Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Fat they/them shut-in who fucks the ghosts of serial killers, sings while pooping in public

Aguas Locas

Haunted Collector™
kiwifarms.net

...both shooters were far-left, Steph. Not the alt-right boogeymen you envision every maniac to be.

A product for which there is zero demand.
Apparently Stephs mom is emotionally abusive/manipulating.

I missed days of this thread and lo and below Steph couldn't help herself to stop contradicting any statement she makes, either money, food or health issues.

But the thing that got me is this:

Steph, you constantly say about making your mom to divorce your dad because "muh abuse". You have no fucking right to try to rip the marriage of your adoptive parents after making a fucking post on mother's day of how she's an emotional abuser. When time after time she let's you be there at home, works her ass for you and tries to learn even fucking made up nouns.
She welcomed you to her family because both wanted a kid. But you know what? The moment they heard this psychic guy about you coming their way, she should have used a protection ward to keep the fucking failure of a womanchild you came to be away from their lives. Maybe a dog or a cat would have made a much better child than you.

An utterly embarrasment to show any sympathy for your mother only to backstab her like a teen, but on their 30s and with a clear abusive behaviour.

Btw, you thought we weren't looking:

AnewplaceforSteph.png

Saddly, this page won't archive well.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, that's not my thing, but judging from what I've seen, dudes into the gainer scene just want big blobs of lard, so if she gains a few hundred she might have a chance, even though she's fugly.
I don't know, all the gainer girls I've ever seen are at least cute in the face at their starting weight. Usually also the type that doesn't put on a lot around the face and neck. Staph though, she would still look like a thumb at 100 pounds.

meepmapmop

some bitch
kiwifarms.net
I love how Staph acts like the whole world is against her cause she's "disabled" etc. I think she just doesn't realize that she pisses everyone off because she doesn't make the simplest changes that would help her health issues.

If you have any form of IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) or stomach issues, it's pretty much best to just learn how to cook everything yourself. Anything processed, fatty, or sugary is going to make you feel shit (duh). She does nothing all day, so it could be her "job" to cook for the family.

I don't know why I'm going on about this anyways, I know my Staph and she's going to keep screaming into the internet void because she enjoys being a "victim". Go ahead Staph, eat that whole pint of ice cream, the internet needs you to solve all the injustices in the world via your computer! At least she's consistent! ❤

Dismaying Tree

I deserve to get my fucking nut like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I'm crying she's had so long to learn how to do her eyeshadow and still can't do anything that looks like she rubbed her finger on the palette and then on her face
Honestly that's probably not far off. I doubt she has any actual brushes, probably just uses the shitty little freebies that come with some drugstore palettes. I would say it's very 2006-mall-goth, but there's nothing remotely goth about Steph.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino