Stephan Robert Loehr / FerociouslySteph / oddishplaysgames / StephOddish / Steph - Deranged trans otherkin excitedly ready to impart their insane views via Twitch.tv moderation, and the ensuing trainwreck

Pizdec

Ringo Mogire Beam!
kiwifarms.net
If anybody wanted Steve dead they're go to his back yard and set up a shotgun trigger linked to a salt lick.
Is it bad I was thinking of FPSKyle and how his dad killed a horse that injured his sister by tying an apple to the end of an SKS? Except it'd use a block of shitty homemade chocolate instead of an apple.

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
Admittedly surprised that they've been able to keep their head down as long as they have.
If you've ever ventured over to LiveStreamFails, you'll know that drama and "reactions" are what maintain a sense of status of relevancy. Twitch loyalists are bipolar yes men, that go with whatever the hottest and most agreed upon opinion is. It is why there is a very dangerous parasocial dynamic being formed by these "just chatting" types. And I am not talking Hasan Piker with his 9/11 comments or whatever. But back to the topic at hand, the inconsistency of outrage.

Take Reckful. Prior to killing himself, Reckful was a meme to many respective streamers and chat-rooms. A copypasta based upon a rant in which he proclaimed that he was going to hire hitmen to kill a member a chat would often circulate if ever mentioned. Because like I said before, Twitch chat is full of yes men parrots. Yet the second he leaps out of a window, ONLY THEN did people care about what he did beyond his mental health outbursts.

For about a week.

Some claimed they'd do better to support mental health, others saying that such events helped them grow as people etc. A few days later, they are calling for the blood of someone else. Thus the cycle continues.

Ol' Deercunt here will never be relevant or grow, no matter how many special name-tags Twitch hands it. It's 15mins of fame came and went

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
- Has admitted to have had moderators watch his KF thread (HAI GAIS), to keep an eye on death threats, which, again, as far as I'm aware, no one's threatened Steph's pathetic existence on here.
I doubt he's getting any death threats that aren't coming from his own sick head. If anybody wanted him dead then they would just have to get wait for the inevitable.
I assume they're all referring to the videos and shitposts about Deer Season or a deer getting hit by a car, which I'm sure will be helpful for the future detectives tracking down Steph's future murderer that left the totally legit death threats behind as clues.

Pizdec

Ringo Mogire Beam!
kiwifarms.net
I assume they're all referring to the videos and shitposts about Deer Season or a deer getting hit by a car, which I'm sure will be helpful for the future detectives tracking down Steph's future murderer that left the totally legit death threats behind as clues.
Imagine being so petty that you think a video of your head imposed on a deer being ran over is a death th- oh wait...

edit: fixed the gif, now it makes sense.

Last edited:

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Major asshole, first class
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no real twitch chat equivalent of putting on some slayer, grabbing your crotch and bellowing "I love my cishet dick! Urrrrrgh!" but I would do it if I could.