Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Fat they/them shut-in who fucks the ghosts of serial killers, sings while pooping in public

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, that's not my thing, but judging from what I've seen, dudes into the gainer scene just want big blobs of lard, so if she gains a few hundred she might have a chance, even though she's fugly.
I don't know, all the gainer girls I've ever seen are at least cute in the face at their starting weight. Usually also the type that doesn't put on a lot around the face and neck. Staph though, she would still look like a thumb at 100 pounds.

meepmapmop

some bitch
kiwifarms.net
I love how Staph acts like the whole world is against her cause she's "disabled" etc. I think she just doesn't realize that she pisses everyone off because she doesn't make the simplest changes that would help her health issues.

If you have any form of IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) or stomach issues, it's pretty much best to just learn how to cook everything yourself. Anything processed, fatty, or sugary is going to make you feel shit (duh). She does nothing all day, so it could be her "job" to cook for the family.

I don't know why I'm going on about this anyways, I know my Staph and she's going to keep screaming into the internet void because she enjoys being a "victim". Go ahead Staph, eat that whole pint of ice cream, the internet needs you to solve all the injustices in the world via your computer! At least she's consistent! ❤

Dismaying Tree

I deserve to get my fucking nut like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I'm crying she's had so long to learn how to do her eyeshadow and still can't do anything that looks like she rubbed her finger on the palette and then on her face
Honestly that's probably not far off. I doubt she has any actual brushes, probably just uses the shitty little freebies that come with some drugstore palettes. I would say it's very 2006-mall-goth, but there's nothing remotely goth about Steph.

Kate Farms Shill

Has slain countless pelicans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling it's not even 'her' netflix, it's the family netflix. Who the fuck has seperate netflix in a single household
Some people do. Some disabled/cognitively delayed people who have never left home or people who have previously lived independently and find themselves back home due to some hardship find it makes them feel more independent to pay for the things they can afford, even if it seems silly. Just the act of having regular bills to pay makes them feel less like dependent children incapable of doing anything for themselves. They might insist on paying a small fee to their parents as "rent" or solely paying for some small recurring thing like Netflix that everyone uses to feel like they're contributing to the family.

Not Staph. If Staph has to pay netflix it's because her family doesn't want it and refused to keep paying for it.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net
Some people do. Some disabled/cognitively delayed people who have never left home or people who have previously lived independently and find themselves back home due to some hardship find it makes them feel more independent to pay for the things they can afford, even if it seems silly. Just the act of having regular bills to pay makes them feel less like dependent children incapable of doing anything for themselves. They might insist on paying a small fee to their parents as "rent" or solely paying for some small recurring thing like Netflix that everyone uses to feel like they're contributing to the family.

Not Staph. If Staph has to pay netflix it's because her family doesn't want it and refused to keep paying for it.
If Sapphy needed their movies and TV shows so badly, they could just pirate them and say "fuck capitalism" by doing that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino