Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / ClayAikenGurl - Fat they/them shut-in who fucks the ghosts of serial killers, sings while pooping in public

Kate Farms Shill

the bravest little spoonie
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling it's not even 'her' netflix, it's the family netflix. Who the fuck has seperate netflix in a single household
Some people do. Some disabled/cognitively delayed people who have never left home or people who have previously lived independently and find themselves back home due to some hardship find it makes them feel more independent to pay for the things they can afford, even if it seems silly. Just the act of having regular bills to pay makes them feel less like dependent children incapable of doing anything for themselves. They might insist on paying a small fee to their parents as "rent" or solely paying for some small recurring thing like Netflix that everyone uses to feel like they're contributing to the family.

Not Staph. If Staph has to pay netflix it's because her family doesn't want it and refused to keep paying for it.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net
Some people do. Some disabled/cognitively delayed people who have never left home or people who have previously lived independently and find themselves back home due to some hardship find it makes them feel more independent to pay for the things they can afford, even if it seems silly. Just the act of having regular bills to pay makes them feel less like dependent children incapable of doing anything for themselves. They might insist on paying a small fee to their parents as "rent" or solely paying for some small recurring thing like Netflix that everyone uses to feel like they're contributing to the family.

Not Staph. If Staph has to pay netflix it's because her family doesn't want it and refused to keep paying for it.
If Sapphy needed their movies and TV shows so badly, they could just pirate them and say "fuck capitalism" by doing that.

Mauve Olive

kiwifarms.net
If Sapphy needed their movies and TV shows so badly, they could just pirate them and say "fuck capitalism" by doing that.
I genuinely think she's not smart enough to download a client, use a VPN and torrent something. I feel as though she would just click on the first link she found when she googles "Sabrina Free Download", find a blocked site and give up. Or download a shady .zip and infect her computer with spyware.

Fancy Carstairs

Stoney Baloney
kiwifarms.net
I love how Staph acts like the whole world is against her cause she's "disabled" etc. I think she just doesn't realize that she pisses everyone off because she doesn't make the simplest changes that would help her health issues.

If you have any form of IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) or stomach issues, it's pretty much best to just learn how to cook everything yourself. Anything processed, fatty, or sugary is going to make you feel shit (duh). She does nothing all day, so it could be her "job" to cook for the family.

I don't know why I'm going on about this anyways, I know my Staph and she's going to keep screaming into the internet void because she enjoys being a "victim". Go ahead Staph, eat that whole pint of ice cream, the internet needs you to solve all the injustices in the world via your computer! At least she's consistent! ❤
She said recently that she never has enough spoons to cook, only enough spoons to microwave things

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I just had a thought, and I apologize if it's already been answered, but how was she able to get a hysterectomy at a relatively young age without having had kids? I was talking with a friend of mine recently who'd had one and she said even with legit medical reasons she had a lot of trouble finding a doctor willing to do it since she was in her late 20's and hadn't had kids (and apparently even if you know and insist you never want kids doctors refuse to believe you I guess). Granted this was in a red state and blue states like NY or wherever Steph is might be better, but still.

Not that her being unable to reproduce is a bad thing at all, but I wonder how she was able to get it done and from the sounds of it with little hassle at that (because you know if she was given any crap about it she'd never shut up about it because it would be prime oppression points/evil istphobic doctors fodder).

PuckishRogue

NEXT TIME YOU INVITE PAM
kiwifarms.net
I just had a thought, and I apologize if it's already been answered, but how was she able to get a hysterectomy at a relatively young age without having had kids? I was talking with a friend of mine recently who'd had one and she said even with legit medical reasons she had a lot of trouble finding a doctor willing to do it since she was in her late 20's and hadn't had kids (and apparently even if you know and insist you never want kids doctors refuse to believe you I guess). Granted this was in a red state and blue states like NY or wherever Steph is might be better, but still.

Not that her being unable to reproduce is a bad thing at all, but I wonder how she was able to get it done and from the sounds of it with little hassle at that (because you know if she was given any crap about it she'd never shut up about it because it would be prime oppression points/evil istphobic doctors fodder).
This is sort of a weird idea, but I have a buddy who has an autistic younger brother. Since he's a dependent of his family, they were about to get him a vasectomy pretty easily, citing his inability to care for any kids he'd have.

Is it possible Steph's parents did that with her?

cogsworth

Satan made me Racist
kiwifarms.net
This is sort of a weird idea, but I have a buddy who has an autistic younger brother. Since he's a dependent of his family, they were about to get him a vasectomy pretty easily, citing his inability to care for any kids he'd have.

Is it possible Steph's parents did that with her?
No she made it very clear that she begged her doctor for this repeatedly, although her being a complete sped probably influenced the doctors to go along with it.

Is your friends brother bang-head-on-wall autistic or is he somewhat independent? Because the only way he'd be able to get a girl pregnant is if he could get one to sleep with him which would require some competence. So that's...odd, to say the least, that his family would do that.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
On the vastectomy I'd always heard it's pretty easy for even non-sped guys to get them. I don't know how true it is but I've seen lots of people claiming there tends to be a pretty big gap in how easy it is for guys to get snipped vs. the hoop jumping women have to do even to just get their tubes tied.

Her being a sped might've been what got her the go ahead. I know up until relatively recently forced sterilization was something a lot of disabled and mentally ill people had to endure, and even today a lot of people are scared shitless of the thought of even spergs who have their shit more or less together reproducing.

Was it just her uterus she got removed? Because if she got her ovaries taken out as well I hope she enjoys early menopause.

PuckishRogue

NEXT TIME YOU INVITE PAM
kiwifarms.net
No she made it very clear that she begged her doctor for this repeatedly, although her being a complete sped probably influenced the doctors to go along with it.

Is your friends brother bang-head-on-wall autistic or is he somewhat independent? Because the only way he'd be able to get a girl pregnant is if he could get one to sleep with him which would require some competence. So that's...odd, to say the least, that his family would do that.
He's sort of in between. Like, he's got a girlfriend (she has downs) but they're both in their 20's and consider kissing lewd behavior. So I guess it was more a precaution. He doesn't have much interest in sex, unlike Steph here, but his dad's shitty enough about his autism that he doesn't want the chance of taking care of a grandkid with it.

And that's right, I feel like I remember seeing her posts before it was done about her doctor saying it wasn't a great idea.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino