Stephan Robert Loehr / FerociouslySteph / oddishplaysgames / StephOddish / Steph - Deranged trans otherkin excitedly ready to impart their insane views via Twitch.tv moderation, and the ensuing trainwreck

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
This showed up in my recommended, it's not entirely Steph but it leans heavily into Steph controversy from the get-go and it's from an actual girl from July 5th so I'm posting it:
Well, the peanut gallery is filled with outrage over the deer king "misrepresenting" the trans movement. Plus, it's mostly him bitching over voice chat and white supremacy...And the scratching sessions.

And there's an guess appearance of Yaniv's period fetishism.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1481618
https://twitter.com/FerociouslyS/status/1288380940721385472 (Archive)

Remember ladies, if he dislikes an obnoxious, unprofessional, MALE weirdo, that means he hates women and presumably other demographics.
Some accounts are sneaking through the blockbot.

1596030126224.png

Honestly, Stephan is overestimating his popularity. He was a story for a bit when he thought he had actual power, and now he's nothing more and is a glorified advertising gimmick for a streaming service everyone hates. If you asked somebody about him and they do know, their response would be some permutation of "I forgot about them until now" before asking if he did anything new that's stupid.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Remember, remember the 11th of September
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I mean, it obviously could be a dealbreaker if that e-boy defends deergasms but I dont like faggotry anyway.
If you ask an "e-boy," whatever that is, about their opinion of a degenerate, disgusting troon like the deer queer, and he says anything but an expression of utter disgust, you need to call it off, because that boy is going to troon out and leave you a tranny widow.

ACTION

!!!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah? Streaming is notoriously difficult. It's hard being charismatic and funny, it's hard investing in and setting up a good stream, it's hard gaining an audience, it's especially hard getting discovered in the first place-- even if you're charismatic and funny and you set up a good stream. If anyone has any delusions about that, I'd say it's their own damn fault. You never go into content creation expecting to make money.

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he'll call George Floyd a white supremacist after finding out he had an Xbox live account.
Or we find out that among the other violent crimes in his career of criminality, he murdered a tranny after getting a pickle surprise.

• Winner
Reactions: Pizdec