Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Fat they/them shut-in who fucks the ghosts of serial killers, sings while pooping in public

Opposite Time Nomad

"We could be brothers"
kiwifarms.net
Her obsession with the nastiest junk food and saltiest, unhealthiest shit prove that her stomach issues are overblown. It's always hot wings, chips, poptarts, cheap chocolate candy, "huge plates" of eggplant parm (why does she always have to describe what she eats as "huge" and "enormous"?), and Ben & Jerry's. Every meal is an entire cheat day in the Crimson Claw household.

I just saw an old "toot" (god, why) of her blaming her weight gain on medication. Stephanie, you eat like shit.
Doesn't she also complain about heartburn? Like.. almost all of the food she eats are prone to cause it. Staph if you bother to change your diet most of the digestive problems you have can be fixed.

A single cheeto

99.9% pure dumbass
kiwifarms.net
Well, gee. She has only 2 solutions to that stomach problem, speaking from experience. She can either:

A - Take stomach/acid reflux meds, such as Omezaprole or Prilosec. She can't miss a day or she'll probably suffer extreme nausea.

Or B - Stop eating fatty foods, spicy foods, extremely sweet foods, and stop drinking alcohol. Eat bland foods only. Eat one of the BRATTY (Bananas, rice, applesauce, tea, toast, or yogurt) a day.

But she won't do either. Because she only wants to bitch.

cogsworth

Satan made me Racist
kiwifarms.net
"maybe I wasn't clear" no, you were. You've also made it very clear that you already have the money, and plan to spend it on pride stuff for a community you're not part of and heavily fetishize. You've also made it clear you do not plan to get a job to support yourself, you're spayed so no kids to support, no dependants of any kind, no sick animals, you're not genuinely too disabled to work and you don't have a large follower base, at least one of which is required for donation posts to take hold because donations go to 2 kinds of people: people genuinely in need, and people who create enough content and joy that others want to give them money for it. You are neither. You will get nothing.
Perish.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
She's not even attractive enough to be a gainer.

And that's saying something.
The only kind of attention Staph would get is from people who want her to do really degrading or fucked-up kink shit, and she's either too lazy for that or she'd get offended and whine about teh patweearchy and teh mussoginee and teh wape cuwwture and "i was sexually assaulted via chaturbate!" for weeks on mastodon.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino