Stephan Robert Loehr / FerociouslySteph / oddishplaysgames / StephOddish / Steph - Deranged trans otherkin excitedly ready to impart their insane views via Twitch.tv moderation, and the ensuing trainwreck

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
He's only playing Noita because people have been trolling him and he uses that game, where you play as a deer, to cope.

Also why are you following Steph lol
I started following more or less when the thread started, because I was hoping to catch a chimp-out live. And since I rarely watch twitch, I just kind of never took it off.

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
Clip time! We got your clips here, fresh from the VODs

Starting with Steph having a shitlist of streamers he'd ban if given the chance.

Surprisingly, Dr Disrespect was on Steph's neutral list.

Steph says to be nice to Alinity gais, "I don't think she's going to make any similar mistakes"

(Keep this clip in mind, many many months from now)

Steph, being confronted by someone who thinks they're a jaguar, still accepts them, weather they're a troll or not.

Steph, in his deercumbrain wisdom, thinks capitalism is the ebil. Though, in turn, he states "We want our internal experience to be reflected to the outside world" ... so what you're saying is, Steph, is that you're a white supremacist? :thinking:

Oh and Steph thinks streamers shouldn't be paid, because it fuels the "attention economy", yet, is paid for streaming on Twitch.

"What if Amazon was state owned" .... Twitch, being a subsidiary of Amazon, would curb your ass on this otherkin trooning you've been doing. Also, to state the obvious, you wouldn't be working for a troon friendly safety counsel.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Starting with Steph having a shitlist of streamers he'd ban if given the chance.
View attachment 1433812

Steph says to be nice to Alinity gais, "I don't think she's going to make any similar mistakes"
View attachment 1433819

Steph, being confronted by someone who thinks they're a jaguar, still accepts them, weather they're a troll or not.
View attachment 1433852

Steph, in his deercumbrain wisdom, thinks capitalism is the ebil. Though, in turn, he states "We want our internal experience to be reflected to the outside world" ... so what you're saying is, Steph, is that you're a white supremacist? :thinking:
View attachment 1433908

Oh and Steph thinks streamers shouldn't be paid, because it fuels the "attention economy", yet, is paid for streaming on Twitch.

"What if Amazon was state owned" .... Twitch, being a subsidiary of Amazon, would curb your ass on this otherkin trooning you've been doing. Also, to state the obvious, you wouldn't be working for a troon friendly safety counsel.
View attachment 1433929
Stephan doesn't like humans who exploit other humans or those who abuse their power, all after coming off of saying he has a literal list of people he would want to ban if he was given the ability to do so. Nice.

But his point that streamers shouldn't get any money whatsoever doesn't make much sense. He believes that if there was no money in it, people wouldn't make "hate content." On the contrary, the only thing that seems to dissuade channels which focus on trolling or drama is when their money gets taken away, like Mister Metokur, so unless he's proposing we introduce China's social credit system, that would probably increase the number of channels producing what he calls "hateful content." Stephan's also falling into the often-repeated communistic mindset that people will be motivated to do things out of the kindness of their hearts without any promise of a reward beyond what they always receive, since I guess the idea of "stagnation" is something he doesn't quite grasp yet.

Anyway, Stephan smiling when he says something stupid is still annoying, but it's more tolerable the more I realize he's probably got a brain the genuine size of a deer's rattling in his head, and he's just grinning like an drooling oaf.

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1433812

View attachment 1433819

View attachment 1433852

View attachment 1433908

View attachment 1433929
So in a nutshell it wants to end Youtube's / Twitch's business model. Fair enough. Then please go ahead and be a good idol. QUIT STREAMING NOW! Never ever turn your camera on again until you figure your own hypocrisy out. It may take a while but you have your lawn to grase on. Maybe it helps you to think about your own situation

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
What bullshit is this, Steph you've barely been harassed beyond me posting clips from your VODs. I've seen maybe a spammer here and there and your mods have done a fairly decent job at keeping your hugbox safe.

edit: forgot about twitter, lol, but even that you can turn into a hugbox.

Not to mention:
hahahaha.PNG

Why are you using twitter, dumbfuck.

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What bullshit is this, Steph you've barely been harassed beyond me posting clips from your VODs. I've seen maybe a spammer here and there and your mods have done a fairly decent job at keeping your hugbox safe.
It's probably the occasional Twitter comment response or a DM from a rando. That, or maybe an active search for any mere mentions to see what people are saying about em lately. Though really, who knows.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net

edit: forgot about twitter, lol, but even that you can turn into a hugbox.

Not to mention:
View attachment 1436949

Why are you using twitter, dumbfuck.
Because for Steph if someone dislike him then that person is automatically a troll/harasser/doxxer/supremacist...yada yada.
These people doesn't understand that you can't please everyone.