Stephan Robert Loehr / FerociouslySteph / oddishplaysgames / StephOddish / Steph - Deranged trans otherkin excitedly ready to impart their insane views via Twitch.tv moderation, and the ensuing trainwreck

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
When essentially asked about being criticized, Steph suddenly spazes the fuck out and tries to victimize himself.
What a mentally ill spastic. Just the twitchy body language and facial expressions say this dude is fucking nuts. I can barely stand watching this guy 30 seconds. He's just disturbing to look at.

Pizdec

Ringo Mogire Beam!
kiwifarms.net
So I sat and listened to the VOD for a bit before I admittedly got bored of it, and here are some highlights:

- Steph is starting off immediately admitting he's anxious about the interview (gee I wonder why)

- Harassment from the initial introduction to the Twitch safety board as been "daily", according to Steph, leading him to be severely stressed out... yet, not stressed enough to say fuck this shit.

- Openly identified as a furry, yet noted that furries by definition, want to be the animal they are viewing themselves as (yes, that's otherkin, lol) leading Dr. K to write notes and asking further questions regarding it.

- Still does not regret what he said three months ago, but wished he used "better wording", for whatever that's worth.

- Is still trying to preach how voice chat in games will lead to a competitive disadvantage if you are a tranny. However, he clarifies that he doesn't want Voice Chat to be removed, but wants more non voicechat options to reduce tranny harassment.

- Steph suggests a waman-only league, probably so he can play in it as well... huh, sounds familiar.

H.P. Lovecraft

IS THAT A...
kiwifarms.net
So Steph, being the ever so thought-evoking deerbrain they are, thinks Porter Robinson's Sad Machine is a trans rights anthem.
View attachment 1546756
And are providing Null something autistic to read down the line when they eventually lose their shit.

And Steph got bullied again, because of course, they're always a victim.

Also, Steph, because I know you read this thread, if you want to pass off as a better female, consider MAKE-UP.

View attachment 1546759

Seriously, those acne scars aren't gonna cover themselves, and using stockings to cover up your hairy legs is pretty pathetic.
Why does he have to do my boy porter like that? Side note: when is he opening an onlyfans, it'll happen I'm sure.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
- Steph suggests a waman-only league, probably so he can play in it as well... huh, sounds familiar.
As soon as you see something that was vouched by Marci Bowers, you know it'll be an shitshow. But it would be interested to see the justification for trannies competing along women in a video game tournament. I'm guessing that their large hands let's them reach the keys faster.

Side note: when is he opening an onlyfans, it'll happen I'm sure.
Can you imagine how much deer larping will happen?

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
- Is still trying to preach how voice chat in games will lead to a competitive disadvantage if you are a tranny. However, he clarifies that he doesn't want Voice Chat to be removed, but wants more non voicechat options to reduce tranny harassment.
There are...........don't turn it on. If you are actually a real wahmen, Obviously they aren't talking to you. :story:

Pizdec

Ringo Mogire Beam!
kiwifarms.net

Sorry to essentially double post, but Dr. K was nice enough to upload the VOD to YouTube (which I've also archived). It
made listening to this far far easier. He even noted the parts in the stream for me to listen to a lot easier. Further highlights:

- Mentions the KiwiFarms indirectly, and claims the Dox we have isn't accurate, also doesn't mention his TERF ex girlfriend lol.

- Has admitted to have had moderators watch his KF thread (HAI GAIS), to keep an eye on death threats, which, again, as far as I'm aware, no one's threatened Steph's pathetic existence on here.

- Steph has a fetish for Cybernetic parts. Steph also claims that being a furry means you have a level of disphoria, and want to be an animal.... and that the furries he hung around with try to get in touch with their primal side... huh, so does that mean what you said was true about prancing in your yard and eating grass, Steph? Cause the only other option there would be, would be sex, and I know you're not doing that after you partly castrated yourself.

- Steph claims that estrogen "is better for my brain" ... right, cause you're like Pad Gardner, and you had a genetic disorder that actually afflicted your brain.

- All throughout the session, Steph continously mentions the need for a safe space, and his despair at being unable to find or make one (other then his discord that is, which I'm still working to crack).

There are...........don't turn it on. If you are actually a real wahmen, Obviously they aren't talking to you. :story:
The point Steph even makes is fucking moot. If you're playing genuine competitive matches, you're ether playing in a team of friends or at least comrades, and if you're not, you're tickling the dragon's tail with your rank. And even then, most folks playing comp are actually not assholes, regardless of your voice, cause they're trying to climb the fucking ladder with you.

But then again, Steph's only real attempt at competitive was HOTS, which is the lowest bar for you to reach, any lower and you're trying to be a lawyer for California.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the interview with Dr. K happened today, and this gem came up. When essentially asked about being criticized, Steph suddenly spazes the fuck out and tries to victimize himself.
Funny, isn't it. Turns out, to the surprise of no one, troons regard all forms of criticism and dissent as transphobic - he 'just knows' some is coming from a transphobic place, after all. And while they try and claim they are subject to legitimate criticism that's not rooted in transphobia, it's just because they know it's unreasonable to say out loud that they are amazing and wonderful and you could only disagree because you're transphobic.

Steph clearly thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread and anyone who says otherwise is a bigot. Funnily enough, troons all seem to think that - or at least that if they're not the best, it's only because bigots are holding them down.

All external faults - even their personal failings are because of how other people have made them that way. And yet so many people don't believe that troons are narcissists.

Well, I'm sure exposure to Steph will educate a few people at least.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
So, for those of you who use voice chat in online games, how often do you see an tranny or an actual woman getting "harassed?"

I'm guessing it's not happening as often as the Deer King is implying.

• Agree
Reactions: BadTakeCrucifier

Pizdec

Ringo Mogire Beam!
kiwifarms.net
So, for those of you who use voice chat in online games, how often do you see an tranny or an actual woman getting "harassed?"

I'm guessing it's not happening as often as the Deer King is implying.
It happened to me, once, in an R6 casual match, and I was more laughing at the absurdity of the situation then anything else, cause it was just a bunch of retards fucking around until the probably got banned.

Squid Diddler

The Cephalopod Menace
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been playing games online for the better part of a decade and I’ve never experienced a girl being harassed, despite playing with quite a few, one of whom was a regular in my group for several years. Not saying it doesn’t happen, just my experience.

As for troons, I’ve never encountered one online that I knew of.

Now, racial and homo slurs? Hoo boy if I had a nickel for every one of those I’ve heard dropped...

• Agree
Reactions: DanteAlighieri

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
This guy is the epitome to me of an awkward male gamer who knows nothing about female nature or femininity, trying to be a woman.

Most women are not into games, programming, or nerdy shit. There are some very nice female nerds out there. (The ones that aren't thots, hamplanets, or troons). But, that said, the nerd culture is terrible at providing any insight or experience into how women think, or what is important to women. You CANNOT learn to be female from anime or whatever. The troons that come out of it, like Steph, are very mannish and it shows in the awkward behavior.

Pizdec

Ringo Mogire Beam!
kiwifarms.net
This guy is the epitome to me of an awkward male gamer who knows nothing about female nature or femininity, trying to be a woman.

Most women are not into games, programming, or nerdy shit. There are some very nice female nerds out there. (The ones that aren't thots, hamplanets, or troons). But, that said, the nerd culture is terrible at providing any insight or experience into how women think, or what is important to women. You CANNOT learn to be female from anime or whatever. The troons that come out of it, like Steph, are very mannish and it shows in the awkward behavior.
And to add to this, cutting off your testicles doesn't make you any less of a man, it just makes you eligible for the Darwin award, and prevents testicular cancer. Taking estrogen doesn't make you a woman, it just makes you a man with breasts.

Oh, and pro-tip, wearing sunglasses doesn't make you look more feminine.

1599091352254.png

You just look like a Brianna Wu wannabe