Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Fat they/them shut-in who fucks the ghosts of serial killers, sings while pooping in public

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
Another post from her on Notre Dame:

Just like Steph to make this all about her. Archive, because I never want her to be able to memory-hole this (scroll to the bottom). For future reference, if there any way to archive specific mastodon posts like you can with twitter posts?

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This makes me vibrate with rage.

Notre Dame is...was(?) literally a sanctuary for the downtrodden and it's GONE.

And Stephanie's fatass is out here creaming her shit stained panties about demons setting it on fire

I wish, I wish, dear GOD I WISH her parents would put her in an assisted living facility

Aguas Locas

Haunted Collector™
kiwifarms.net

Well, for one, you can
  1. Not pray to fucking demons again
  2. Pray to God
But we now you ain't going to there, to edgy for that.

the Satanists in me wants to gloat a little
:stress:

Steph: don't you ever try to say you're a good person. Using this disaster to make a "Gotcha!" moments because you don't like christians for no other reason besides your father complaning? Congrats, you did it, Steph, you proved the world to be a disgusting person.

"Enough of other victims, what about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Last edited:

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

And Stephanie's fatass is out here creaming her shit stained panties about demons setting it on fire

I wish, I wish, dear GOD I WISH her parents would put her in an assisted living facility
Assisted living is too good. NYS seems to have a decent amount of inpatient mental hospitals, many of them with promisingly low ratings online. But unless her parents are her legal wards I don't think they can put her in one. Pity.

(And I confess I was a complete sped asshole in chat earlier, chanting burn it down etc, but that was before I parsed the fact that it was not the stupid college in Indiana but the actual fucking Notre Dame cathedral and as soon as I realized I felt like a total heartless dick. So much of the world's history has been lost to time and disaster and every time something as astounding as the Notre Dame is taken it's... unfathomable. But sure, your imaginary demon buddies did it Staph. Good job. Aren't you a special spergflake? Booo religion. Booo Catholicism. Fuck history! Blah blah witchcakes.)

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Fortunately, all the art has been removed from the building. But it's pretty badly damaged.

Press F for the cathedral.

Last edited:

PuckishRogue

Bikes have killed this whole family
kiwifarms.net
Steph, just shut up.
I'm not religious, but that's more than a building. The statues, the art have been moved and that building has recovered before, but losing even one of those stained glass windows is a loss to the art world. That building has always been stunning, and it's not just the religious mourning the damage done.
But no, for sure, still has to make it about how she TOTALLY can communicate with demons.

Azafran90

*Space Blancmange*
kiwifarms.net
This creature that claims to be cultured and artsy doesn't even understand why Notre Dame burning is a tragedy to the world, mmhhh......

Steph, old buildings aren't important because catholics are materialistc, old buildings matter because they stay as a testament of what humanity can perform, a constant reminder that yes, our ancestors were here, they stood in these same floors and looked at the same images; and trough these we can understand how they lived and what they feared.
People died in the construction of those walls, babies were born, grew old and were buried while that building was completed, many wars were fought and millions of people have visited it only to feel the sense of eternity that it emanates.

Not to mention that people could have died in the fire you LARD
...but I guess I'm asking too much from someone who lets their cat drink clorine residuals in the toilet.

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Dreams can't create people who never existed"

Stephanie, you moron. There is a myth that the brain cannot create new faces but its entirely unprovable. Your brain can and absolutely does create new people as characters to populate your dreams. You're not getting special sleep visits from a demon prince, you're just a 30yo virgin femincel trying to talk herself out of feeling bad about her rapidly decaying body.

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
Any goodwill and patience I felt for Stephanie is wearing thin right now.

Like, even if you're not religious, you can at least acknowledge how PRETTY Notre Dame is/was. If you can't even pretend to feel sorry about it on an aesthetic level... well, that probably means you're Stephanie.

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lolno.PNG

LOL Fake News.

(Seriously though. Research your nonsense before perpetuating what is obvious reactionary bullshit. If anyone can find evidence that this is real, I welcome it, but my own research came up with nothing. Prison selfies are good for a laugh though, if you don't think too hard about how they're concealing those phones when not in use.)

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
complete simpleton unable to appreciate architectural feats accomplished without modern construction equipment
L U L Z D E M O N S
You know, her dad is a fucking lolcow because she lives in his house but he doesn't rein in the shitshow sped he curated. At least Phil has the excuse of being banished from his mother's sight.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino