or less allowed the worst of the worst to just not take the standard testing.

Speaking of the worst of the worst, Steph apparently partnered with Greta and Co when they were still at Translifeline at their... Twitch Con booth?

https://twitter.com/TransLifeline/status/1171178467498635264 (A)

wat.PNG

Yeah, great cause... hope that lavish dinner was nice.

And Despite Greta and Nina being kicked out of Trans Lifeline, despite evidence that funds were abused, and that the obvious fact that Trans Lifeline is a joke of a suicide hotline, Steph continued to support it.

funny enough, I was just trying to find Null's MATI episode on Translifeline to listen to when I found this gem.

Edit: Hummm, apparently Steph is now deleting VODs of their autistic mating dance. Also, Steph wears fake titties, lmao.

Flat in some VODs
flat.PNG
flat tires.PNG

Suddenly, boobies! in others
fat.PNG
ew.PNG

Kind of funny, for someone who tries to claim that they feel secure about their identity has to wear a puff up bra to make their chesticles look bigger.

Last edited:

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
It's one of the most recent laws to memory that became so hated by both sides, that they finally came to an agreement to dismantle it and gave the states their own right in deciding if they should bother to follow with it, and then passed a new law that more or less allowed the worst of the worst to just not take the standard testing.

Speaking of the worst of the worst, Steph apparently partnered with Greta and Co when they were still at Translifeline at their... Twitch Con booth?

https://twitter.com/TransLifeline/status/1171178467498635264 (A)

View attachment 1415866

Yeah, great cause... hope that lavish dinner was nice.

And Despite Greta and Nina being kicked out of Trans Lifeline, despite evidence that funds were abused, and that the obvious fact that Trans Lifeline is a joke of a suicide hotline, Steph continued to support it.

funny enough, I was just trying to find Null's MATI episode on Translifeline to listen to when I found this gem.

Edit: Hummm, apparently Steph is now deleting VODs of their autistic mating dance. Also, Steph wears fake titties, lmao.

Flat in some VODs
View attachment 1415940 View attachment 1415944

Suddenly, boobies! in others
View attachment 1415941 View attachment 1415945

Kind of funny, for someone who tries to claim that they feel secure about their identity has to wear a puff up bra to make their chesticles look bigger.
Decent tits for a dude, TBQH.