Careercow Stephane "Unixmad" Portha -

Senior Spielbergo

Non-Union Mexican Equivalent
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna write something similar to that.
He also said "If you want to have fun of me be creative and take your pencil and make some drawing. I will perhaps do the same for you and we can have some good smile." So I think this means he wants me to draw a picture of him, I'll have some fun with that.
Make sure the picture isn't insulting or he'll call his team of International Lawyers.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for whoever Stephane's "lawyer" must be if he has to keep dealing with this manchild's Internet whining.

... Alternatively, I would be thrilled to be his lawyer if I get paid whenever Stephane brings the dumbest shit to court.

Whatisgoingon

Delgado Bee, Pronouns are Hoss and Hoss-self
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So let me get this straight. A game that was originally a rip off MMO version of Zelda turned into a cash grabbing Pay2Win game and has a dick in charge of everything who doesn't even pay the actual programmers. And he threatens to sue people with a team of "international lawyers". Well, if it smells, walks, talks and acts like a lolcow......

Zvantastika

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So let me get this straight. A game that was originally a rip off MMO version of Zelda turned into a cash grabbing Pay2Win game and has a dick in charge of everything who doesn't even pay the actual programmers. And he threatens to sue people with a team of "international lawyers". Well, if it smells, walks, talks and acts like a lolcow......
You forgot the pedo part, which might make him a horrorcow if we can find more dirt on him.

micmart

kiwifarms.net

VoreDoggy

kiwifarms.net
I don't really have much to add here, beyond a small bump to make a page 3 for our friends at Google. At least we got to see Stephane's pretty signature(since that's useful for nefarious online activity).

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for doubleposting
Aaaaaggggh I fucked it up again.

I blame the cow. And @AnOminous the fat fuck.

Une post pour page troi.

(Smooth move starting shit up when this thread had already been dead and dormant for years)
He's even smarter for posting his own banking details while doing it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino