Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Fat they/them shut-in who fucks the ghosts of serial killers, sings while pooping in public

PuckishRogue

Bikes have killed this whole family
kiwifarms.net
It’s funny how Steph has to come up with some bullshit reasons the guy shot up the place, because apparently a trans person just can’t be bad lol
That's the most frustrating part. There are violent idiots in every demographic, but steph and people like her act like they can't admit it, or the entire community is black listed.

Shit bitch, there's dumbass violent idiots in every single group, pretending one group can do no wrong encourages it, in fact.

Nekochan420

kiwifarms.net
Shit bitch, there's dumbass violent idiots in every single group, pretending one group can do no wrong encourages it, in fact.
See, I'll take whatever ratings I get, but this is why I like furrys. From what I've gathered about them, they're pretty good at keeping their idiots and cows banned/ shunned. they know how they look, and their not trying to push it...

Cantaloupine

soy boy toy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See, I'll take whatever ratings I get, but this is why I like furrys. From what I've gathered about them, they're pretty good at keeping their idiots and cows banned/ shunned. they know how they look, and their not trying to push it...
The Hell are you talking about? The furry fandom is notorious for hiding and excusing the behaviour of degenerates, from pedophiles to zoophiles. There's plenty of evidence of that over in Animal Control, look at Zaush, Kero, etc.
If you're popular in the fandom, you're practically untouchable.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I used to engage with these circles on tumblr, and...
No.
Stephanie has always had a tendency to talk directly out of her shit-encrusted unwiped asshole but this has absolutely NEVER been a thing, ever. I struggle to think of a right-wing trans guy, period, much less ALT-right.

I thought this headass self-cannibalization of non-femme trannies died out but looks like Stapphy hasn't gotten the memo. The real problem with "transmascs" is that they're overwhelmingly shrinking flowers that can't stand up straight in a male role. The violent ones are almost universally womyn.

You're not going to make your soft birbs look more innocent by demonizing the boys club you insufferable cretin.
/mad

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In my experience in/with the lgbt community, most trans people are pretty chill. In fact the only real problems I've had were from trenders. The UwU Nonbinary Stargender Fictosexual types are aggressive and toxic beyond belief. Most trans men and trans women just want to live a quiet life as their preferred gender. The kids using transgenderism and being gay as a way to rebel against mommy and daddy on the other hand, jesu christi.

The exceptions I can think of are usually trans women who have been pulled into socjus shit and thats pretty much just covered under "bitches be crazy" really.

bvt_hooligan

cyka, blyat.
kiwifarms.net
That's the most frustrating part. There are violent idiots in every demographic, but steph and people like her act like they can't admit it, or the entire community is black listed.

we all know that they can't treat people like individuals. they spent years cultivating collectivism that'd allow them to shit on entire demographics just because one member was mean to them once.

once you fuck up, you bring your entire race/sexuality/gender down in their eyes. as projection is a hell of a drug, they most likely believe that now literally everyone wil be judging transpeople by this person.

they can't have that, can they? funny how their own rethoric forced them in this corner.

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck did some tea leaves clog up a basement sink?
They clump together. Knowing Stephanie, she probably emptied the strainer ball directly into the sink or maybe didn't even use a strainer ball at all, and did this multiple times until the leaves formed a fucking clot in the pipe.

This is kindergarten level knowledge, CHILDREN know not to dump shit like that in the sink.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino